Predictable party flick is too edgy for star's younger fans.

Teen, 16 years old Written byHolyMecca May 26, 2016

NICKELODEON SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

ABSOLUTELY ASHAMED. I wouldnt dare let any child under 13 see this movie! Its outrageous, it includes tons of cussing- a kid (under 8 probably) called Wren (Victoria Justice) a bitch and skimy outfits like a "sexy kitten" and stripper outfits (dancing scene). Not to mention inappropriate actions such as: chicken humping the car, lesbians (which isnt a bad thing), boobs being touched, and 50 shades of gray. THIS MOVIE SHOWS VERY BAD INFLUENCES- WOULDNT RECOMMEND.
Educator and Parent Written bydvdgirl March 31, 2016

I don't care what people say this is a good movie.

There are so many negative reviews about this movie but its a cool movie and I liked it.
Educator Written bymaddox121 March 3, 2016

Five words, don't judge the Nick label

Teen, 13 years old Written byBriettaPolly June 20, 2015

Less raunchy than DEGRASSI !!

Degrassi is waay worse than this and that's on one of Nick's CHANNELS!! So quit ur whining cuz this ought to be one of my favorite movies! Sure, it may be raunchy, but it is very funny!
Teen, 13 years old Written byjoi-jenee May 2, 2015

Inbetween Iffy and Inapropriate

I watched this at age 11, and I still watch this movie unsure of its rating. It's a risky movie. There are uncomfortable scenes for humorous purposes, but overall, the movie is rated PG-13 for a reason..Strictly PG-13.
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2014

Sad movie

No deaths. But it's still sad. I saw it when I was 10 and thought it was ok.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymudassir.shoukat12 October 18, 2014

awesome

watch it with your kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byBons13 August 23, 2014

Very funny

Umm this movie is great I loved it I'm 14 so I do understand humorous that 9 year old wouldn't. And there's a lot of adult humour in this movie like there's a scene with air humping (includes a robotic chicken humping a car)and there's lots of kissing and a make out scene. Theres a bit of swear words too like b**ch a**hole and sh*t that's about it . There's some violence a young boy punches a grown man in his ''area" you all know what and this is my favourite movie ever but be warned that it is inappropriate.
Kid, 12 years old August 13, 2014

CSM: Fun Size

Violence - Some criminal damage. Criminal themes. Horror/Scariness - None, but some Halloween costumes may frighten young children. Threat - Implied threat. Some mild. Language - Infrequent moderate language, once said offensively. Drugs/Alcohol - Moderate alcohol drinking. Sex/Nudity - Some strong sensuality, sex humour, sex references and a ’breast check’ reference. Young children may not understand as well as older children and adults. Themes/Topics/Other - Teen drama/comedy. Teen and adult partying are seen throughout. Overall Rating: 15A - Not suitable for anyone under the age of 15, but they can watch the feature while accompanied by an adult.
Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2014

Kids should stick with Nickelodeon's TV shows. Teens won't want to see this anyways.

This unfunny movie, incorporates popular teen actors ( not necessarily good teen actors) in your basic "best night of their lives movie." This is the third PG-13 rated movie distributed by Nickelodeon, and therefore is not really appropriate for younger kids. Violence is not an issue whatsoever,however parents can expect words like "s**t" and "b**ch," as well as sexual humor, wild partying, underaged drinking, and a couple scenes involving lesbian women. Altogether this movie is pretty inappropriate, and therefore not suitable for young children, however it is very cliche and unfunny, and therefore will not interest teens.
Kid, 12 years old July 1, 2014

Decent, although predictable comedy.

Although violence is a very small part of the film, there are some scuffles and threats that involve physical violence (i.e. kicking and punching), as well as property damaged involving fireworks, small bombs, eggs, and toilet paper. One character has lesbian parents, there are implied hook-ups between high school aged characters. Also expected romantic kisses shared between couples and high school sweethearts. In the mix is some language, the strongest of which includes s--t. Besides that the majority of the movie involves wild partying. Short skirts and skimps dresses. Underaged drinking and sexual innuendo sprinkled throughout. Overall, Fun Size is an under appreciated comedy that, although is to edgy for younger fans of Nickelodeon's precious films/television shows, it can be enjoyed by slightly younger of fans of not just Nickelodeon, but the entire comedy movie genre.
Kid, 12 years old June 24, 2014

CSM Insight - Fun Size (DVD)

Other families should know that this film is NOT for Nickelodeon audiences. There are a lot of jokes and stuff that not even 12 year olds understand. There is moderate sexual references like a teenage boy touching a girls breasts for 20 seconds. The camera zooms in on her boob crack, but there is NO NUDITY! You can expect language as well like the 'S' word and the 'B' word. There is also terrorism towards a man. Overall Insight: Moderate sexual references, mild nudity, strong but comical terrorism, sex jokes, teenage partying, under age drinking, mild criminal references.
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2014

I think a it's a good way for kids to experience innapropriate things without having to REALLY experience them.

It's overall, not such a great movie. The use of profanity is stupid such as using it at the wrong time. There is lots of sexual material. There is partying and drinking including adults and even teens. There aren't any positive role models.
Kid, 12 years old October 27, 2013

Fun Size - owww how sweet!

Fun Size, Nickelodeon Movie, you wouldn't really be expecting lots of kissing, implied sex, sexual references, drinking, a kidnapper, a streaker, b**ch, s**t, a**, b**b touching and skimpy clothes. Yep. Definitely not your average PG movie. Fun Size was an enjoyable movie, the things that I have described were basically all the parts that were in the movie. When I watched this, the first time anything bad happened was when Wren (Victoria Justice) opens up a little boys hat to see his face and she looks at him and she says "You're not Albert!?" and then the boy replies with "B**ch!" A very good movie but wouldn't give it to under 10 year olds, if your child already knows, and is fine with swearing and sexual things then this movie is fine, the kidnapper just locks a kid in his house for setting off firecrackers on his porch but the child soon later gets rescued, same with the streaker, you only see a vague image of his but from far away but you hear him yelling and screaming "I'm naked come and get me!" Put aside the bad parts this was a pretty desent film, at the end I found it very touching, the soundtrack combined with the dialogue and acting was awesome.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRonnocsille15 August 25, 2013

Good but language is not for the younger viewers

This is a good movie but a big grown up step for nick. But it is very funny but the language in it is not for younger viewers.
Parent Written bymovielover85 July 5, 2013

movie would be good for teens eh just not kids unless there is a parent!

this would be s good movie for say kids 12 and up. wow Nick has a PG-13 movie? the movie looks great and all but really mature for the younger ones. unless there parents are with them when they watch the movie. this looks like a very mature teen movie!
Kid, 10 years old June 23, 2013

WHAT I THINK ABOUT FUNSIZE BY CHINENYE KALU

I think the movie but there were some innapropriate words but i think kids 10 and up should be the ones to waatch the movie. i watch the movie at 10 and i thought it was really good
Teen, 13 years old Written byNarwhalLover13 June 15, 2013

Eh

Im 12 and I thought that it wasn't that good. I liked a few parts but not the whole movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySamlovesz June 12, 2013

Good movie, not for young kids.

I enjoyed this movie alot! It was a very diffrent movie victoria justice would do. But it did have some iffy stuff like the costumes some of the girls that were suppose to be my age wearing. It was also advertised On Nickelodeon during the kids shows during the day starting as early as 2:00 . The trailer that they play on tv makes it look harmless and a kid freindly movie with Victoria justice in it. But it sadly wasnt it was very true to what high school partys, stereotypes, and couture is like. It would be great movie for middle school but under 12 would be a little iffy.
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2013

Sexy Stuff + Good Role Models = Great Movie for 12 and up

I saw this movie, and I'm only 11 years old. I thought that there was some sexy stuff, but not anything a twelve ear old couldn't see. There was one part where a teen touched a teen girls "boob" for thirty seconds as a bet, but that was one of the most sexy things in this movie. But, there are many good role models throughout the whole movie. Wren, an older sister, does everything she can to find ad protect her brother, even if they tend to fight. Also, a teen boy is distraught to find out that he ruined his moms (yes, there are lesbian moms) car. I recommend this movie for tweens twelve and up!