All member reviews for Futurama: Bender's Big Score

More sex jokes, cartoon carnage than the TV show.

Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2015

mature 10 year olds can handle this

Though there are some mature subject matter and scenes (for example their take a trip to the nude beach planet) but there is no nether region revealing and its honestly just a silly little gag. There is little cartoon violence but there are a few innuendos, some mild swearing, a robot drinks and smokes periodically, and the existence of sex is acknowledged. Pretty zany and really nothing anyone 10+ shouldn't be able to handle
Teen, 17 years old Written byerica921 December 27, 2013

Kid, 12 years old May 30, 2012

bit iffy

Kid, 9 years old September 10, 2011

Slurm's McKenzie

Buy Torgo's Exective Powder and win 100 cans of Slurm!!! Brill
Parent of a 11 year old Written bymikeisawesome123 January 27, 2011

I LOVE FUTURAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Futurama and so does my kid!!!!!! I watch it every Thursday!!!!! This movie is more inappropriate then the show. More sexual content, MUCH more violence, the language is about the same, and the Robot always drinks beer and smokes a cigar.
Kid, 10 years old January 22, 2010

good
Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2009

my seven old frend cant watch this for a reason

funny but for older children
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback August 7, 2009

Loved It Funny
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2009

Almost better than the show!

If you like Futurama then this is the movie for you. Well now that I think about even if you dont know what Futurama IS then you'll like this! There is mild sexual content (the crew visits a nude beach planet) and there is some mild language (nothing a 10 year old hasn't heard.) So if your looking for a good animated comedy for 12+ then look no further!
Parent of a 5, 9, 11, and 14 year old Written byJamesRobertson January 4, 2009

Futurama OK for some

This is one of the best movies I've seen in my life. It has some crude humor, but It's OK for viewers 10+. It has a great story, and it's really funny. The episodes before it were great, and i'm really looking forward to the three sequel movies airing on Comedy Central. Great Show!

Good but not as funny as the shows.

Futurama: Benders Big Score is a spin off the animated show Futurama. The movie is good enough to keep people who watch it entertained. There are problems with the content of this movie - however - none that serious - the crew go to a nude beach but nothing is visable - there is some comic and non-graphic body mutilation. There is mild language which may be offensive to sensetive viewers. Recommended for persons 10+ Coolchris330,
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

I laughed so hard, I almost suffocated

This is so funny. The storyline is so great. The main issue is social behavior (Bender sent to steal all the treasures and kill Fry) and language. I saw a bit on TV; but I rented it to see it all. Im glad I did. They shouldent have taken it off of cartoon network.
Teen, 14 years old Written bywolfthegreat April 9, 2008

the best movie ever

this movie is very good it gives a big message with codes and of corse fry and bender and there trobbles and the history of the universe