All member reviews for Garfield

Cat-astrophic for adults, but kids will love it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

They should have mad this G. But they didn't they recked it by putting.....

swears in it!
Adult Written byhsmom April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byaaron67@yahoo.com April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 10, 2011

The Ghostbusters should of busted this film!!!

The film was absolutley stupid!!! Big Mistakes the film made: * In the comic strip Jon's a very funny nerd, but in the film he's just bouring. * Garfield's funny, because he's a jerk to Jon, but in the film he trys to save Odie. * The plot's just bouring. The only reason I give the film two stars is, because Bill Murray does the voice of Garfield.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 October 26, 2010
Kid, 5 years old April 17, 2009

Very funny movie!

I love Garfield because Garfield tries to eat a mouse and do lots of other funny things. I like the part where Garfield goes out to save Odie.
Kid, 11 years old June 10, 2014

Pretty good

I thought this movie was HILARIOUS! However, there are some mild swear words not mentioned in the review (damn, hints at others). Also there is some dating, and Garfield calls himself and Odie "Chick magnets"
Teen, 16 years old Written byCozymonster Bigman22 May 28, 2014

One of the best movies in 2004!

I loved the "Garfield" movie when I was little. It was so funny. Why is it funny you ask? Because it has jokes that make sense. That's why. Love it anyway. Although it can have some potty humor and language including the line from Happy Chapman: "Damned cat alergies!". But other than that, it's a good comedy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe Uunforgettable May 15, 2014

Music video is offensive

the Music video of Black Eyed Peas song , Hey Mama is featured, Women including Fergie , are in short tops and skirts that reveal, cleavages, bare abdomens and legs
Kid, 11 years old March 11, 2014

garfield

it is a very good for little kids
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic May 14, 2012

Okay and fun for kids, dull for adults

Definitely not as good and funny as the cartoon. Kids might like it, but it will be pretty boring and crazy for adults. The script is weird and ridiculous as well.
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2011

FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER!!!

World's funniest cat is in such a funny movie!
Parent of a 8 year old Written bycone March 17, 2011
Parent of a 13 year old Written byDr. Weird September 11, 2010

Bad take on Garfield. Also very predictable and has a poorly wrtitten plot.
Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2010

Garfield You Dunderhead

I can't remember this movie very well, but if memory serves, I hated it because it was so boring.
Teen, 13 years old Written byperfectionist December 21, 2009
I saw this movie when I was eleven and didn't like it; so you could say that kids wouldn't like it. It has some laughs, but it was pretty stupid.
Kid, 8 years old October 17, 2009

Best Movie Ever

This Movie Is The Best Movie Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written byJon Lovitz May 20, 2009

Good for kids, not good for Garfield Fans

It's not gonna be that great for long time Garfield fans such as myself, as it doesn't much resemble the comic. But kids who aren't familiar with the comic will like it. It's cute.
Adult Written byForHim April 9, 2008

it's Garfield

If you read Garfield in the comics; you will see him in the movie. You can predict the movie based on the comic; however, he would not save Odie.

I thought it was a little corny................

I say it's ok for 8 and under but I myself found it a bit cheesy and corny there were a few places that made me laugh but a little cheesy.