All member reviews for Fun with Dick and Jane

Awsome movie

I recommend it for anyone 9 and up
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviefanatic411 April 9, 2008

This Movie can give good ppl bad ideas

This move was OK. It was funny when they started to rob the people. The other parts just dragged on and on.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bypurplecatroo April 9, 2008

It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved Fun With Dick and Jane it was it made sense was funny and acually had some non-slaptck humor.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviefan115 April 7, 2012

A Bored Family= Avoid

My whole entire family got bored watching this, and I didn't get the connection between this and the equally boring books. In fact, I remembered sleeping through the rest of it. Note: Kids will get bored during this.
Kid, 12 years old August 26, 2010

not very understanding for kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byTangOrang55 April 9, 2008

Awesome!

Even though this movie is best for working adults, i still enjoyed it. I say it with friends who were my age and they found it hilarious too. There were alot of funny jokes and there was not alot of profanity. This would be a good movie to see with your family if they understand a little about the business world.

get a life so so fake

this movie was horrible !!!!!!!! there were some funny parts but it took half da movie to get to um!! it also had a really bad part were dey talk bout having sex den dey show dem do it and dere was a brief talk bout prostitution and otha varius skeems that r against the law
Teen, 14 years old Written byFox101 October 20, 2012

Hysterical; But Only For Kids Who "Get It"

While this movie is over-the-top funny with incredibly over-exaggerated circumstances, most kids won't understand the premise. It's still funny watching him work at the movie's sarcastic comparison to Sam's Club or Costco, but it won't be as funny to most kids because they won't get the joke of the entire movie..... It shows the frantic scramble for jobs after an economic hit, which many families can relate to, especially now. Whether or not you can comprehend everything going on determines how funny it is; because even if you don't get it, the less important jokes are bound to make you laugh uncontrollably..... If your kids do see this you may want to use it as an opportunity to talk about the importance of where you save and invest your money, and always having a back-up strategy in case of a crisis like the one in the film.
Kid, 10 years old December 4, 2010

as they said, so-so comedy

Haha pretty funny.The story line was not possitive or smart, but when your out of money and crazy, what else is there to do? Some strong language but brief, sex really weird and unnecisary(no nudity or sex really just kissing) pretty dumb movie but it kept me intertained, kinda.
Kid, 12 years old November 6, 2009

Awesome for Tweens+

Really good movie. Some sexual scencs. A lot of violence but tweens can handle it. Language isn't that bad. A few swear words here and there.
Kid, 11 years old June 8, 2009

Funny? Yes Appropriat? No.

Jim Carrey makes this movie hilarious, and will make any family with all ages crack up. However, it is pretty innapropriat. The only thing that concerned me was the swearing.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylaurenluvssocal March 27, 2009

This movie is really funny. Its not that innapropriate but kids wouldn't really like it or understand it that well if they were under 11. The sex scene is a little inaapropriate....

My Favorite Movie Ever

I thought this movie was hilarious.It had a couple parts of strong language.I think it would be appropriate for kids aged 11 or 12 and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPolarkongnarnia April 9, 2008

Only Worth Worth Seeing When You Have Nothing To Do

"Fun with Dick and Jane" is a nifty little comedy with a few chuckles and wasn't done like other films. People who saw the commercials for this movie thought it was about a man whos job runs empty on money qnd now he and his wife rob banks. Thats not really the whole story. First Dick gets a job at a hardware store where the customers are crazy, Jane gets a makeover that ruins her face, the bathe in neighbor's sprinklers, and then they rob banks. It has a few chuckles here and there, but it still doesn't have an real big laughs. Watch it only when you're bored
Teen, 16 years old Written bykman1092 April 9, 2008

Interesting teen film

I thought this one was funny myself. Younger kids may not like it 'cause it has to do with the business world and younger ones may not get it. It also has a little language, not much but it is spread throughout the movie. Overall I thought it was lighthearted, funny and enjoyable movie. However this is not for the younger kids. Teens and older.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysupersam1693 April 9, 2008

Gotta have business sense

This movie was funny, but you have to be like 13 and have a sense of what the business world is like. Stuff like IRS, loss of employment and paying bills and stuff. Overall it was a pretty good movie.
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Awesome!

I thought that this movie was hilarious it had some crude humor but it was pretty mild. It also had a moral so that got some points from my parents as well! I thought it was appropriatly rated and should be allowed for ages 10+
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008