Kid reviews for Furious 7

Bigger action, more bonding in Paul Walker's final movie.

Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth May 31, 2015

Perfect end to Paul Walkers career.

Furious 7 is without a doubt the best in the fast and the furious franchise it is a great movie that is twice as great as the sixth and it had a heart warming ending to Paul Walkers career in the Fast and the Furious series it is a great sum up of all 6 of the others in the series.
Kid, 12 years old May 26, 2015

Somewhere In Between The Worst Movie Ever And Legendary...

I Don't Really Know What To Think Of This Movie. Well... I'll Get To The Point. It Isn't Extremely Violent, The Only Scene I Can Recall Was The First One, Where Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Is Fighting Some Guy... I Can't Remember His Name. Several Punches Are Thrown, But Not Much Blood Is Shown. It Ends With The Rock Being Blown Out Of The Building, Falling Some 40-50 Feet, And Landing On A Car. Some Scenes Show Girls In Lingeries, And Some Sexual References Are Muttered. The Movie Contains Words Like Sh*t, A**hole, And B**ch. One F**k Is Heard, Although It's Just In The Music, I Didn't Even Hear It At First. The Movie Really Brings Back Memories Of Meh Pal Paul Walker :'( He Will Forever Be In Our Hearts. ☆Thanks For Reading My Review!☆

Teen, 14 years old Written byMadisshya s punj May 1, 2015

It is the best in franchise.

Kid, 11 years old April 26, 2015

Furious 7

This movie is the last of fast & furious series, so it's more violent and rude. The characters swear:b--ch,h--l,s--t and goddamn! But it's a nice movie with cars, bombs and shooting. A Must Watch!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byWhitelr April 23, 2015

Best Fast and Furious Yet!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byBadBoys4Life April 21, 2015

Actionpacked and amazing

I watched this film at the cinema and I loved it. I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was perfect. Nothing like the others. It was so actionpacked and intense. The ending is very upsetting as it's a tribute for Paul Walker who died during the filming of the movie. The film has some very intense fist fights with main characters which feel realistic. There is also some shooting but it's bloodless. There are some amazing and fast car chases and big crashes. Including a bus and many cars. There's not much swearing. Just a couple uses of s***. The characters in this film bond very well like family and become very good role models and messages due to loyalty.

Teen, 14 years old Written byhithere123 April 12, 2015

pretty godd but inapropite for viewers under 10

Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Reel Aisle Seat April 11, 2015

The Best Movie of 2015 (So Far)

"Furious 7" is the first big movie coming to theaters this year (though some may say the first was "Taken 3" or "Fifty Shades of Grey"), and it was a good one. In seven days, it already became the highest-grossing film of 2015 (in America, not worldwide). I understand that it probably made more money because of actor Paul Walker's death, but I think that "Furious 7" is deserving of all that hype. Kurt Russell and Jason Statham join the already-big cast of the "Fast and Furious" franchise, with Statham playing the villain, and Russell playing an FBI agent who goes by Mr. Nobody. The whole cast does a good job. The storyline is really well done, as it is very thrilling and exhilarating, everything you would want to see out of an action film. I keeps you one the edge of your seat until the end, though it may run a little long. The visual effects are great as well. I also enjoyed the tribute to Paul Walker, which was also well done. This movie does contain lots of unrealistic action violence, though most of it is bloodless. There are a few characters who get killed. There can be strong sexual innuendo in parts of the movie. There is one f-word, and around 10 s-words. I think most teens can handle this movie, though I wouldn't recommend it to anyone under the age of 13. 13 year olds could handle it, though 14 or 15 seems like a safer age.

Teen, 13 years old Written bygamereviewerofficial April 9, 2015

WHAT I THINK

Now I've been a fan of the fast and furious franchise for along time and personally I would let any child watch it from 10 and on. But what is so bad I now theres a lot of violence but still its not the worst the film is quite suitable it shows what people are willing to do for there family even the soundtrack is perfect. im going to give a thumbs UP!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byM.P.L.S. April 6, 2015

not for adults

Vary violent, lots of swearingand some sexual stuff but it is fun. It is not vary story driven but grate for teens so adults may not like it. Over all it is good. And the sexual is farly short so kids can lock away (but they probably wont LOL). The swearing is often but not with malice.

Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2015

The acting and dialogue is sub-par, but the action makes this thoroughly worth seeing

Many action sequences show heavy gunfire, explosions and death. Lots of cleavage, and women wearing revealing outfits, also some sexual comments.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJaedenpwns April 5, 2015

Best fast and furious movie with good values

This by far was the best fast movie. But definitely a tearjerker at the end. It tought us thay family and friends stick together. Although there is violence it is all with cars so no blood and minor sexual content. Just bikinis. I recommend for everyone even if you are not a fan of the movies.

Teen, 14 years old Written by2jayz April 4, 2015

Pretty good for what it was

I went in to this movie with low expectations. I have to say I was impressed. This movie was ridiculous but fun and entertaining. It is pretty violent but without a lot of blood. Frequent swearing. Lots of women in skimpy outfits. Also a nice tribute to Paul Walker at the end.

Teen, 13 years old Written byHockey15 April 4, 2015
was inappropriate for kids under the age of 13 because of scenes of half nudity.
Kid, 12 years old April 3, 2015

Furious 7

Furious 7 is the seventh instalment of the fast and furious franchise it includes frequent action violence including punches, kicks and beatings and shootings although mostly bloodless it can be to strong for younger audiences there's also a few brief impacts with metal poles and other objects and many car crashes and demolition it also contains infrequent mild sexual innuendo and women are shown in bikinis in a few scenes it also contains frequent mild language and one ('f--k') in the credits it's a fun action movie that's best in theatres. It also contains consumerism which is occasionally played as jokes.

Teen, 17 years old Written byStevie111 April 3, 2015

Great 7th Installment

This movie has loads of action violence and mayhem, and is the perfect 7th installment. The violence is strong, as well as the innuendo. There are several dead bodies seen on screen and lots of fighting. Language is pretty standard for the franchise. The movie is great, quite action packed, and a great final film for Paul Walker.

Teen, 16 years old Written bydainkonon April 3, 2015

good

This was the best of F&F series. This movie has some violence like gun shots, bombs and beating but it has no blood. No sexual content. Some bad language: 1 F--k and lots of S--ts. This movie is good for kids above 12-13 years of age