All teen and kid member reviews for Fun Size

Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 July 19, 2013

So, is Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network still kid friendly?

For both, I'm gonna have to say NO! This movie is horrible. Do you think anyone would see this? NO!
Kid, 10 years old October 26, 2012

Good Movie, But Characters Are Bad Influences

This movie shows that kids need to obey what their parents tell them to do or they'll get in BIG TROUBLE. It shows that when you have an assigned job you by your parents you need to do it. In the movie, Wren (Victoria Justice) is assigned to go trick-or-treateing with her little brother Albert. In the movie Albert gets lost and Wren goes through alot of trouble to get him back. This movie wouldn't be a good influence to kids under 10. In real life Victoria Justice is a great role model, but in the movie she dis-obey's her parents. This movie could be intence for people under 10.
Teen, 14 years old Written byElijahShawn May 23, 2013

Nickolodeon lied to children

This movie is horrible. Me and my friend rented it from RedBox. (I wanted The Amazing SpiderMan but whatever) We watched about halfway through it, & we were disgusted by what we saw knowing this was a "kids movie." You hear a little kid call Wren a "b****h" in the first few minutes. A big chicken from a restaurant sign falls on their car & then humps it. Roosevelt has not 1, but 2 moms, in other words lesbian parents. The one other nerdy kid, that hung out with Roosevelt, he grabbed the boobs of the girl dressed as the cat. You see the girl dressed as "Galaxy Scout" drinking, her friend drinking, her other friend drinking, and, thankfully, not drinking alcohol but candy instead, Albert. Man reading "50 Shades of Gray" & Wren's Mom talking about what a good book it is, not surprisingly, "50 Shades of Gray" is about... sex! THIS MOVIE IS NOT FOR ANY CHILD TO SEE. I'm 14 & I shouldn't have seen it.
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2012

Ehhh.....

I think that it was a really good movie. But it does have sexual situations like sexy kitty and Halloween parties that have some sexual references. Language is pretty bad like b***h, boobs, a**hole and other words. I think it's a good movie but only for 11 year olds and up.
Kid, 12 years old October 27, 2012

Great Movie for Young Teens!

This movie was very entertaining! But even though Fun Size is a Nickelodeon movie doesn't mean it's good for little kids. There is some cussing throughout the movie and sexual content throughout also, but other than that it is a very funny movie! Also, the main character Wren is a good role model. She will do and try anything she can to make sure she finds her little brother and he returns home safely, even if it does get a little crazy. Fun Size is a great movie for mature, young teens around the age of 13.
Teen, 14 years old Written byVictoria0816 February 27, 2014

Very inappropriate!

When I started watching this movie I was thinking it was going to be cheesy and childish. I'm surprised Nickelodeon would even want to put their Name on this movie. It Had Cussing, references to sex, and horrible role models. Even though i could probably watch this again i Thought it Was not a good movie For kids under 13 of 14.It even showed one of the men overdosing on pepto bismol.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAllison667 August 6, 2013

Ok movie for teens, but not for kids under 13

I rented this movie to watch with my younger 11-year-old sister and I was so embarrassed! When I heard about it, I figured it would be a good kid-friendly movie, considering it had Victoria Justice and was a nickelodeon film. Boy, was I wrong! First of all, there was a lot of cuss words! I've seen r-rated movies that have had less cuss words than this movie. The word a** is used quite frequently, I would say probably in almost every scene. Same with s**t and d***. And to top it all off, a kid (who couldn't have been older than 8) called one of the main characters a b**ch. Wren's mom was at a party and it showed a couple making out (very heavily). One of the main characters (who was dress as a "sexy kitten" for Halloween) offered to let someone touch her b**b. The same character told her friend that she used Nair on her behind (which might have implied that she was intending to let someone see it, if you know what I mean...) In another scene, after a chicken sign fell on a car, the chicken appeared to be h*mping the car. This was the last straw for me before I turned off the TV and refused to let my little sister see anymore. We barely got halfway into the movie, so I'm sure there was even more bad content. I think this movie could be very humorous and entertaining for 13+, but no younger. Seriously, if you let your younger kids watch it, you'll regret it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybarbellqueen360 March 18, 2013

Halloween gone terribly wrong.

Terrible, terrible movie. The commercials were very misleading. This movie is not for children. Very disappointed in the nickelodeon stars.
Teen, 13 years old Written byholamisamigos November 10, 2012

horrifying

horrifying
Teen, 14 years old Written byjellycat February 21, 2013

Enjoyable and funny.

There is a lot of sex humor and drinking at adult/teen partys. Also swearing often occurs, and some violence occurs including child pretators. Really funny for mature tweens and really humorous for teens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byselenalintin November 18, 2012

Tween time

I think its perfect for 11 and 12 year olds i mean come on i don't really get why its 13, but i understand people can be very strict but that is just my opinion.
Kid, 11 years old October 30, 2012

Good: Yes.

Sadly, this movie DOESNT have positive role models. It was good, but it had some sexual references. There is some language including s**t and b***h. Still, I'd say it was a pretty decent movie despite some of the bad things. I would say that it should be for 12 and up. :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviedudde18 October 27, 2012

FUn Size

Is Fun Size perfect, no. But it has a good skript that reflect's to make the film funny. It does have it moment's of cliches but most of the peformances make up for it. The kid who play's Albert has one of the best kid peformances of the year. Jane Levy is so frickin hot and good. SO it's not perfect but it's alot of fun. But i do agree it's rushed.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycocacola101 March 10, 2013

eh, not what I exspected from victoria justice...

eh, not what I exspected from victoria justice...but it was okay as a teen flick. I watched this movie with my entire family including my 7 year old sister and it was a little akward.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBriettaPolly June 20, 2015

Less raunchy than DEGRASSI !!

Degrassi is waay worse than this and that's on one of Nick's CHANNELS!! So quit ur whining cuz this ought to be one of my favorite movies! Sure, it may be raunchy, but it is very funny!
Teen, 13 years old Written byjoi-jenee May 2, 2015

Inbetween Iffy and Inapropriate

I watched this at age 11, and I still watch this movie unsure of its rating. It's a risky movie. There are uncomfortable scenes for humorous purposes, but overall, the movie is rated PG-13 for a reason..Strictly PG-13.
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Sad movie

No deaths. But it's still sad. I saw it when I was 10 and thought it was ok.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymudassir.shoukat12 October 18, 2014

awesome

watch it with your kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byBons13 August 23, 2014

Very funny

Umm this movie is great I loved it I'm 14 so I do understand humorous that 9 year old wouldn't. And there's a lot of adult humour in this movie like there's a scene with air humping (includes a robotic chicken humping a car)and there's lots of kissing and a make out scene. Theres a bit of swear words too like b**ch a**hole and sh*t that's about it . There's some violence a young boy punches a grown man in his ''area" you all know what and this is my favourite movie ever but be warned that it is inappropriate.
Kid, 12 years old August 13, 2014

CSM: Fun Size

Violence - Some criminal damage. Criminal themes. Horror/Scariness - None, but some Halloween costumes may frighten young children. Threat - Implied threat. Some mild. Language - Infrequent moderate language, once said offensively. Drugs/Alcohol - Moderate alcohol drinking. Sex/Nudity - Some strong sensuality, sex humour, sex references and a ’breast check’ reference. Young children may not understand as well as older children and adults. Themes/Topics/Other - Teen drama/comedy. Teen and adult partying are seen throughout. Overall Rating: 15A - Not suitable for anyone under the age of 15, but they can watch the feature while accompanied by an adult.