Parent of a 12 year old Written bylittleone522 March 6, 2011

Great for the whole family as long as the kids are teens.

This movie is sure to bring a laugh to even the most uptight person. With lots of action and lots of comedy, I really enjoyed this film. As a parent it's a movie you can enjoy with your kids who are 13 and over. I wouldn't recommend this movie to younger viewers because of the language. B*tch is found at least twice, a** (as in butt) is found at least twice, sh*t is also found at least twice. More inappropriate words can be found such as retard and ball sack. A man also teases another man by calling him "Maxi Pad" There are many sexual jokes too but nothing to serious. A women is breifly seen in her bra and underwear and a mans bare butt is seen when he rips his pants.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byHI101 January 28, 2011

Pretty Good for Tweens

Its a good movie for kids ages 11+
Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 16, 2010
some fairly strong language (most of it in different languages.)
Adult Written byVolleyGirlLove July 2, 2010
It was hilarious! I loved it.
Adult Written byKiller Bunny February 4, 2010
Hilarious!!!!!!!! Some suggestive comments, action, and language but nothing an 11 year old can't handle
Parent of an infant, 1, 3, 6, 7, and 9 year old Written byTheKennedys November 2, 2009
I absolutely love this movie!
Adult Written by4Spice October 22, 2009

funny classic 8 and over

this movie is so funny it will crack you up very good players watch it its not a waste of time 8 and over
Parent of a 5, 8, 10, and 10 year old Written bySassy Cheerlead... October 17, 2009

Hilarious movie!

This movie is so funny! We watched it a few weeks ago and I didn't notice anything particularly innapropriate. There's a really funny part where Max dances with a fat lady- I laughed sooo hard we had to pause the movie for me to go to the bathroom. Plus we couldn't hear the movie over my laughter!!!
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written byBelmontfamily July 22, 2009

it is ok for 8 year olds

It is the best movie I have ever seen so far. It is very funny. (7 year old reviewer)
Adult Written byJ-Kid7 June 19, 2009

Funny

this was a very funny movie. it has a lot of humor and some younger won't get the jokes.overall, very funny
Parent of a 8 and 12 year old Written byjayniemartin June 8, 2009
Parent of a 12 year old Written byhipchick97 May 22, 2009
Parent of a 3, 7, and 10 year old Written bynicholsje April 4, 2009
Adult Written byliddle.biddle February 23, 2009

HILARIOUS!!!

I think that kids 9 or older are allowed to watch it is hilarious and it has great acting. Agent 99 and other people like that are very funny. If you like comedy this is your style movie!!Get Smart rocks
Parent of a 13 year old Written byTsion February 1, 2009

An Enjoyable Comedy

GET SMART succeeds at being a comedy, with many laugh-out-loud jokes. It succeeds at being an action thriller, with many engaging stunt/adventure pieces. It succeeds at being a romance, with a sweet love story. In fact, though it is far from the perfect movie, this film succeeds at almost everything it tries. Language is the biggest issue, with several "s**ts", "a*s"s, "d**n"s, and one "bi*ch". Some "hells" and other insults ("whore" and "dickhead") are thrown in on the side. A woman flips another off. There are some mild innuendos, consisting of 99 asking Max if he's "staring at her butt" while crawling through laser beams. A woman misinterprets Max's questions as an invitation to sex, and two men passing by misinterpret Max's attempt to move a man as inappropriate contact. There are several big booms and fires, and some people are shot, one point-blank in the head (no gore). There are threatening scenes and fistfights as well.
Parent of a 1, 8, 9, and 14 year old Written bythejokerspencil January 28, 2009

Silly and fun, but not quite mission accomplished

Commonsense is exactly right
Parent of a 6 and 9 year old Written byTristan62 January 22, 2009

NICE!

Hilarius! 23 is great the whole movie! EVERYONE should see this!
Adult Written bysandsharks April 9, 2008

fanominal

I saw this movie twice already! It is one of my favorite movies! Get Smart is hilarious! The cast is amazing! It is`t that bad. In one scene Anne Hathaway asks Steve Carell if he`s staring at her butt. It has some sexual content but not much at all! I`ve seen much worse in pg-13`s! See this movie! You`ll love it
Adult Written byBlackFamily96 April 9, 2008