All member reviews for Fun with Dick and Jane

So-so comedy; not likely to interest kids.

Awsome movie

I recommend it for anyone 9 and up
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviefanatic411 April 9, 2008

This Movie can give good ppl bad ideas

This move was OK. It was funny when they started to rob the people. The other parts just dragged on and on.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bypurplecatroo April 9, 2008

It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved Fun With Dick and Jane it was it made sense was funny and acually had some non-slaptck humor.
Adult Written bystevejaxharri April 9, 2008

Sooooo Funny

This mOvie was the Funniest thing I have seen this year. I love it when you go to the movies and the whole theater is laughing. Infact I just bought it today. The Sex is way more NON sex and that is what is sooooo funny, Every one in this film did a great Job. Jim Carrie dose it again and what impressed me was that Tea Leoni was just as Good. See it {But not if your Up tight}
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviefan115 April 7, 2012

A Bored Family= Avoid

My whole entire family got bored watching this, and I didn't get the connection between this and the equally boring books. In fact, I remembered sleeping through the rest of it. Note: Kids will get bored during this.
Kid, 12 years old August 26, 2010

not very understanding for kids
Adult Written byTeresa Eiler April 9, 2008

I was embrassed

The actors must of been emotionally backmailed to do such a movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTangOrang55 April 9, 2008

Awesome!

Even though this movie is best for working adults, i still enjoyed it. I say it with friends who were my age and they found it hilarious too. There were alot of funny jokes and there was not alot of profanity. This would be a good movie to see with your family if they understand a little about the business world.

get a life so so fake

this movie was horrible !!!!!!!! there were some funny parts but it took half da movie to get to um!! it also had a really bad part were dey talk bout having sex den dey show dem do it and dere was a brief talk bout prostitution and otha varius skeems that r against the law
Parent Written byMovieTimeToday January 24, 2015

Good movie

It's a good movie for kids 12 and up. Their is one scene in the beginning which is sexually inappropriate, which should have been included in the review for this movie in the sexual part, and some other indirect affection between the husband and wife. (spoiler alert) Other than that, there is theft that they revert to, and that should be discussed with the kids if they watch it, and how in the end, they revert to it to help others, and what they stole actually belonged to the people originally, so they justified it because it was for the better good. Lots of funny parts.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byvakker January 4, 2015

funny family movie

It was funny and a great story. I don't care about violence but if you do then you might not want to show it to your kids. Theres a little violence nothing huge. I care about sex and things that can actually affect my child's brain negatively so there is a scene where they are going to sleep together. I just fast forward anything unapropriate. I usually know the movie before showing it to my child that way i know what to pass. Besides that the movie is hilarious for everyone
Teen, 14 years old Written byFox101 October 20, 2012

Hysterical; But Only For Kids Who "Get It"

While this movie is over-the-top funny with incredibly over-exaggerated circumstances, most kids won't understand the premise. It's still funny watching him work at the movie's sarcastic comparison to Sam's Club or Costco, but it won't be as funny to most kids because they won't get the joke of the entire movie..... It shows the frantic scramble for jobs after an economic hit, which many families can relate to, especially now. Whether or not you can comprehend everything going on determines how funny it is; because even if you don't get it, the less important jokes are bound to make you laugh uncontrollably..... If your kids do see this you may want to use it as an opportunity to talk about the importance of where you save and invest your money, and always having a back-up strategy in case of a crisis like the one in the film.
Kid, 10 years old December 4, 2010

as they said, so-so comedy

Haha pretty funny.The story line was not possitive or smart, but when your out of money and crazy, what else is there to do? Some strong language but brief, sex really weird and unnecisary(no nudity or sex really just kissing) pretty dumb movie but it kept me intertained, kinda.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 23, 2010

not likely your kid's favorite movie
Kid, 12 years old November 6, 2009

Awesome for Tweens+

Really good movie. Some sexual scencs. A lot of violence but tweens can handle it. Language isn't that bad. A few swear words here and there.
Kid, 11 years old June 8, 2009

Funny? Yes Appropriat? No.

Jim Carrey makes this movie hilarious, and will make any family with all ages crack up. However, it is pretty innapropriat. The only thing that concerned me was the swearing.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylaurenluvssocal March 27, 2009

This movie is really funny. Its not that innapropriate but kids wouldn't really like it or understand it that well if they were under 11. The sex scene is a little inaapropriate....

My Favorite Movie Ever

I thought this movie was hilarious.It had a couple parts of strong language.I think it would be appropriate for kids aged 11 or 12 and up.
Adult Written byKristine6288 April 9, 2008