All member reviews for Get Smart

Silly and fun, but edgier than the classic TV series.

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2010

Funny movie...

I thought Get Smart is really funny, but it's not a great movie to watch. It has some violence and language, but nothing a 10 year old can't handle. It gradually gets funnier closer to the end, and at the ending, it's hillarious!!
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2009

Pretty Good Movie

I think this movie was alright... my parents watched the tv show when they were kids, and they thought it wasn't as good as that. As for me, I thought it could have been better. It was funny though!
Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2009

I loved this movie. Like it said on top violence, bad words, sexual behavior. if you are the right age it's a great movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPainter567 November 27, 2009

I love get smart! The only thing that would be inappropriate for young kids would be some minor violence and other minor things. But other than that this is a great funny movie that I can't wait to see again!
Kid, 11 years old November 7, 2009

Older kids and teens only!

I love this movie, but there is lots of sexual behavior, for example 99 is shown with not much on. Lots of language. And many, many jokes about overweight people, but if you're the right age, it's awesome!
Parent of an infant, 1, 3, 6, 7, and 9 year old Written byTheKennedys November 2, 2009

I absolutely love this movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback October 23, 2009

Adult Written by4Spice October 22, 2009

funny classic 8 and over

this movie is so funny it will crack you up very good players watch it its not a waste of time 8 and over
Parent of a 5, 8, 10, and 10 year old Written bySassy Cheerlead... October 17, 2009

Hilarious movie!

This movie is so funny! We watched it a few weeks ago and I didn't notice anything particularly innapropriate. There's a really funny part where Max dances with a fat lady- I laughed sooo hard we had to pause the movie for me to go to the bathroom. Plus we couldn't hear the movie over my laughter!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byluke3854 October 17, 2009

funny movie i liked it 10 + is a good age level
Teen, 13 years old Written byoptimistic October 3, 2009

Funny for anyone over 13/14

Thought it was the most hilarious movie I had seen ever. Unfortunately there is way to much sexual comments, language, and further inappropriateness. Not for anyone under 13 and only good for mature 13-14 year olds.
Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2009

perfect for older kids

I thought get smart was the best comedy and action movie u could go see it does have a lot of language but also it has one scene where you see anne hathaway's under wear but it is an awesome action and comedy
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittle movie freak September 17, 2009

One of the funniest movies I've seen this year!!!

Steve Carell, Alan Arkin, Dwayne " The Rock" Johnson,and many more star in one of the funniest movies I've seen this year. This movie has a lot of action Some of the action is funny,but most of it looks real. There is some language that includes mild insults,but most of the language has bad words. I think that Get Smart is appropriate for kids ages 11+. I also gave this movie a B+. I thought this movie was hilarious, and action - packed at the same time.
Teen, 13 years old Written byanna312 August 30, 2009

I love this movie. so ya i was at my bff's lakehouse and she has a five year old sister and she was okay with it but she didn't really understand the what the bad language ment. i think ok for eight and up but if ur older todler wants to c this maybe. all in all this was awsome
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2009

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie was great! I can watch it over and over again, and still laugh out loud! There was A BIT of crude humor and some language, but other than that is was perfectly fine!! Steve Carell, Anne Hathaway, and Dwayne Johnson were hilarious as usual! It was really funny all the time, and I didn't find myself bored either. I would give this movie an A+!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 August 2, 2009

Ok comedy

This was funny at times but I found It rather boring to tell you the truth. There is language just to let everyone know and it is some what strong. Ok movie but not great.
Teen, 15 years old Written byVivian_L July 30, 2009

Best comedy I've ever seen~

I've seen this movie maybe four times now, and it still makes me laugh really hard. There aren't really any "slow" parts where it's boring; I was laughing almost constantly. It's not really sick humor either, most of it's pretty clean if you ask me. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn July 26, 2009

e.g. Perfect for older kids, but not for tweens

Pretty Good. [:
Parent of a 7 and 10 year old Written byBelmontfamily July 22, 2009

it is ok for 8 year olds

It is the best movie I have ever seen so far. It is very funny. (7 year old reviewer)
Teen, 13 years old Written byalexie July 19, 2009

Haha!

I thought this movie was very hilarious. I actually saw it twice in theatres, once with my friends and once with my family. Both times I saw it, I just laughed and laughed. I feel that some kids around age 11 and under wouldn't get the jokes. But it is a great movie if you are looking for a laugh.