Silly and fun, but edgier than the classic TV series.

Kid, 12 years old February 20, 2011

Get Smart Seriously Do It IOr Do U Have No Brain?

a little bit of violence but as long as you are 10 or older i think it is ok to watch it!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 17, 2011
This movie, despite all it's innappropriate content, is a must see for the whole family. It truly is an extremely funny movie. I laughed all way through. Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for crude and sexual humor throughout, some language, and comic action violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPrincessNoriBori February 3, 2011
One of my all time favourite movies! Full of slapstick and verbal humour, insanely funny, and full of great characters. Agent 99 and Max are some of the funniest movie characters ever. Example... "Freeze!" "Freeze." *pause* "No you freeze!" "You freeze." "I told you to freeze-" "Freeeeeze times infinity!" "Oh my god..." I totally recommend this to anybody who likes a good funny movie, because it's serious at times but then it gets broken by some comic relief from Anne Hathaway or Steve Carrell. Amazing movie, its a must see!
Kid, 9 years old January 29, 2011

Good for kid, not under the age 7

AWSOME!!!
Parent of a 11 year old Written byHI101 January 28, 2011

Pretty Good for Tweens

Its a good movie for kids ages 11+
Teen, 13 years old Written byMicahBob November 11, 2010
very funny, but a lot of language
Kid, 12 years old August 28, 2010
good for tweens
Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2010

Perfect for tweens

I thought it was the best movie ever! It was really funny.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byohya August 16, 2010
some fairly strong language (most of it in different languages.)
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviefanatic9860 August 9, 2010

Very funny-Great for tweens and up

This is one of the funniest movies that i have seen.. dont miss this movie! ...It is isnt too bad bad but the language is kinda iffy so id say not for kids under 9 or 10
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2010

Great Movie!

this is a great movie. and they have some extremely good role models. the only thing that consernes me is when the show maxwels (carrels) butt at the end, along with some bad launguge. also for a spy movie, its not that voilent.
Kid, 12 years old July 26, 2010

Not for little kids

Funny, but language.
Adult Written byVolleyGirlLove July 2, 2010
It was hilarious! I loved it.
Kid, 12 years old June 23, 2010

well...

This was a great movie. They often used bad lauguage and talk of sex. I saw this i think wen i was ten? i cant really remmber.
Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2010

OK movie

This movie is OK. It is not that funny. There is not alot of cussing. No F words. No sex related stuff. For Ages 11 or 12+. I would wait to rent it in stores
Teen, 14 years old Written bycookiebob123 April 25, 2010

great family movie for some kids and tweens-teens

hilarious and intelligent....there are no distrubing scenes..the action was awesome!!!so so so so so so so so funny!! probably the most inapropriate thing they do is a large woman flips off a few girls.in the end its romantic and i reccomend you do not get out of your seat because you are always going to miss an important part of the mystery.....
Kid, 9 years old April 24, 2010

HA HA!

Inappropriate like the nude butt and men kissing men but HILARIOUS!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2010
This is a hilarious movie! I loved it so much its a great movie for 11 year olds and up. The only thing that concerns me is when steve and dwayne the rock johnson kiss eachother. ( only to distract him cause agent 99 did the same thing with another guy )
Teen, 14 years old Written byOldBob13 April 13, 2010

A few laughs can't quite make up for Get Smart's kid-unfriendliness

With Steve Carrell, Anne Hathaway, and Dwanyne "The Rock" Johnson, quite a bit of people will want to see Get Smart, a quirky 2008 comedy. Many of those people might be kids, but this is a truthful PG-13, and it is best reserved for teens and up. The story and punchlines are OK, but it is mainly the crude humor that penetrates many of the movie's good messages about courage and indifference. Steve Carrell gives a hilarious performance (as usual) but that's not quite enough to save this comic actionier from it's struggles. There is a bit of violence, some language, but, once again, the main problem is crude humor.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovielover1996 April 4, 2010

AMAZING!!!!

I FREAKING LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is another of my all time favorites, it is funny, but there are quite a few suggestive comments in it, but still fun for almost everyone.