All member reviews for Four Christmases

Kid, 10 years old January 13, 2011

Perfect for Teens but, not for kids

This move was def funny! But, it just had waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much sex in it! It was sweet and sour... :(
Kid, 10 years old January 3, 2009

a no-no for kids like me!!!!!(im 10)

wow.i practiccaly puked! it was the worst and the sexiest movie i have ever watched i the sexiest ill probably ever watch(that means for my entire life!!!)! there was violence,bullying,teasing,un-normal ways,bad teachings for kids,and ughhh,SEX!!!!!! soooooooooooooooooooo bad,like totally bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfmnj2020 January 14, 2011

terrible for kids..maybe even bad for adults!

no highlights. really bad movie. i turned the movie off within 1 hour of putting in in. within 15 minutes foul language was used and some adult content was displayed between the male and female leads in the bathroom stall of a bar..not a good movie. i wouldn't recommend this movie for people under 14 - 15 years old really unless they are reallm mature. this movie seems more for adults if you ask me. so do your family a favor and DON'T even speak about this trashy movie. and just to add: i am very disappointed in Reese Witherspoon for doing this movie..seeing that she was in it i thouht to give this movie a try..i don't think that it should be rated PG-13 i think that it should be rated R.
Kid, 10 years old January 11, 2010

love it!

i loved this movie and i really want to see it agian! the acting was great and i thought the story of it was very, very funny!
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback October 8, 2009

Teen, 15 years old Written byJflores14 November 25, 2014

Hilarious comedy about the craziness of family

This movie is down right hilarious! It is filled with so many funny lines I was crying from laughter. Perfect for teen audiences. CONTENT: Violence: a boy punches his uncle in the face. Chaos ensues inside of one of the houses when the cable goes out and destroys the house. sex: the first scene involves a couple engaging in sex in a bathroom stall. Sexual innuendo is abundant and occurs from start to finish. An old woman talks of giving a man oral sex and touching his penis. A guy talks of being the lover of his childhood friend. He mentions the things he poured on her during sex(chocolate and syrup). A pregnancy test is stolen by a little girl. Numerous sexual jokes and crude content. A woman says her nipples are ruined after breastfeeding and tells another to flick them. Language: numerous uses of a**hole, b*tch, sh*t, damn, hell, and crap. drugs: one reference to pot brownies MY RATING: Pg-13: for crude and sexual content, language, and a brief drug reference
Kid, 11 years old November 26, 2012

Teens Only!

This movie is very very iffy. Teens only! You have to know your child very well if they are under 13. Ask yourself this: Is this something that my kid would feel uncomfortable watching or is this something he/she can handle? Is what has been said by other people something that I am willing to expose my children to? I am 11 years old and I think that it was a mite old for me. So I turned it off at the end. Anyway, this movie is ok. The families are very interesting. (Not always in positive ways)
Teen, 14 years old Written byaTmeam June 27, 2010

Hilarious with negitive messsage!

The movie was hilarious... dont get me wrong, but all the divorce stuff just sends a bad message.
Kid, 12 years old February 27, 2010

Funny!

A funny movie but, not for younger ones.
Teen, 17 years old Written byprincessoftheking December 12, 2008

Not up to par

I would reccommend thinking hard about letting your young teen see this. The sexual humor was overwhelming for the most part. I went to see this soley because I am a fan of Reese Witherspoon, and even her character was unbelievable. Vince Vaughn got really annoying.
Teen, 13 years old Written byshelshelann December 1, 2008

Pretty Good

Ya it waz pretty good! I laghed alot and ya. ;)
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviecritic November 30, 2008

Hilarious Movie...don't take young children

I thought this movie was soooo funny. The whole theater was cracking up the whole time. However, this is NOT a movie for young kids. I would reccomend taking kids 15 and up, however be prepared for some awkward scenes if you do choose to take younger children. Best for mature teens and adults.