All member reviews for Frozen

Kid, 9 years old August 13, 2014

bad movie

bad movie so don't even bother it was 52% good and 48% bad. Violence:Violence is when a girl which is cursed makes ice spikes and when a girl safe fire at wolves and an ice monster shouts at someone Language: not a problem Sex: not a problem
Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneymovielover77 August 10, 2014

Amazing Disney movie with inspiring messages about the importance of family

Your daughters will LOVE this movie if they love disney animation princess movies like this one. The movie's animation is stunning and beautiful especially the opening sequences with the snowflakes. The animaters did a superb job with the animation in the movie. You also learn that you don't need a guy to save you in this movie. You will love the characters. Elsa is the oldest sister. She is very protective of her family and friend particularly her younger sister Anna. Elsa also melts frozen peoples hearts with love. Elsa loves her sister Anna. She wants to be the person she truly is even though she has ice powers. She wants to let it go and be the person she truly is. Elsa is voiced really well by Idina Menzel. Elsa is a great big sister in the movie and you'll clearly see why. Anna is her little sister. Anna wants to find true love but later on in the movie learns what true love really is. Love is putting someone else's needs before your own. Anna is also clumsy,loves chocolate,and longs for adventure. Anna is a great little sister especially in one scene in the movie. Olaf is a snowman who says " Hi everyone I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.". Olaf is a very likable snowman. He's funny in the movie and a very likable character. You can clearly see why. The movie is based off of Hans Christian Anderson's The snow queen. Frozen has more positive messages and isn't dark unlike the story it was based off of. You learn a lot of messages about the importance of sisterhood and family in the movie. Frozen grossed over $1 billion dollars worldwide. Good job Disney!!! You will love the soundtrack in the movie as well as the animation Definitely deserves an A+. You will not be disappointed in this film. It's also a classic for Disney princesses all over the world.
Kid, 8 years old August 8, 2014

Best movie ever!

The movie is amazing! Everything is appropriate, the songs are really catchy, and it has funny characters (Olaf of course).
Teen, 13 years old Written bymonkeyman729 August 6, 2014

Kid, 10 years old August 6, 2014

Frozen

Great Movie Too Mutch Romance great characters
Teen, 13 years old Written byemilyh2 August 5, 2014

Loved it!

This is an amazing musical for all ages! It has a great message. The message is basically "sisters before mr.s." SPOILER: The sister, Elsa, saves Anna, when the boyfriend, Hans, tried to kill her.
Teen, 16 years old Written byTimeBomb August 2, 2014

May be too dark, sad, crude and suggestive for very young kids.

Rated: ON 8+ IFFY 7- OFF 3- for some scary scenes, sad themes and crude/suggestive content.
Kid, 5 years old July 31, 2014

My sister loved it but I thought it was okay

My sister made me watch this ten thousand times. It's great for girls but I think boys will only like to watch it once. Here's what I think the boys will like- the end, where it's cool, and maybe the beginning cause it's pretty awesome. My favorite character is Olaf.
Kid, 10 years old July 28, 2014

good movie.

this movie was vary similar to other new disney movies, but has good music and roll models
Teen, 13 years old Written byAdmrailBruce July 21, 2014

Disney failed

Ok boring terrible messages sleigh exploding for no reason and if look closely at the mountain in the opening notes of let it go there's a skull and why would magical rock troll even need to be here it Disney making out usably doves everything
Kid, 12 years old July 21, 2014

A Good Disney Movie

For the first time in forever Disney has a good movie. It might make kids feel like this is too dramatic but still a good family movie
Teen, 15 years old Written by9spaceking July 17, 2014

Simply Amazing!

This movie is awesome!! Only the most critics of critics can spot the flaws (I am one one those "critics" :3) But Frozen is still amazing, with catchy songs, incredible twists, nice light comedy and a new meaning to true love. However, one big problem is that Frozen has loads of plot holes and moves too fast of a pace for anyone to enjoy a particular moment, unlike the Disney classics. Nevertheless, if you want to watch a good Disney film, watch Frozen! Or watch Tangled. That film has pretty much no plot holes, a dastardly villain, huge twists as well (no pun intended), a solid track from top to bottom, and overall a better movie. However, it must be warned that Tangled is a bit of a predictable movie.
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2014

A great family movie

An awesome movie that your entire family will love. No sex or nudity. There is no reason you and your family cant watch it. I love it and im a 10 yr old that likes M games and PG-13 movies!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 11, 2014

Frozen is okay, terrible stuff.

It's okay and terrible at the same time.
Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2014

Great for all Ages

Some people think that older kids wouldn't like Frozen but they are so wrong! I know many kids who have seen it when they were both older AND younger and loved Frozen! Even adults love Frozen! This is a perfect movie that touches even the smallest of hearts and has incredible music! I LOVE Frozen!
Kid, 8 years old July 7, 2014

Gets boring at times but still cool

A great film very funny enjoyed it a lot!
Kid, 10 years old July 4, 2014

I think it is a fantastic movie for lots of kids
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2014

good.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2014

For the first time in forever

The plot is good, the animation...could be better, but the soundtrack is BRILLIANT! For the first time in forever made this movie much better and without this 3 minute eargasam the movie would be a bit more dull. The character design is beutifal, somehow every character is both cute and hot. The background animation is pretty boring all we see is white snow in that case Tangled comes in like a breeze of fresh air. The movie is actually set in the summer but Elsa causes the winter with her powers. There is some mild violence like when Prince Hans tries to cut down Queen Elsa with his sword, or when Duke of Weselton's henchmen shoot at Elsa. I find it irritating that disney says that it's based on the H.C.Anderson's Snow queen Frozen has a comepletly different story which doesen't feature Kai and gerda at all.
Teen, 13 years old Written by3 wArs left July 2, 2014

Go for Disney anamated movie

Magic? Go Princess?Go Boringness?Go Disney movie is a go! I repeat Disney movie is a go