Wintry Disney musical is fabulous celebration of sisterhood.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySadieDaisy138 January 12, 2014

AMAZING

Elsa and Ana are both very good role models, both eventually loving each other for who they truly are. There is light violence, with a huge un-scary snow monster chasing Kristoff and Ana. Ana does mention Elsa being 'fuller' but then takes it back, laughing. There is also kissing. It is overall an excellent movie.
Kid, 11 years old January 11, 2014

Amazing!!

Such a good movie! Lovely story about sisters, funny, original, and addictive, I loved it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysnowinthesummer January 8, 2014

Great job Disney!!

I really love this movie. I watched it with my little brother and really enjoyed it with him. There are a few kisses but there's nothing iffy to worry about. I think this movie has great role models such as Anna- she never gave up on her sister even though it seemed that Elsa didn't want to be with her and later saved Elsa's life. Kristoff is also a good role model because he always wants what is best for Anna an tried to save her life quite a few times. There is a little violence which includes men with swords and arrows trying to kill Elsa and a snow monster which throws Kristoff and Anna. I really think this movie shows how important it is to take care of the ones you love, especially siblings. To tell the truth, I almost cried. It's a great movie for kids 7 and up in my opinion because little kids might get scared that Anna almost dies twice.
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2013

Emotional Disney animation is a delightful treat.

"Frozen" is easily one of the best movies of the year in my opinion. It is beautifully animated and gleefully scripted. The sing-along songs WILL get stuck in your head! Seriously! Anyway, this highly enjoyable movie has no language at all, surprisingly. Violence is mild but shocking. CAUTION! SPOILER ALERT AHEAD. One of the most heartbreaking scenes in the film is when Anna is hit in the heart with Elsa's ice -- and realizes that it cannot be cured. It's an emotional, upsetting scene, and tears should be expected. SPOILER ENDS HERE. I recommend this amazing film for the entire family. So...go see it!
Kid, 9 years old December 7, 2013

LIKE A BROADWAY SHOW BUT A MOVIE!

I think this movie is for the whole family! It had so good songs that the whole family could enjoy and remember forever! Maybe for children at the age of 3 may be scared of some of the images shown! But it is a very good movie to watch in the winter
Kid, 12 years old December 1, 2013

Holiday Movie For Everyone!

I went to see this movie thanksgiving weekend with my little bro and younger cousins. It was funny and cute for all ages.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byronansuperman January 14, 2017
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2016

Terrible

Too much singing, incredibly unrealistic, STOP GETTING YOUR KIDS ADDICTED TO PRINCESS MOVIES!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIWantFood90Cookies December 25, 2016

Good, but not a classic

Frozen is not a bad movie, I'll watch it again, but I believe it's overrated . Everyone say it's one of the first movies that shows that you shouldn't rush love, siblings stick together, and you don't need a prince to save the day. Well, let me tell you the truth. There are other Disney movies that have those same lessons too. (Ex: Mulan, Leo and Stitch, Tangled, etc.) These movies are great classics and nothing can top them. Speaking of classics, Frozen does not have the same feel as the classics. Comedic relief wasn't very much. The songs weren't exactly great either, with the exception of the song the ice men sing at the beggining. (I like their strong voices and it a nice beat to it). Sorry to those who love Frozen, but the movie does not give the feel of a classic Disney movie or something close to it. But if you're not too critical of movies and just want to enjoy one simple movie, this would be an ok fine choice.
Adult Written byKassidy C. December 18, 2016

Very inappropriate

This movie is very inappropriate for children under 18. The snowman walks around naked! Put some clothes on him. He don't got nun to show these lil kids but still. You don't wanna be teaching ya kid to walk around naked. That's a no no.
Parent of an infant, 3, and 6 year old Written byAlyssa M. November 30, 2016

Frozen

This film was great!!!! My 6yo requests it every movie night and sings all the songs. It was too intense for my 3yo. There is nothing cuter than your 15 month old daughter pranced around singing "DOHHHHHH!" Wonderful!!
Kid, 12 years old November 23, 2016
Kid, 9 years old November 20, 2016
Kid, 12 years old November 19, 2016

Insanely overwhelming and irritating.

I hate this film. In general, I usually think that CGI Disney films are okay. But this one is the worst. I have had that stupid "Let It Go" song stuck in my head for three YEARS. Extremely overrated film, it's the only film the Disney cares about. Don't bother watching this.
Educator and Parent of a 1, 3, and 6 year old Written byJarinsa C. November 18, 2016

Frozen!!!!!

There's always been this Disney thing where there's a wedding, a prince, and a predictable ending. Not in this one!!!!!! Frozen is one of those things where they trick you into thinking the bad guy is good. There's also no wedding and Elsa doesn't have a love intrest at all. It's a fabulous film with only a touch of scary, and it takes away prince and princess love and puts sisterly love in the story instead! (I also love "some people are worth melting for")
Teen, 15 years old Written bymarvelfreak November 15, 2016

horrible waste of time.

this movie is rubbish. It's about a mentally disabled women who talks to herself and decides to take over the world in a ridiculous way. This movie is so bad it's scary. don't watch it. you will regret it. It is full of ridiculous songs that are very annoying(more annoying than enchantress's weird dance in suicide squad.I have no idea why people even saw this film. Also, the word crap is used.
Kid, 8 years old November 14, 2016

another great Disney movie!

"Frozen" is a wonderful Disney movie but perhaps is a bit violent at moments. I think it shows a wonderful story on two sisters. It has great story essentials. For once there's a movie where girls save each other not some handsome prince who NEEDS to save them! Another great movie!
Adult Written byAudrius D. November 6, 2016
My daughter is 3,5 years old and she doesn't really like scary stuff, but she was ok watching even the most frightening scenes, like the confrontation(s) between the sisters, the Hans's cruelty or the snow monster.
Kid, 10 years old October 31, 2016

Amazing!

Frozen really is an incredible film. There's no flaws in the animation, and it's a great treat for the whole family. The reason I gave it age 4+ is because the giant snow monster scene is a bit scary, but not much. It also gives a good message to young girls - your first love is not the perfect match. Anna is also a great role model.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykadharambe02 October 15, 2016

Overrated, annoying, stupid, and overrated (I listed it twice on purpose). The movie has NO PLOT AT ALL! It's stupid, and yes there is a plot centered around love.