All member reviews for Free Willy 2: The Adventure Home

Predictable sequel will thrill Willy fans; some peril.

Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2012

Great movie!!

Great sequel! There is more violence then the first one but is really nothing. Jesse does get a little girl crazy and there is a small kiss and holding hands but just mild. Glen also says tells Jesse that kissing can lead to sex and Elvis mutters the D-word twice but other than that is is a really good, heartwarming movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygilly_boy April 9, 2012

I have to admit is was good, actually, I wanted to see this on Youtube but I would have to pay to see so I waited for it to show up on TV and it did. It was amazing to see Willy's family although a little sad that Jessie's mom died. Plus, what the heck did the word 's**' come up. The the movie without that word popping up. It was cute to see the kiss though. Although the flames were new. Other than that it was a good movie, I have to admit well put together.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySuperSaiyanNinjaBri August 29, 2015

This isnt bad for a kid 6 and up!

Alright, There is not any bad language, But if your kid is okay around the word "Suck" then it will be okay. Your kids will love this movie and get the Positive Message: Care for Animals. Let your children watch this, Friend.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 18, 2011

good movie

this movie is so awesome i was excited before i watched it
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2010

Most awesome awesomeness!

This movie has a lot of fun and fiery stuff! it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 1, 2009