Wintry Disney musical is fabulous celebration of sisterhood.

Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2013

Emotional Disney animation is a delightful treat.

"Frozen" is easily one of the best movies of the year in my opinion. It is beautifully animated and gleefully scripted. The sing-along songs WILL get stuck in your head! Seriously! Anyway, this highly enjoyable movie has no language at all, surprisingly. Violence is mild but shocking. CAUTION! SPOILER ALERT AHEAD. One of the most heartbreaking scenes in the film is when Anna is hit in the heart with Elsa's ice -- and realizes that it cannot be cured. It's an emotional, upsetting scene, and tears should be expected. SPOILER ENDS HERE. I recommend this amazing film for the entire family. So...go see it!
Kid, 9 years old December 7, 2013

LIKE A BROADWAY SHOW BUT A MOVIE!

I think this movie is for the whole family! It had so good songs that the whole family could enjoy and remember forever! Maybe for children at the age of 3 may be scared of some of the images shown! But it is a very good movie to watch in the winter
Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2013

Holiday Movie For Everyone!

I went to see this movie thanksgiving weekend with my little bro and younger cousins. It was funny and cute for all ages.
Parent of an infant, 3, and 6 year old Written byAlyssa M. November 30, 2016

Frozen

This film was great!!!! My 6yo requests it every movie night and sings all the songs. It was too intense for my 3yo. There is nothing cuter than your 15 month old daughter pranced around singing "DOHHHHHH!" Wonderful!!
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2016
Kid, 9 years old November 20, 2016
Kid, 12 years old November 19, 2016

Insanely overwhelming and irritating.

I hate this film. In general, I usually think that CGI Disney films are okay. But this one is the worst. I have had that stupid "Let It Go" song stuck in my head for three YEARS. Extremely overrated film, it's the only film the Disney cares about. Don't bother watching this.
Educator and Parent of a 1, 3, and 6 year old Written byJarinsa C. November 18, 2016

Frozen!!!!!

There's always been this Disney thing where there's a wedding, a prince, and a predictable ending. Not in this one!!!!!! Frozen is one of those things where they trick you into thinking the bad guy is good. There's also no wedding and Elsa doesn't have a love intrest at all. It's a fabulous film with only a touch of scary, and it takes away prince and princess love and puts sisterly love in the story instead! (I also love "some people are worth melting for")
Teen, 15 years old Written bymarvelfreak November 15, 2016

horrible waste of time.

this movie is rubbish. It's about a mentally disabled women who talks to herself and decides to take over the world in a ridiculous way. This movie is so bad it's scary. don't watch it. you will regret it. It is full of ridiculous songs that are very annoying(more annoying than enchantress's weird dance in suicide squad.I have no idea why people even saw this film. Also, the word crap is used.
Kid, 8 years old November 14, 2016

another great Disney movie!

"Frozen" is a wonderful Disney movie but perhaps is a bit violent at moments. I think it shows a wonderful story on two sisters. It has great story essentials. For once there's a movie where girls save each other not some handsome prince who NEEDS to save them! Another great movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byER1026932 November 12, 2016

BULLSHIT

THIS WAS THE WORST FUCKEN MOVIE MADE YOU DICKS.
Adult Written byAudrius D. November 6, 2016
My daughter is 3,5 years old and she doesn't really like scary stuff, but she was ok watching even the most frightening scenes, like the confrontation(s) between the sisters, the Hans's cruelty or the snow monster.
Kid, 10 years old October 31, 2016

Amazing!

Frozen really is an incredible film. There's no flaws in the animation, and it's a great treat for the whole family. The reason I gave it age 4+ is because the giant snow monster scene is a bit scary, but not much. It also gives a good message to young girls - your first love is not the perfect match. Anna is also a great role model.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykadharambe02 October 15, 2016

Overrated, annoying, stupid, and overrated (I listed it twice on purpose). The movie has NO PLOT AT ALL! It's stupid, and yes there is a plot centered around love.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBen29oak October 7, 2016

Not really for teenagers, but o.k. for younger kids.

At first I refused to see Frozen, because I thought it would be too overrated to watch. But when I made up my mind, I thought it was just ok. It's fun and all, but it's a little overrated and pretty much aimed for kids more. Grade: C-
Adult Written byChloe M. September 18, 2016

Seriously!

Seriously! It has the same excact plot as Tangled.(But I like the song let it go.)
Kid, 12 years old September 16, 2016

great movie for young kids!!!!

I watched this in third grade, and I thought it was really awesome. It's very sweet, with great music. The main characters are both really strong and independent, and they both try really hard to what's right, although they sometimes make mistakes. There are a couple scenes that might be scary to very young kids, but 5and up will probably be able to tell everything is okay. At the end, a main character turns to ice for a few minutes, and there is no evident hope that they will be alright. Although they turn back, it might be a bit upsetting to little kids. But all in all, this is a really amazing movie!
Teen, 16 years old Written byREVIEWGUY101 September 9, 2016

Slow pathetic and really bland and irritating

This movie was just slow and hard to watch because the events slowly happened the comedy is just bland and already been used and the way it was executed was horrible I would not recommend this movie and if you want a musical watch lion king or strange magic
Aunt Written byPedro H. September 8, 2016