Wintry Disney musical is fabulous celebration of sisterhood.

Teen, 17 years old Written byxSugar-Petals May 23, 2014

COMMON SENSE YOU DUMBASS IT ISN'T SEXY OR HAS DRINKS

I love the movie but common sense are such liars.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybsalsa May 23, 2014

Amazing!!

I just love this movie because it teaches little children about love and care for each other and that love is something that happens in a couple days not in love at first sight!!
Adult Written byFlowerBed May 21, 2014

Parental guidance.

Should be rated PG for some scary action and mild rude humor.
Kid, 9 years old May 16, 2014

OMG

I think Frozen is a beautiful, funny, and adventurous movie. It contains love but the love is sisterly love between Elsa and Anna. I love it when Olaf says, "[gasp] I have my own personal flurry!".
Kid, 9 years old May 13, 2014

Meh

It was okay, but really wasn't as good as I expected when I saw the trailer. I like the whole moral about true love, and I do like that the girl is saved by the girl instead of the boy.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycleanestkidyoullknow May 11, 2014

A pretty good movie to take a 2-year-old to

Nothing too scary, just some swords and kissing (2 moments), but overall, you should be fine to take anyone to this movie. But, if you take a little 5-year-old, they might just want to buy everything Frozen after the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byalishba989 May 10, 2014

this is a movie that gives you the definition of true love

it is a good family film. i recermend you to watch it
Kid, 8 years old May 10, 2014

Best Disney movie ever!

This movie is amazing, although I wish they didn't make Hans the bad guy, I thought Hans was going to end up with Elsa and kristoff and Anna were going to end up together, but over all I think it was the best Disney movie ever!
Kid, 9 years old May 7, 2014

Good!

Just a little, little, little violence. It good!
Parent Written byBluefish4 May 4, 2014

If you don't mind a dead Mom and Dad..

Nice music, not great. But the real disappointing thing is...Mom and Dad are once again dead in the first 5 minutes (nothing new for Disney) except this time no one notices, not even the characters and not even anyone in our popular culture notices. So when the two main characters become orphans no one cries and no one thereafter raises the kids. There is no conflict of any real worth. Only some self-congratulatory idea that sister love saves them instead of romance. Nice, but I need a little more for my daughters. This is why I am not a real disney fan but a Miyazaki fan. No alienated children from parents, no clueless parents. Treat your family to those and you'll be better off!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom4820 May 3, 2014

Awesome movie

Best animated movie i ever saw
Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2014

Very sad, but still for all ages.

Very good movie, recommended for all ages, even though there can be a little violence. (NOTE: I did green 2, because I don't know how to do 0)
Kid, 12 years old April 28, 2014

6/5 stars

Watch Watch Watch Watch Watch amazing movie Watch Watch Watch Watch
Kid, 9 years old April 26, 2014

Frozen is great!

Great movie!!!!!!!! You will love Olaf!! The music is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a tiny,tiny,tiny,tiny bit of violence. I think that you should watch it with your kid(s). Not a typical Disney movie.
Parent Written byArt Isall April 26, 2014

Very scary and horrible message throughout

I was very disappointed that the horrible message that was repeated so many times, "Don't show what you feel, don't let them see, hide, hide, hide your talents" was never properly addressed to balance the movies message out overall. I felt that there was so much emphasis put on the negative message and then the end came very quickly and they just glossed over the good message. My 5 year old is very sensitive but this was a movie he just could not get into. There were far too many scary parts for him to relax into the story. The long sequence where they are growing up and the older sister is shut away and always isolated and the younger sister is also always isolated was infuriating to watch. When I read the original story I was shocked to learn that that is not what the original is about at all. I felt they put too many of the old fashioned crappy ways into this movie and did not make the time to explain to the children watching that the right thing to do IS to show your feelings and talents and to be different and all that. In the end the movie comes out "alright" but I felt it could have been much more balanced.
Kid, 8 years old April 26, 2014

A winter wonderland of fun

Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2014

Frozen Heart

I think that five is only for very basic movies and shows, and Frozen is a little too complicated for a toddler, the snow-monster, the love between Anna and pretty much every main male character. But for 8-year-olds everything makes sense and falls into place in a wonderful way. 'That perfect girl is gone' is a line that I absolutely love, as it goes against pretty much all the Disney princesses. It does get extremely sad during the number 'Do you wanna build a snowman?' when it goes through the years, and when it snows, Anna remembers when she and her sister had fun, she is drawn again to her sister's room, speaking through the lock to her. Only Elsa remembers that her magic had hurt her little sister, and when their parents die, with their ship sunk Elsa's coronation comes. A few things happen and Elsa is off with an older version of a little boy we saw at the start. When Olaf the snowman comes in, everything is more up-beat and friendly, that makes him a favorite character for many people. Mature 7-year-old or 8-year-olds will enjoy this film the most, thanks for reading my review, Gothilocks
Kid, 5 years old April 24, 2014

I liked it!

Elsa made a beautiful palace of ice. I liked Olaf the best. And Sven is a great name for a reindeer. Kristoff makes funny songs and makes Sven sing with him.
Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2014

Frozen

Wow! The best film I have seen. Families will love this winter wonderland adventure.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykatiepotterdramabook April 23, 2014

amazingly snowy

this is the best Disney movie ever and it's fit for all the family to see that's all i can say i don't want to give any secrets away.......