Devilish Nic Cage action flick isn't on fire.

Parent of a 6, 12, 14, 15, 15, and 16 year old Written byMediaMentors November 14, 2009

Ghost Rider the monster

Ghost Rider is a movie of a skull head on fire. It's alsome he's a hero. But the devil took Johnny Blaze soul for this monster. But it's an action movie!
Adult Written bykjkirk April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 22, 2011

Parents won't be thrilled

While watching this you can't help but to notice that Ghost Rider has a lot to do with eviland the devil.The H word is used many times. Disturbing images of the devil's son and his gang getting killed are seen. However the film isn't bad. In fact, it's considered a super hero movie, Ghost Rider bieng the hero. The biggest problem I had with it was Nicholas Cage bieng Ghost Rider. The movie could go so far...if only he hadn't helled them back.
Parent Written bycomicbookfan2144 July 10, 2012

Not PG-13, maybe R.

Several intense violent, bloody, suspenful scary moments, along with b---h, godd-mn, sh-t, a--, and a muttered f---, but unless you listen closely you will only here a word that sounds more like "fuh," there is also a lot of cigarettes, alcohal, and brief marijuana.
Kid, 12 years old February 7, 2015

15A

Contains strong violence and moderate horror.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byanitajade February 24, 2010

pretty good

it is a pretty good movie
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Adult Written bythomasr 1 August 13, 2015

OK!!

It wasn't that good, their were some good scenes but that was it. Nothing bad at all tiny bit of swearing. It is however worth watching.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 February 10, 2015

It had its moments, epecially the scenes with Ghost Rider and Sam Elliot, but overall Ghost Rider is a disappointment.

It's sorta good and I already said it had its moments, but the CGI was off with Ghost Rider's skull. Nicholas Cage once again gave a dumb performance.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow August 4, 2012

Very campy, but shamelessly fun

Ghost Rider is undeniably the campiest superhero movie yet, but it has its fare share of pulpy thrills. The special effects are admittedly rather dumb, especially Ghost Rider's skull, which looks as though it was animated for laughs rather than scares. But a very good thing about this movie was the casting. Nic Cage plays along with the silliness very nicely, and Peter Fonda is excellent as the sinister devil. Wes Bentley was also very effective as Blackheart, with all his gothic-style makeup. Eva Mendes is perky enough for the love interest role, and Sam Elliot was nice as the stereotypical cowboy-type guy. And there were a few cool action sequences, stunts, and pyrotechnics here and there. So, while certainly not an innovative and emotional superhero drama, it provides some silly, fun, entertaining entertainment.
Kid, 12 years old July 18, 2012

Dull

The title says it all...
Adult Written bydarkknightrises232 July 14, 2012

It may be too scary for kids under 13 or 14.

The movie has several scens of firey violence, along with the uses of the words b---h, bulls--t, and a--.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFox101 July 2, 2012

A Sad Excuse For An Action Movie.

If you put The Human Torch's powers, Tony Stark's attitude, and Evel Knievel into a blender, and equipped the results with a thick Texan accent and a 10-Gallon-Hat, you'd have The Ghost Rider. Startlingly violent, crumby animation on the actual main character himself (you know a movie's going to be terrible when its hero looks like someone out of a video game from the 90's), and don't even get me started on the acting, and the script. This is one of those movies that came out when I was too young to see it, so I saw it later and it was awful (much worse than AVP). Corny through and through, The Ghost Rider does things like randomly stop to beat up a mugger while he's hunting demons. This is a movie you'll give thirty minutes, to an hour at best.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. February 24, 2012

This is the an example of why people make movies just to make them.

Kid, 12 years old January 1, 2012

ghost rider is good cant wait for ghost rider spirit of vengence

I loved this movie I like the visual effects of this movie. this movie aint scary for little kids I watched this movie when I was 7 and I wasnt scared of this movie. I cant wait to go see ghost rider the spirit of vengence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEragonopotter June 17, 2011

Nice!

Its an epic movie
Parent of a 12 year old Written byShadowhedgehog91 May 1, 2011

Pretty Good for people over 12

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. Most people hate it and in my own opinion it's a petty good movie..has barely any blood, and as I recall has no sexual things involved. Mostly 13 through 17 years old will enjoy this movie...just like I did and it still remains one of my favorite movies to watch.
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011

A good superhero movie with some humor

Reasonable superhero flick is dark, violent and funny. Ghost Rider does come off a little campy at points but that's okay. The acting is flat but at least Ghost Rider is a good role model. However the movie is filled with face melting, guns, swearing and may make younger viewers think that it would be cool to become a daredevil.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPWNINATOR March 20, 2011

terrible movie with cheesy effects, except for one scary and disturbing scene

I'm 13 years old and I see a lot of movies. I have to say that this movie is terrible, with most of the action being quite cheesy, except for one very scary and disturbing scene that is not described correctly in the Common Sense review where the Ghost Rider forces a criminal to look into his eyes, in which he sees all of his crimes and falls to the ground with disturbing charred eyes, still blinking and alive. All in all, most brave 13 year olds should be able to handle it, but it'd be a mystery to me why they'd want to, as it's such a painfully bad movie.