All member reviews for Friday the 13th (2009)

Horror remake isn't for anyone, let alone teens.

Teen, 16 years old Written byyummyyummy81694 July 1, 2009

If you like horror movies check it out

If you like horror movies definately watch this. Its so much beter than the horrible remake of my bloody valentine. And unlike many of the newer horror movies this one is decently scary. Pretty explicit though...
Teen, 14 years old Written byiLikethedark100 June 26, 2009

i don't know what to say for my title

I loved it all the way through, even though my age isn't good enough for the material that's put into this movie including 2 sex scenes, the first was short, but the last was longer, and very strong killing scenes that jason had to do to mostly during the movie, Strong PERVASIVE language (it's pretty obvious that this movie wouldn't be made without the F bomb and other crap). i just wouldn't dare let kids 14 and younger see this movie, they'll get to many ideas that wouldn't be good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFridaythe13th June 25, 2009

A great movie for Teens.

I loved it. It was perfect. A mix of both comedy and lots of horror! It was great. One of the best horror movies of 2009 so far!
Adult Written bynarutoguy June 19, 2009
Parent of a 11 and 18+ year old Written byrainydayqueen June 19, 2009

GREAT!!!! THE BEST

It wasag good movie,
Kid, 11 years old June 16, 2009

SOLID HORROR REMAKE

UNLIKE MANY HORROR REMAKES SUCH AS PROM NIGHT THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACARE AND MY BLOOODY VALENTINE THIS ON IS A SOLID FILM SO JORROR FANS CHECK IT OUT BECAUSE EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE HORROR FILMS YOU NEED TO SE THIS FILM FOR THE ONE SCENE WERE A WOMAN WATER SKIS DIRECTLY INTO JASON'S MACHETE
Teen, 13 years old Written bynightmaric June 12, 2009

Let anyone 13+ go....

I'm tired of people so fed up about violence and sex. You teach us about sex in Health class then refuse to tell us it exists in the real world. Violence is spread through the news, word of mouth and when it actually happens. So we know it happens and most likely most teens will not commit murder for watching horror movies. Normally it comes from bad parenting and bad childhoods, yes those are signs of a young serial killer. Bad childhood/paernts, and killing small animals. Anyway this movie is violent and sexed up but My age and up can easily handle it, but if you have someone who does not like the sight of blood or deathj I would not recommend it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFallenAngel May 31, 2009

e.g. You should think twice before going with a tween!

I got bored and stopped watching it after a while. O_O
Teen, 13 years old Written byshanno15 May 24, 2009

Im thirteen and got freaked out by the whole movie!

I only saw half of the movie and it was enough there is so much gore,violance,and sexual content,not to mention drugs, and alcohol! People are knived throug the head with Jasons machette, pierced through the head with arrows,decapataded,and nailed to a wall with a fire place poker too.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygrahamshane123 May 19, 2009

Hey its a horror movie...

I went and saw Frday the 13th with my dad the night it came out. I LOVED it so did my dad and almost everyone in the theater they stood up and cheered. Yes theres sex and ALOT of violence but thats what horror movies are all about. So all those parents aying they went to the movie and it was horrible to much sex and violence, well you knew very well that stuff was going to be ther so just SHUT UP!! I do however agree that this movie is to intense for younger viewers but im not the judge of who goes so just know there is ALOT of sex, nudity, and violence but hey its a horror movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCritical May 16, 2009
This movie is one of the best "Friday the 13th" movies ever! Need I say any more?
Adult Written byfarrell1 May 2, 2009

terrible

terrible remake. All the kills were digital and as fake as they can get and all about s3x and drugs and the usual stupid teenagers asking for it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDavina95 April 16, 2009

Very Boring

Unnecessary Nudity.
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc March 30, 2009
Adult Written bymissbunhead March 26, 2009

GASP

No one should see this, unless you're a sick psychopath who enjoy's this horror. Parent's and Children, beware of this horror.
Parent of a 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, and 2 year old Written bydemondonkey250 March 23, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written bylaci01 March 20, 2009

No one should see this!!!!!!

Okay... Don't waste your money unless you really love a movie with no point at all... just a lot of cussing, drugs, blood, and sex. Cussing: This movie has F**K all the way throughout the film. It also has all the other words as well. Unacceptable Drugs: The campers who get killed are only on Crystal Lake to grow marijuana. They smoke it a lot too! Blood: This movie is full of over the top violence including heads being chopped off, women stabbed in the head while naked, arrows being shot through people's heads, knives going through people's eye sockets, and all of it contains lots of bloodshed. Sex: The whole movie has sex. Explict sex including nudity such as: butt cracks, breasts...a lot of breasts, a penis, vagina, and all body parts are shown in sexual motion. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old March 17, 2009

Gory gusting grude

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHZHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kid, 10 years old March 2, 2009

Not good for kids! Beware

This movie was the grosest, goreyest, most violent jason movie ever. I admit it, ok movie, but not a good one for kids. I should'nt have even seen it.
Adult Written byktmae February 27, 2009

Not that scary

I'm a huge horror movie fan but this movie was just ok because it wasn't as scary as I'd heard it was. All of the murders were predictable and there were several parts I actually laughed at. And there was so much unnecessary sex and nudity that it interfered with the horror aspect. How are you supposed to get scared when you're constantly interrupted by boobs? I guess it's an ok movie for the horny teenager but for serious movie enthusiasts I think it was a little disappointing.