All member reviews for Goldfinger

Thrilling action comedy may be the best Bond.

Kid, 9 years old December 31, 2012

James Bond inappropiate Review!

One thing that you should know is that quite disturbing (if your child is under the age of 10) you should skip the credits (at the beginning) because they do a little slide show of the gold woman (full body). There is sex but not too much compared to other James Bond movies. Another thing that is inappropriate is that Bond uses women. Fast forward the kissing, its VERY wild. But over all one of the best James Bond movies ever!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviemogul April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byJoker15 July 2, 2009

The Best Bond!

I love this film. It is definitely the Best Bond in the series. The Violence is mild to moderate, but there's no apparant blood. In three scenes, Bond makes out with the bond girls. He's seen topless in the first one. Jill Masterson's naked dead body is shown covered in gold paint. We can see the side of her butt. A woman in the pre-title sequence is seen wearing a scantly clad dress. Bond has his usual vodka martinis, shaken, not stirred. I don't know why this is ranked for ages 13 and; kids age 10 and up should be OK. It's iffy for ages 7-9. Q's line in the movie is classic.
Parent of a 3 year old Written bygerbowski August 20, 2013

Best Bond movie of them all!

Parent Written byRocketshipMoon April 5, 2013

Rape scene inappropriate for children

Although this movie is PG, James Bond basically rapes P. Galore (he lures her into a barn, fights her and forces himself on her) in order to "turn" her against Goldfinger. I suspect that scene would be enough for an R rating today.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byThe age organizer January 25, 2015

Goldfinger

13 and up
Kid, 9 years old August 6, 2014

this movie isn't that good its a bit boring there are some scenes where there are gun fights a lasers
Teen, 14 years old Written byMaWalker66 April 22, 2014

Very Disapointing

I came excited to watch this movie. It looked good and it was considered to be the best bond. It is a crappy, disappointing, boring movie. It is not your usual bond where bond totally kicks ass and it is filled with action, it is really boring instead. This in my opinion, is one of the worst bond. It is not an action movie at all. As for maturity levels, anyone can watch this. I mean it is rated PG. You should still watch it. I think if the entire franchise is good, you shouldn't skip the bad movies. And this is all my opinion. Many other people love this movie. Watch it, but don't have very hopes of it. It may be the overrated movie ever.
Teen, 15 years old Written byns123 April 21, 2014

Best 007 film?

This is possibly the best James Bond film. Only From Russia With Love could beat it. The gadgets in this film are great, something which the newer films are lacking. Oddjob is a great character. He is my favourite henchman from the 007 series. The score by John Barry is fantastic, the second best in my opinion after OHMSS. Content: Violence: No more than other early Bond films, brawling and shooting (no blood). Sex: Again typical of early Bond films, just kissing. Swearing: Very little (only mild swear words). Drinking, drugs, smoking: Typical of early Bond films. Bond smokes and drinks. Parts that may scare young children: Oddjob kills a woman with his metal-rimmed bowler hat. This was the first James Bond film I saw. I saw it first when I was about 10 or 11, so any child over about 10 should be fine for this film. Even younger children then 10 could safely watch it.
Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2013

Goldfinger

One of the best bond movies.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 July 16, 2011

A little too strong for a (modern) PG.

My rating: PG-13 for action sequences/violence, sexual content involving an image of brief nudity, and for some drinking.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymichaelc April 29, 2010

fine

No problems, good for those aged 7+ one of the more tame bonds.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 17, 2015

Thrilling smart 007 is the best bond movie

My rating:12+ violence,adult content,drinking,language
Kid, 8 years old June 13, 2015

Very very violent, very very racy, and very very bloody thriller has nudity, and language.

My rating:R for strong bloody violence, strong racy content/graphic nudity throughout, and language.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byedklat June 7, 2015

Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2015

'Bond. James Bond.'

Investigating a gold magnate's struggling, James Bond uncovers a plot to contaminate the Fort Knox gold reserve. M : 110mins : Action, Adventure, Thriller
Parent of a 17 year old Written byciarant February 18, 2015

Much tamer bond movies

This Bond film has not got any graphic violence and should be fine for older kids
Kid, 11 years old October 20, 2014

Connery's best Bond!

A lot of fistfights a naked girl is painted gold
Written byAnonymous September 20, 2014

Absolutely great bind James Bond may be the best one ever

My rating:PG-13 for intense sequences of violence and action,language,smoking and drug use