All member reviews for Freaky Friday

Teen, 15 years old Written byMissE1000 April 19, 2011

LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

Awesome movie, relevant for a lot of moms and daughters. There is one reference that is failed to be pointed out where Anna, who was in her mom's body at the moment, refers to a girl "doing it" in a sexual way, but it is used appropriately and will go over most kid's heads.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 September 8, 2009

Great Fun

This movie is quite fun with solid performances from the leads.
Kid, 11 years old August 21, 2010

tweens only

The girl is mean to her mom and the words ewww
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2010

Cute Movie for all ages interested.

Younger children won't be interested, but older tweens and teens will enjoy tame humor and smart writing. It is work to be admired for the comedy and work put in by Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan. I enjoyed it. The only concerns are schoolyard words "scr**ed", "s**ks", etc, but nothing too awful.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 July 15, 2011

Really funny!

It was a really good movie that shows how life can be in someone else's shoes. Plus, it's really funny! Violence: Some mild slapstick violence Sex: Some mild cleavage, flirting, and kissing. Drinking: Alchol at the rehearsal dinner.
Kid, 10 years old June 2, 2010

Not bad...

Some language when daughter is mom, Anna is a bad role model when the movie starts but gets better, same with messages...
Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

This is a fun movie that almost anyone will enjoy!

This movie really shows the daughter that their mom's lives aren't prefect and the mom that the kid doesn't make their life look hard, it just is. Any kid will enjoy this movie ages 5-13. Enjoy!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAuddrey. November 19, 2009

Kid movie.

i didn't really like it. just wasn't funny. loved it when i was little.
Kid, 8 years old August 14, 2010

nice movie watch it if you can

this is a good movie watch it LANGUAGE- one use of hell sucks blows SEX- some harmless kisses HIGHLIGHTS- anna and her mother learn to get along together RATING : PG for mild thematic elements and some language kind of movie : comedy
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008

Well worth the BUY for 10+

I had a lot of fun watching this on my birthday so I bought it. A few bad words but it could fly over a kid's head or say "oooo no that movie said a bad word, plug your ears."Worth it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda411 April 17, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 February 17, 2009
Teen, 15 years old Written byKids Media USA March 12, 2015

How could Disney get away with this in a PG-rated family movie!?

This shouldn't even be PG-13. I have seen it like twice when I was younger, and it's a really bad movie for young kids! When I was 10 I was not allowed to use "sexy" in public. Off: 0-13, iffy: 14-17, on: 18+
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2015

The Actors are Amazing

This is more of a teenage movie. Mild language and dating stuff. The mom did a really good job though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMeowl February 16, 2015

A great film for Tweens and above

My sister (9) and both my parents love this movie. It has some kissing, and a little humor that's slightly inappropriate (it will go over most kids heads) but overall this is a great film and very funny. It makes me sad Lindsey Lohan became a drug addict, because she's great in this movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byCurmagicwithin January 25, 2015

I love this movie!

This is one of my favorite movies!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byEvelyn's Reviews January 24, 2015

Good movie!

I really liked this movie... I have seen it SO many times... I know all the lines to it! It's still a good movie though. There are some VERY mild innuendos in this movie. One is a conversation with a mom in counseling about "doing it" but, it will go over kid's heads and another brief conversation about "Making a move" but, then the conversation stops. Overall nothing much everything else seems to be appropriate for kids to watch. I would most definitely show this to my niece.
Kid, 10 years old May 31, 2014

Watch out!

This movie starts out a little iffy, but gets a little more happy and light as it goes on. But I would not recommend it to kids under 10.
Kid, 12 years old October 26, 2012

A few butt shots.

In one scene, a cameraman says that Tess (controlled by Anna) signed his butt. There is a closeup of the signature, but it's probably not really a closeup of his butt. In another scene, Tess's pants and underwear slip down a little bit, so you see a very small part of her butt.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDMfanCassy October 16, 2012

Great movie!

I was about 7 when I saw this for the first time, I really loved it then and I still love it! The only things that could upset someone is Anna's attitude towards her mom, Anna dramticly said she was going to kill herself if her mom didn't let her go to this band gig- of course she wasn't serious- but it's still something I wouldn't want my siblings repeating. Then there was a part when Anna's little brother Harry was in Anna's room with some friends, wearing her bras and reading her diary (Talking about a boy she likes) Of course I didn't mind really but it's just something some parents might not like for younger kids... That's really it though! I don't mind any of that but I did love it! The only kissing parts was when an engaged couple were saying hello when they got home from work and their wedding, and a kiss between Anna and the boy she likes. Anyway, I really love the movie a lot! :)