All member reviews for Fun Size

Predictable party flick is too edgy for star's younger fans.

Adult Written bygoaliemon00mrtc January 23, 2014

NOT for Kids. Shame on Nick

Not at all what I was expecting from Nick. There was language, sex jokes, and even they showed a teen guy touching a teen girls breasts. I may be just a college guy, but Parents this is NOT FOR KIDS.
Kid, 10 years old October 26, 2012

Good Movie, But Characters Are Bad Influences

This movie shows that kids need to obey what their parents tell them to do or they'll get in BIG TROUBLE. It shows that when you have an assigned job you by your parents you need to do it. In the movie, Wren (Victoria Justice) is assigned to go trick-or-treateing with her little brother Albert. In the movie Albert gets lost and Wren goes through alot of trouble to get him back. This movie wouldn't be a good influence to kids under 10. In real life Victoria Justice is a great role model, but in the movie she dis-obey's her parents. This movie could be intence for people under 10.
Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 July 19, 2013

So, is Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network still kid friendly?

For both, I'm gonna have to say NO! This movie is horrible. Do you think anyone would see this? NO!
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2012

Ehhh.....

I think that it was a really good movie. But it does have sexual situations like sexy kitty and Halloween parties that have some sexual references. Language is pretty bad like b***h, boobs, a**hole and other words. I think it's a good movie but only for 11 year olds and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAllison667 August 6, 2013

Ok movie for teens, but not for kids under 13

I rented this movie to watch with my younger 11-year-old sister and I was so embarrassed! When I heard about it, I figured it would be a good kid-friendly movie, considering it had Victoria Justice and was a nickelodeon film. Boy, was I wrong! First of all, there was a lot of cuss words! I've seen r-rated movies that have had less cuss words than this movie. The word a** is used quite frequently, I would say probably in almost every scene. Same with s**t and d***. And to top it all off, a kid (who couldn't have been older than 8) called one of the main characters a b**ch. Wren's mom was at a party and it showed a couple making out (very heavily). One of the main characters (who was dress as a "sexy kitten" for Halloween) offered to let someone touch her b**b. The same character told her friend that she used Nair on her behind (which might have implied that she was intending to let someone see it, if you know what I mean...) In another scene, after a chicken sign fell on a car, the chicken appeared to be h*mping the car. This was the last straw for me before I turned off the TV and refused to let my little sister see anymore. We barely got halfway into the movie, so I'm sure there was even more bad content. I think this movie could be very humorous and entertaining for 13+, but no younger. Seriously, if you let your younger kids watch it, you'll regret it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byElijahShawn May 23, 2013

Nickolodeon lied to children

This movie is horrible. Me and my friend rented it from RedBox. (I wanted The Amazing SpiderMan but whatever) We watched about halfway through it, & we were disgusted by what we saw knowing this was a "kids movie." You hear a little kid call Wren a "b****h" in the first few minutes. A big chicken from a restaurant sign falls on their car & then humps it. Roosevelt has not 1, but 2 moms, in other words lesbian parents. The one other nerdy kid, that hung out with Roosevelt, he grabbed the boobs of the girl dressed as the cat. You see the girl dressed as "Galaxy Scout" drinking, her friend drinking, her other friend drinking, and, thankfully, not drinking alcohol but candy instead, Albert. Man reading "50 Shades of Gray" & Wren's Mom talking about what a good book it is, not surprisingly, "50 Shades of Gray" is about... sex! THIS MOVIE IS NOT FOR ANY CHILD TO SEE. I'm 14 & I shouldn't have seen it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybarbellqueen360 March 18, 2013

Halloween gone terribly wrong.

Terrible, terrible movie. The commercials were very misleading. This movie is not for children. Very disappointed in the nickelodeon stars.
Parent of an infant, 9, 9, 11, 13, and 16 year old Written byCallie Cate Carson February 22, 2013

Fairly good, for teens or mature tweens

It was actually pretty good. I allowed my 13 year old son Cadence and my (very mature) 11 year old daughter Eliza Grace to see it and they handled it very well. They are both well brought up Christian children and in the car they immediately told me what they liked about the movie (they thought it was funny and liked the moral at the end) and what they thought was inappropriate (mostly the party the mom was at, Wren's friend's "sexy kitty" costume, and the chicken on the car). I would suggest that if you are taking your kids to see it, make sure they know that some scenes are wrong. Other than that this was a very good enjoyable family movie for teens or very mature tweens. However, I did leave behind my other two daughters, Annalisa and Avery (both 9), at home.
Teen, 13 years old Written byholamisamigos November 10, 2012

horrifying

horrifying
Parent Written byDeltaGirl60 November 5, 2012

Don't Bother

Not only is it not a good movie for 13 year olds, I don't think it's a good for anyone.
Kid, 12 years old October 27, 2012

Great Movie for Young Teens!

This movie was very entertaining! But even though Fun Size is a Nickelodeon movie doesn't mean it's good for little kids. There is some cussing throughout the movie and sexual content throughout also, but other than that it is a very funny movie! Also, the main character Wren is a good role model. She will do and try anything she can to make sure she finds her little brother and he returns home safely, even if it does get a little crazy. Fun Size is a great movie for mature, young teens around the age of 13.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjellycat February 21, 2013

Enjoyable and funny.

There is a lot of sex humor and drinking at adult/teen partys. Also swearing often occurs, and some violence occurs including child pretators. Really funny for mature tweens and really humorous for teens.
Kid, 11 years old October 30, 2012

Good: Yes.

Sadly, this movie DOESNT have positive role models. It was good, but it had some sexual references. There is some language including s**t and b***h. Still, I'd say it was a pretty decent movie despite some of the bad things. I would say that it should be for 12 and up. :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviedudde18 October 27, 2012

FUn Size

Is Fun Size perfect, no. But it has a good skript that reflect's to make the film funny. It does have it moment's of cliches but most of the peformances make up for it. The kid who play's Albert has one of the best kid peformances of the year. Jane Levy is so frickin hot and good. SO it's not perfect but it's alot of fun. But i do agree it's rushed.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycocacola101 March 10, 2013

eh, not what I exspected from victoria justice...

eh, not what I exspected from victoria justice...but it was okay as a teen flick. I watched this movie with my entire family including my 7 year old sister and it was a little akward.
Parent of a 16 and 18 year old Written byLMmom64 February 27, 2013

And she didn't call the cops WHY???

It's an ok movie-- my daughter loves Victoria Justice, so we watched it. What I don't understand ( even though I know it would mean no movie) is why the _minute_ she couldn't find her little brother she didn't call the cops. These days when children disappear, they end up as plot lines on "Law & Order SVU" Wren is _not_ a good role model, and her BFF isn't much of a BFF. She cares more about a party than her best friend's little brother! About the only good things were Wren's initial costume choice ( Ruth Bader-Ginsburg), the mom's realization that she didn't want to be with a twenty-something anymore, and talking about her grief, and the nice guy winning over the jerk with the Porsche.
Teen, 13 years old Written byselenalintin November 18, 2012

Tween time

I think its perfect for 11 and 12 year olds i mean come on i don't really get why its 13, but i understand people can be very strict but that is just my opinion.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew February 14, 2015

Unfunny edgy Nickelodeon flick is not for younger kids

My rating: PG-13 for brief strong language and crude behavior
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Sad movie

No deaths. But it's still sad. I saw it when I was 10 and thought it was ok.
Parent Written byangieb1 November 8, 2014

crude and inappropriate

Started watching this with my 11 year old and had to turn it off 15 minutes in. Horrible, gratuitous language, 2 references to child predators that were supposed to be humorous, and strong sexual innuendos. I am totally disgusted that Nickelodeon would produce this trash. There is nothing good that comes from this movie. No one should watch it. Your moral compass will be worse off. Gross.