All member reviews for Forrest Gump

Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2010

Movie about Forrest Gump, on the first look stupid man

I saw this movie for the first time when I was about 4 or 5. It's great, through there is some blood and explosions in the part with the war in Vietnam. Every kid thought the Forrest is too stupid and they loved to provocate him. But when he grew up, he showed that he IS clever.
Kid, 10 years old August 5, 2010

great for ages +8

OMG LOVED IT! Forrst is a good role model, not good GREAT. He may be stupid but he never stop for what he goes for. the move does not show anything of sex and is the on my top 3 movies.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHaydimi July 18, 2010

Run, Forrest, run!

This is a must see. I cried at the end of this; it was so touching. Jenny is a stripper and takes drugs and talks about suicide. No nudity, but she is naked but never on camera. One make love scene, several more kiss scenes. A little bit of profanity. Forrest goes to war so suggestive violence. SEE THIS MOVIE! Minus the negative choices Jenny makes, any age could see it with parental monitoring.
Teen, 14 years old Written bychrisissocooldude July 16, 2010

spectacular

very amazing classic. super enjoyable. Rated PG-13 for language, some drug use, sexual material, graphic images, violence, and a bloody war scene.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymongofa July 15, 2010

This movie is great! I love Tom Hanks. It was a bit iffy for PG-13 but it was not worthy of an R rating either.
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2010

Best Movie Ever!!!!!!

This might be the best Tom Hanks movie ever. The part when Jenny was singing on stage naked was inappropriate. Also when Jenny and Forrest were getting it on in the bed.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybobbeta30 June 10, 2010

..................................

I'm watching this movie as I type this, and the thing that disturbed me most was what Jenny's father did to his daughters. : (
Teen, 13 years old Written byasam May 26, 2010

no little kids

THE BEST MOVIE EVER. too mutch for little kids. (ages 12+)
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. May 20, 2010

A definete must-see!!

This is a fabulous movie, one of my favourites of all time, and that's saying a lot! It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me feel the character's pain, especially Tom Hanks' exceptional performance as Forrest! Some of the stuff, like drugs, drinking, and adult-like things like strippers might be inapproprite for younger kids, OR they might just not get it, but they probably will ask questions like "What's AIDS? What's that white stuff on the mirror?". I at 12 was mature enough to handle it though, so consider it for mature tweens and teens. Overall, good prevails the bad stuff in this movie, making it a must see for everyone!
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2010

Good Movie

I saw this movie a few months ago. (It might have been when I was 11) I was a bit worried at first, but after watching it I absoulutly loved it. There are many places where Jenny does drugs. Also many places with smoking and drinking. I am not as concerned with sexual behavior knowing it is only in a few scenes. You simply can just cover your eyes if you feel it is to graphic. Violence is a bit graphic, but I could watch it. Again if you feel it is to graphic cover your eyes. I suggest this movie for mature pre teens or 12 and up
Kid, 11 years old February 1, 2010

awesome!!

AWESOME!
Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2010

Good for teens

It's a family movie just some things the vitianam war the relationship between Jenny and Forest and heavy language including the four letter word two times
Kid, 10 years old December 1, 2009

very good!!!

i love it!
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2009

Tweens and u[

I loved this movie. It tells a great story with some good role models. But L. Dan is a alcholic so he is drunk at times. F--k is used twice.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymarisa444 November 28, 2009

BEST MOVIE EVER!

OMG i thought this was one of THE BEST movies ive seen... I cried when Bubble and Jenny dies (and momma) but it showed how great a mentally disabled person can be and how great their lives can be if they are like Forrest. The only semi-bad parts were when Jenny has Forrest feel her boobs and he says he feels dizzy, and when she shoots up grugs , but other than that...GREAT MOVIE and you have to see it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byanimerulz112 November 21, 2009

i cried when mamma, bubba and jenny died, but it was a verry funny and smart movie. forest gump is not stupid, he is smart. i like the historical aspect of the movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPoison Ivey October 10, 2009

Entertaining!

I was really impressed by how good this movie was. Everything fit together so nicely. I watched it three times in my life, and I still cry at the ending every time I watch it. There is one violent war scene. Lots of language. And there is some sex but I'd say anyone over 11 can and SHOULD see it. I can't believe I waited so long of seeing it on the shelves before fianlly picking it up! A must see.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009

It didn't win 6 academies for nothing! Forrest Gump is a touching film of a mentally retarted child telling his stories to whoever will listen. Susprisingly good, this movie contains sex scenes, themes children won't understand, and copes with death. However, kids will love it, and there is also a very important lesson to be learnt. A must see!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr581 July 27, 2009