All member reviews for Gravity

Kid, 8 years old November 29, 2013

Gravity was great!

Gravity was an amazing sci-fi thriller starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney, and was directed by Alfonso Cuaron. The movie also had a few scenes of peril and had some scenes that showed dead bodies, which could have been frightening for kids. and it had some swearing that could have been inappropriate for children. Although there was swearing in it, I think it could be all right for some kids under the age of 13. Kids who are 11, 12 probably go every day hearing someone swear. Some kids under the age of 11 could watch this, if they A: are all right with the frightening scenes, and B: are used to hearing people swear. ( there were a few swear words, including f--k, s--t, b--ch, d--n, and h--l, .) This movie kept me hooked and is all right for kids ages 11 and up.
Kid, 8 years old February 1, 2015

Horrible and so boring

This was the most boring movie ever made and nothing happened. It was a little violent with one gory scene. And there was swearing but otherwise this was a horrible movie never see it. And little point and one scary scene. And is fine for kids 10 and up. Don't waste time watching this lame movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written byChristopherGraham January 17, 2015

"Gravity" by Christopher Graham

I thought that this film was very powerful and very effective for people of all ages. The performances were masterful, the direction was superb, the storyline was pitch-perfect, and the concept was very affectionate. Overall, I thought that this film was very powerful and pointed and is one of the greatest experiences I have ever had in a movie. Teens and 14 year olds are meant to see this excellent movie as well as adults. Younger kids should wait till they are older to see this movie based on its intense perilous sequences, disturbing images, and brief strong language.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMavrah333 November 11, 2014

(Sighs) I wish there was an alien

Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan October 29, 2014

Gravity movie review

Gravity is one of the best movie experiences I have ever had in my life. The movie had an original idea of an amateur astronaut stuck in space and fighting for her life. I bought this movie when it came out on DVD. When the movie first started, the audio quality was a little off. Then, in the first ten minutes, this movie became a roller-coaster ride. The action in this movie is phenomenal. Alfonso Cuaron directed this movie with so much care. The visual effects are amazing. Sandra Bullock's character sometimes went a little too dramatic. That was one of my only complaints about this movie. Gravity had so many astounding effects. The introduction, the middle, and the conclusion had some of the best effects I have ever seen. Watching this movie, I knew Alfonso Cuaron took time with this film. This movie is not slow at all. There are so many themes within Gravity. The most important one is staying calm in very dangerous situations. That includes having faith. Gravity has amazing cinematography. The frames, the picture quality, and transitions were all beyond expectations. It was one of my favorite movies of 2013 and was the most visually stunning.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew October 25, 2014

Dark emotional thrilling outer space movie has real heart

My rating: PG-13 for intense images,langauge,sensuality,violence and suggestive content
Kid, 11 years old October 22, 2014

Great thriller

Violence- 4 (Dead bodies, a hole in someone's head is shown) Language- 2 (One use of f**k)
Kid, 11 years old October 19, 2014

Wonderful & Captivating

Gravity is a wonderful and captivating movie with unbelievable graphics! This is a very high-quality, well-made film. The only thing you should watch out for is a part where a dead astronaut is shown and it can be very disturbing. I highly recommend this book to kids 13+!
Kid, 10 years old August 25, 2014

Awesome!

Violence: 3/5 Language: 2/5 I have to agree what common sense says about this movie.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2014

It was ok

It is very intense and you have a pit in your stomach the whole time. I really did not like it. It Was not fun to watch.
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2014

Gravity is awesome

It says f*ck once and sh*t quite a few times. It is a scary movie, with Sandra Bullock floating around alone after George Clooney died. The scariest parts are when they're trying to find the body of an astronaut who had died when the debris hit the telescope and find that there's a huge hole through his face that goes out of the back of his head (but there's no gore) and when they're on the shuttle looking at the damage when you get jump scared by the face of a body hitting Bullock's helmet. Good for preteens, 5 stars!
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2014

Great sci fi movie.

Gravity is a GREAT movie but a little short. it has some violence and profanity.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2014

good movie

cool but bad words like f**k s**t da** h**l bi*** and a guys face came off and a picture of his wife and kids come out of his pocket.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySharlo June 27, 2014

a captivating masterpiece

The faultless masterpiece of Gravity captures the life in space for astronaut Ryan Stone a medical engineer on her first space Misson to repair the hubble telescope. When space debre ruins their Misson. Ryan is left out of control spinning into the abyss of space. Gravity seizes the humanity and ordeal in its visual wonder and leaves you breathless. Filled from start to finish with marvellous visual effects and adds a realistic human story. Sandra Bullock leads giving a strong yet real performance of the isolation of space.
Kid, 10 years old June 20, 2014

Gravity

There are some VIOLENT scenes including a man with half a face. I still think u should be 10-12 to be able to watch the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck June 11, 2014

Why do people think this movie is so good?

The story is boring. The acting isn't great. Barely any action. I will admit the visual effects were awesome and that's why I even watched the whole thing. No good morals or role models in this movie. Some violence and a gross scene. Some language including D--n, sh-t and one F bomb. Overall, Gravity is a boring movie that will most likely at times make you feel stupid well watching it.
Kid, 10 years old May 22, 2014

A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a REALLY good movie. has some bad words but won over 5 Oscar awards. this is a good movie for a 10 yr old
Kid, 10 years old May 20, 2014

Great movie for young teens and older

Gravity is a short movie but a very well done movie, it has a strong amount of violence some swearing.
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2014

Well..

I was watching this and I thought it was very very good. The only thing you need to watch out for is- SPOILER ALERT- there was a ma that had been hit in space and a chunk of his face was missing but all you can see is a tiny bit of blood and I would say that was the only gory bit in it. There is also some dead body's of the crew floating around because the ship had been smashed to peaces. Apart from that the film is great but it can make you a bit frightened if your maybe below 10. Hope this helped
Teen, 15 years old Written byMel3000 May 17, 2014

Overrated

I thought that this movie was absolutely awful and completely overrated. Although the CGI is good, the film lacks a story line and what is there lacks any depth. The only other good point about it I can think of is that it does make you feel like you are in space (just guessing, I have never been). There are not many upsetting scenes, but one near the beginning after what happens to the shuttle happens (no spoilers), a man has been hit by shrapnel and you see his remains inside his suit. There is some blood and scenes that may make young children feel disorientated or give them nightmares, but overall, apart from that one moment with the dead man, it's not too bad. On average, I'd say seven and up, I saw this movie with an eight year old who had no problems with it.