All member reviews for Free Willy: Escape from Pirate's Cove

Mild orca-tainment with adorable Bindi Irwin.

Teen, 15 years old Written byhomealonefan123 December 19, 2011

great newer "Free Willy film with Bindi Irwin!

this 2010 "Free Willy" film is great but does not fallow the other 3 movies.
Parent Written byIslandgirl140 November 21, 2011

Just be careful and know your child.

Hard for sensitive kids especially with the poisoning of the orca scene. My 7 year old son couldn't finish and left hysterically crying from the room.
Adult Written byAlaskaSebiria December 22, 2010

Nice try, but the original is tons better!

It was a cute movie for kids, but it could not compare to the original. I loved the original Free Willy as a kid, and I still do. I watched this out of curiousity, and I thought it was a pale rip-off. I don't see why the real Free Willy should get a remake anyway, it didn't need one. To parents, I would recommend to buy your kids the original. It's an overall better movie, this one is more for little children if you ask me. It's not bad, but just not as good.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byRoyMom December 7, 2010

Near 4 year old loves it. I do, too, aside from fist fight.

My near 4 year old boy can't get enough of this movie. After watching Bindi's character, he says girls know all about "dolphins." (I stress it's an orca, but whatever, lol.) I'm not fond of the fist fighting scene, but we talk about how it's not a good way to act. He loves telling us how this "dolphin" eats fish and others don't. Excellent family movie. Lots of fun.
Teen, 14 years old Written byarman kalantari March 3, 2012

not bad for kids.

free willy 4 is PG also the third one. but not the first and second. i will just say a PG movie perfect for kids over 5. your child, some content may not be right for 5 and under. but still if you want to let your child watch this PG movie it will be fine dont worry.
Adult Written bybasbel October 8, 2011

O.K

It is a little violent. And it is harsh for nine year olds. I do not think that this is a good movie for nine year olds. And it had bad words
Kid, 11 years old July 24, 2010

i love it it is the best even i thing up on age 5+ can watch it too it is no problem!!
Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2010

It's a fun movie to watch i love it. This movie is one of my favorites, though i have never seen the original series of this movie. I would definitely watch it more then once.
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2010

Kids who like fun

This movie copy's the first one!! but it is still good. Ps:the first one's better!
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2010

free willy's a whale who wants to be free
Kid, 8 years old March 29, 2010