All member reviews for From Time to Time

Heartfelt family drama with ghosts and scary fire scene.

Parent of a 9 and 10 year old Written byH2Clark October 10, 2013

Engaging story, good family movie ghost story

Watched this with my 8 & 10 yo boys. The movie was great. Whole family was surprised at the first ghost scene. 8 yo lost interest by the end of the movie, but 10 yo and I were engaged through the whole show.
Kid, 12 years old September 12, 2015

Its a great movie!

What people don't realize is that this is also a book! It is based on the series The Children of Green Knowe. I read the books first, found this movie, thought it looked good, and connected the dots that it was also part of these books. Its a movie that if your over 11 or 12, you could easily watch this movie by yourself. It is pretty mild, but you should know that the (SPOILER!) dad dies and they are unsure about what has happened to him. There are ghosts, but they're nice, and although its a little scary because the boy doesn't know what's going on, he finds out and becomes friends. He also helps a little African boy, and because of the time setting, they are quite rude to him (the little boy). Overall it is a really good movie.
Parent Written byJMNT August 31, 2014

Fun Movie for the family

Adult Written byMwikoffMarkwikoff March 23, 2013

Pleasantly Surprised!

My wife and I were looking for a movie for a family movie night for us and our 13 & 16 year old boys and this was actually quite good. Both the boys enjoyed it! Definitely would recommend.