All member reviews for Frozen

Wintry Disney musical is fabulous celebration of sisterhood.

Teen, 13 years old Written byyukon399 June 16, 2015

NOT FOR KIDS!!!!

Hot steamy sex scenes not allowed for kids!! T his is bad!! Too much gore and swearng!
Kid, 8 years old June 13, 2015

Amazing, fantastic, fun, family movie is great for kids.

My rating:PG for some violence.
Kid, 12 years old June 10, 2015

Five Stars

Really good, must see!
Educator and Parent Written byCommonSenseChristian June 9, 2015

A Disney Musical That Will Warm Your Heart

Make some soup and cocoa and prepare to curl up with your little princesses for this flick, especially in winter. Elsa and Anna have a great, realistic sisterly relationship anybody with siblings can relate to. Discussion fodder exists in the form of Elsa's ice powers, why she fears this, and what they help teach her about love. Families can also talk about Anna's reactions to Elsa, her engagement to Hans, and why it was so easy for the villain to deceive her. Appearance vs. reality and the mix of beauty and danger are big themes here. Minor caveats exist. Elsa creates and employs a potentially scary abominable snow monster, and her powers themselves may scare younger viewers. The villain's actions are particularly underhanded for a Disney film; Anna responds by punching him. Sentient snowman Olaf makes a reference to yellow snow, and references are made to hero Kristoff liking to "tinkle in the woods" and smelling bad, as well as having a relationship with a pet reindeer that's "a little outside of nature's laws." Overall, though, this is a truly pleasurable frozen treat with plenty of warm family-friendly morsels.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNicky0250 May 31, 2015

Ok storyline, too many awful songs

I only watched this movie to see what all the fuss was about and I was quite disappointed with it being a Disney movie. Don't get me wrong, the plot was good but the songs are what spoiled it for me.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuperman13 May 25, 2015

Wonderful musical adventure from Disney.

Many people hated this movie. I am not among them. Frozen is great. It is fun, emotional, and the songwriting is genius.
Kid, 10 years old May 20, 2015

why is everyone making a big fuss about this movie?!?

It is an ok movie. I don't really care for it. Everyone makes such a big fuss but whats so special about it? It is also really annoying how afterward no one stopped talking about it or dressing up like the characters. I don't know why Disney is trying to make it worse. Sequels are almost never good. Sadly every movie is almost predictable these days so it wasn't as good as it could have been. The only reason everyone likes the character Elsa is because she is pretty and sings one song about how she ran away. Other than that you should watch it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter May 20, 2015

It's not the best that Disney has to offer but it's definately not the worst

However the song "Let it Go" is possibly my least favorite part (GASP). Only because it's one of those songs that is so popular that it gets more annoying the more you here it
Adult Written byjamallaafou@out... May 16, 2015

frozen review

Frozen is good film
Kid, 10 years old April 28, 2015

Strictly for girls

It's good but in my opinion it's a girls-only thing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDisneyFan-Reliable April 26, 2015

One Of The Greatest Disney Musicals Of All Time

FROZEN has captivated the world and all the audiences loved it. Even boys will love it. Disney has taken years to think about, let alone make this masterpiece of a movie. If your not already a fan of musicals, I asure everyone reading review, will we a fan of it if you HAVENT watched it yet. Nothing really to worry about except it is the usuall type of storyline for a Disney movie. SPOILERS- im sure you already know, Elsa And Anna's parents died, Han's tried to murder both sisters- nothing to graphic for a typical Disney movie. Make sure you buy a copy of it because I guarantee, that you will be rewatching it over and over again. Happy Days!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhappylittlekitty March 29, 2015

Beware

I watched "Frozen" with the expectation of a good, hearty Disney movie that encourages strong role models and good values. Then I saw this movie and lost all my faith in Disney. The producers of the movie mocked their roots (Love is an Open Door was an obvious self-parody). This movie encouraged running away from your problems and hurting your siblings with ice powers. I believe the only reason this won any awards was because of the song. This movie's protagonists are an idiot (Anna) who is a pretty obvious rip-off of Rapunzel and a queen who basically ditches her kingdom. Now, I am all for characters making mistakes, if they resolve them in a way that is responsible and admirable. That is called character development. However, the characters of Anna and Elsa were horribly static. This could have been a great movie if it were executed better. For a film that has been praised as the best film of our generation, I expected a bit more. My younger cousin (5) was scared at the part when the parents died and when there were wolves and snow monsters.
Teen, 13 years old Written byskwunkel March 28, 2015

If you want to put your kid through the trauma of "Let It Go" Well "That's.... Just your opinion man" In other words don't.
Kid, 12 years old March 22, 2015

FROZEN IS AMAZING! <3

frozen is the best movie ever! I love elsa and olaf and the song let it go is amazing! I recommend frozen to anyone ive watched it a lot of times still not board of it! :) <3
Kid, 8 years old March 14, 2015

Adult Written byhelsingmusique March 7, 2015

It's cute, but a warning these songs can and will get stuck in your head

Frozen is great with its sisterly love, I'm sure just about any child could watch this, just most too young will not be interested in it, they may like some of the songs though.
Kid, 10 years old March 6, 2015

Marketing, yay.

Parent of a 1, 4, 8, 10, 13, 14, 14, and 17 year old Written byparentof7 February 26, 2015

let it go

love that song great movie
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2015

Frozen

Frozen is a great, catchy and fun film filled with lot's of heart. Iffy for kids 5 and under for: Mild scary images and thematic events.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJohnnyH2000 January 26, 2015

AWESOME

This is a damn good movie for everyone. I just can't Let It Go!