Wintry Disney musical is fabulous celebration of sisterhood.

Kid, 9 years old December 7, 2013

LIKE A BROADWAY SHOW BUT A MOVIE!

I think this movie is for the whole family! It had so good songs that the whole family could enjoy and remember forever! Maybe for children at the age of 3 may be scared of some of the images shown! But it is a very good movie to watch in the winter
Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2013

Holiday Movie For Everyone!

I went to see this movie thanksgiving weekend with my little bro and younger cousins. It was funny and cute for all ages.
Educator and Parent of an infant, infant, infant, 2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17 year old Written byShoopaDoopFunyaNataz July 12, 2016

dis is the most dissapointing thing since my 8 sons all named brandy., period

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight Not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the Queen The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside Couldn't keep it in; Heaven knows I've tried Don't let them in, don't let them see Be the good girl you always have to be Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know Well now they know Let it go, let it go Can't hold it back anymore Let it go, let it go Turn away and slam the door I don't care what they're going to say Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway It's funny how some distance Makes everything seem small And the fears that once controlled me Can't get to me at all It's time to see what I can do To test the limits and break through No right, no wrong, no rules for me, I'm free! Let it go, let it go I am one with the wind and sky Let it go, let it go You'll never see me cry Here I stand And here I'll stay Let the storm rage on My power flurries through the air into the ground My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast I'm never going back, the past is in the past Let it go, let it go And I'll rise like the break of dawn Let it go, let it go That perfect girl is gone Here I stand In the light of day Let the storm rage on The cold never bothered me anyway! peace to ma brosephinaz
Teen, 15 years old Written bybob.72 June 29, 2016
Its a heart filled movie that has no cussing ,sex ,and at the very minimum violence
Teen, 16 years old Written byLizzieee June 27, 2016

I LOVE THIS FILM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

This is a great film, even as a 16 year old, I absolutely love it! It's my favourite film ever! I think everyone should watch it!! :) If you like winter, snow, and princessy stuff, then you should watch this! Even if you're a boy, still a great film! My 23 year old brother loves it, and watches it with his girlfriend. :)
Kid, 10 years old June 9, 2016

Let It Go!

this is a great movie with a lot of great role models. beware! the songs do get stuck in you head all the time. besides that it is one of the best disney movies. hope you like it as much as I did.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynorth wind May 25, 2016

I don't have anything with this movie

I don't have anything with this movie but I think it's really overrated and I kind of hate it for the merchandise.I just watched it the fourth time to see if I miss something, if I don't see what oder people do , but I concluded that is very overrated. It's just far too much Frozen already and they struggle to keep it alive until 2018. I can't even imagine how much Frozen will be then.
Parent Written bylisagrant1 May 15, 2016

*WARNING NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS!*

I would like to advise the wider community that the disney film "Frozen" is completely unsuitable for children. It is full of subliminal messages, graphic nudity and inappropriate content. I was caught by my husband and two children watching the movie and it was mistaken by my family as an 'Adult film'. My husband claims to have added this children's film to his spank bank so be warned parents this film is NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18!!!!! Unless you want to give them something to jack off to that is...
Teen, 15 years old Written bymorgan wilson April 29, 2016

not creative

oh, please the only reason why the train wreck was popular was because of that stupid song let it go, and the way the sister treated the other sister in the beginning was mean, would you want your kids acting like that? no, I suggest good movies like mulan or hurcules
Teen, 14 years old Written byNya_Ryan April 23, 2016

Good movie

I went to see this movie in the theater twice, and it is really good for kids of all ages! The songs are amazing- and so are the characters. There are also some really positive messages, one being that you don't always need princes to save the day, and also messages about sibling bonds and the power of love.
Adult Written bykatrinaashlee April 4, 2016
Educator and Parent Written byKaangkies April 2, 2016

Worst message, worst role models

I cannot understand the appeal. The snowman is funny, yes, the reindeer, sure. The two sisters? not so much—especially the bad-tempered Elsa. I don't want my kids exposed to such behaviors that seem to be rewarded. Elsa is the worst kind of role model: selfish, self-centered, domineering, oppressive, passive aggressive, manipulative, secretive, etc. Sure, for her therapist they can talk about what's observable, but for me, I'm going right after character judgements because of convenience. Elsa's message to young girls: it's ok to run off, slam the door, and tell the world sod off. Pardon me, but I do find this a bit brutish and inappropriate for young kids to see modeled. Sure, sure, you'll fault me for keeping my kids in a bubble, but what benefit is it to little one's to even be exposed to such insolence and intolerable behavior? I mean, sure, we all need alone time, but the idea that we should long after super natural powers in order to bring about a blizzard on our world in order to get our down time sends the wrong signal and does nothing for modeling resilience. Thumbs down. I like the German version of the song much better, Lass jetzt los. The language is different enough to make it one shade less inappropriate.
Teen, 13 years old Written byILoveCSM March 21, 2016

Horrible Movie With Horrible Messages!!!

This movie is okay for ages 2 and up, but why would you want to watch this horrible movie? The parents in the movie are horrible, the characters are dumb, and the plot is a rip-off of another older Disney movie! Frozen gives your little girl a horrible view of what to do in times of danger, and it is very violent and inappropriate for kids. Do not watch this movie!
Adult Written byMichael Loughrie March 11, 2016

Amazing, Entertaining, And A Masterpiece

This is the best Animated Film of 2013. This multi-Oscar winning masterpiece is a beautifully animated work of entertainment. Watch it! You won't regret it!
Kid, 6 years old March 9, 2016

1st graders at VWES!

I liked it when Olaf was melting! I liked it when Elsa makes her ice castle! I liked when Olaf said "Some things are worth melting for." I liked the part where Olaf said, "Let's go (to Hans), who is this Hans?" I liked the part when Olaf sings In Summer. I liked the part when Elsa makes it summer again! I liked that Elsa sings a song! I liked the part when he used his nose for the key to open the door! I liked when Kristoff said " Stay out of trouble," and Olaf went into the town and the kids said, "Oh it is alive!" I like the part when Olaf started melting!
Kid, 10 years old March 6, 2016

I Love Frozen

Ok so when I first saw the trailer for Frozen I instantly fell in love with it. Then my grandma took me to go see it. It was a great movie! I stayed over at her house that night and we were talking about the movie. In the movie, Elsa and Anna's parents both tragically die.... That is why your kids probably need to be able to handle that before they see the movie. Anna and Elsa are left in the castle alone locked away from each other. They both grew up to be strong young women and great role models for kids. Hope you go see the movie. Thanks for reading!
Teen, 14 years old Written byLuke Starkiller February 29, 2016

Well-deserved fame

Frozen is definitely one of the better animated movies of the 2010s. As a movie, Frozen delivers in all respects, bringing to the table an animated musical-comedy-drama-adventure that fans of all ages will love for years to come. The only issue for me is all the merchandising tie-ins that are quite frankly very annoying.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissconcerned February 27, 2016

Frozen

I really did like it the first four times I saw it, but then I didn't like it for much too many reasons to list down in one review.
Kid, 10 years old February 3, 2016

Frozen Review

I thought that it was good that we, children get some new stories, and not just the Cinderella #100
Teen, 14 years old Written byAnastasiaz January 29, 2016