All member reviews for George of the Jungle

Live-action take on popular tale is family fun.

Adult Written byrachel817 October 13, 2011

Very Fun!

I think this is a great movie! When my sister was a toddler she loved this movie. She called her diaper a "butt flap" and would yell "George!", then run into the wall and say "Treeeeeeee!". It was pretty awesome! On a negative note, my little brother did quote the one bad word in the movie to my grandmother...
Teen, 15 years old Written byWayward Girl October 4, 2012

HORRIBLE - It's just lame!

NOT WORTH IT. This movie can be mildly humorous for little kids, but don't settle for "mildly", people! This movie is crude, has horrible acting, lame plot, has too much sexual innuendo for it's intended audience - which is 5 year olds- and it just is a waste of 2 hours. You love life? Then don't waste your time with this crap since time is what life is made of.
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written byMammarino June 10, 2010

Very funny and cute, but a few swear words

I loved this movie, but disagree with CSM's saying that language is "not an issue" with this movie. One character calls another "a pain in the a**" and God's name is taken in vain 2-3 times.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2010

Watch out for that tree!

I like the movie a lot. It is funny. I love the parts when they say watch out for that tree. That is hysterical. Very cool
Adult Written bynaomii April 9, 2008

My nephew loves it

This movie is full of poop jokes, wedgies, crashing into trees, and other jokes that would make a seven year old laugh out loud, or a husband indulging his inner kid. It doesn't take itself too seriously, ever--one character points out that "bad guy falls in poop, classic element of physical comedy. Now comes the part where we throw our heads back and laugh". The kids will laugh, and it's not so kid-oriented that parents will be bored.