Wintry Disney musical is fabulous celebration of sisterhood.

Teen, 14 years old Written byWebkinzEvelyn June 15, 2014

Such a good film in so many ways!

This film is very cutesy, funny, it's soundtrack is great! It is a really good film I believe kids of all ages will enjoy this film. Pretty much everyone thought Olaf would be annoying but he actually turned out to be a likable character who is funny he is kind of stupid but that's the point. There is nothing wrong with this film at all. Well there are a couple upsetting moments that you may have to watch out for (That I am not going to spoil) but it is nice. Well next is that there is Demi Lovato in this movie! She is my favorite singer! :)
Kid, 11 years old June 13, 2014

Award Winning Movie

Frozen is unbelievable loving film!Elsa And Anna are the perfect set of sisters that show courage,love,and ability for each other.Courage because of them looking out for each other,Love When Elsa says no to Prince Hans and Anna getting married looking out for her lil sis,And Definitely Ability when Anna goes on a adventure with Kristoff and Sven,Oh and we cant forget Olaf. This movieis definitely afamily night movie with Laughter and love.
Kid, 7 years old June 13, 2014

Don't "Let It Go!"

One of my favorite Disney movies ever! Loved it and the songs. Great female role models
Adult Written byurmomantha June 13, 2014

Amazing with a good message.

When I first heard about this movie, I figured it was an overrated new Disney movie. (I'm a huge fan off old Disney movies) But to my surprise, I watched it, thought it was okay then rented it and realized just how great it was. This movie's songs are very catchy, the character's are relatable, and the message is different than other Disney movies. It's about sacrifice and love and family and I like that a lot. Elsa is finally taught to embrace who she is and not hide herself any longer.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDajann June 10, 2014
Teen, 13 years old Written byJohn McClane June 9, 2014

Good Movie

Great movie, just thought they over did the thing about not needing a prince. Like every male character (excluding Olaf, who is not really male) is A. a disgusting loner. B. a power hungry old guy or C. a manipulative, murderous sociopath. Also, I don't think that younger children should be seeing characters be so nice and loving like the dude in the beginning, who then turn evil.
Adult Written bylamar June 8, 2014

Bad relationships, violent, and too sexy

A terrible example of sibling relationships. Elsa's distancing herself from Anna is never clearly explained on a child's level in this film. The sister who says she's only protecting her sister and doesn't want to hurt her sends a horrible snow monster to chase her away, possibly to her death, and the sister doesn't care? Elsa's transformation is WAY too sexy for a movie targeted towards children, her revealing, form-fitting dress and hip-sway are shockingly grown-up. Elsa treats people horribly, and never explains her attitude, yet, unfortunately, this is the character little girls want to emulate. Thank goodness for the snowman, Olaf, and Princess Anna, who are much more age-appropriate characters. A disappointing film.
Teen, 16 years old Written byuv7 June 8, 2014
Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2014

Best movie ever!

You don't need prince charming to come save you when you've got your family. Frozen breaks the "evil queen" stereotype as well. Yay Frozen! Anna learns that she already has someone she truly loves: her sister. Elsa learns not to let everything go and to be proud of who she is. Olaf is hilarious, and Sven is so cute! In Frozen magic "doesn't exist." Instead of, "Wow you have ice powers that's so magical!", people are more like "Ice magic? WHAT THE JUICE?" Princesses aren't always perfect, pretty, polite, and charming. Just ask Anna!
Parent Written byMinn Mama June 4, 2014

not my favorite

I think it has way too much singing and all the songs were annoying. There's so much action for a disney movie and it goes much too fast. all of the other disney movies are much slower. I think the best disney movies are the jungle book and alladin I mean they are so great. I thnk that frozen is also much too scary for 5 and under.
Teen, 17 years old Written byIdrilofLothlorien May 27, 2014

Awesome!

This was a very nice movie i enjoyed it immensely! I watched it for the 3rd time and i want to watch it again. Anna is a positive role model and shes very ambitious!
Kid, 9 years old May 27, 2014

Great movie but watch some parts

Teen, 17 years old Written byJasonMovie May 26, 2014

Ok but most older kids wouldn't like it

Frozen is good for all ages because there is no really violence nor anything else. The movie though in my opinion was very ehh... RETARDED. The movie seemed to go so fast, and when I finished watching the movie i was surprised it was over. The movie also seemed to say "no one will die in this movie and if someone dies we will leave the entire thing off screen". This in my opinion makes a alright movie.
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2014

The best movie ever

I think this movie is amazing. Basically anyone can watch it if they want a good laugh
Teen, 14 years old Written bymia aquilina May 24, 2014

frozen

viewers need to know that frozen is an animated movie based on 2 sisters who's parents pass away. there is a really good story behind the movie it tells girls that you don't need a by to love you.
Teen, 17 years old Written byxSugar-Petals May 23, 2014

COMMON SENSE YOU DUMBASS IT ISN'T SEXY OR HAS DRINKS

I love the movie but common sense are such liars.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybsalsa May 23, 2014

Amazing!!

I just love this movie because it teaches little children about love and care for each other and that love is something that happens in a couple days not in love at first sight!!
Adult Written byFlowerBed May 21, 2014

Parental guidance.

Should be rated PG for some scary action and mild rude humor.
Kid, 9 years old May 16, 2014

OMG

I think Frozen is a beautiful, funny, and adventurous movie. It contains love but the love is sisterly love between Elsa and Anna. I love it when Olaf says, "[gasp] I have my own personal flurry!".
Kid, 9 years old May 13, 2014

Meh

It was okay, but really wasn't as good as I expected when I saw the trailer. I like the whole moral about true love, and I do like that the girl is saved by the girl instead of the boy.