All teen and kid member reviews for Gravity

Teen, 14 years old Written bySharlo June 27, 2014

a captivating masterpiece

The faultless masterpiece of Gravity captures the life in space for astronaut Ryan Stone a medical engineer on her first space Misson to repair the hubble telescope. When space debre ruins their Misson. Ryan is left out of control spinning into the abyss of space. Gravity seizes the humanity and ordeal in its visual wonder and leaves you breathless. Filled from start to finish with marvellous visual effects and adds a realistic human story. Sandra Bullock leads giving a strong yet real performance of the isolation of space.
Kid, 10 years old June 20, 2014

Gravity

There are some VIOLENT scenes including a man with half a face. I still think u should be 10-12 to be able to watch the movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHightech Redneck June 11, 2014

Why do people think this movie is so good?

The story is boring. The acting isn't great. Barely any action. I will admit the visual effects were awesome and that's why I even watched the whole thing. No good morals or role models in this movie. Some violence and a gross scene. Some language including D--n, sh-t and one F bomb. Overall, Gravity is a boring movie that will most likely at times make you feel stupid well watching it.
Kid, 10 years old May 22, 2014

A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a REALLY good movie. has some bad words but won over 5 Oscar awards. this is a good movie for a 10 yr old
Kid, 10 years old May 20, 2014

Great movie for young teens and older

Gravity is a short movie but a very well done movie, it has a strong amount of violence some swearing.
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2014

Well..

I was watching this and I thought it was very very good. The only thing you need to watch out for is- SPOILER ALERT- there was a ma that had been hit in space and a chunk of his face was missing but all you can see is a tiny bit of blood and I would say that was the only gory bit in it. There is also some dead body's of the crew floating around because the ship had been smashed to peaces. Apart from that the film is great but it can make you a bit frightened if your maybe below 10. Hope this helped
Teen, 15 years old Written byMel3000 May 17, 2014

Overrated

I thought that this movie was absolutely awful and completely overrated. Although the CGI is good, the film lacks a story line and what is there lacks any depth. The only other good point about it I can think of is that it does make you feel like you are in space (just guessing, I have never been). There are not many upsetting scenes, but one near the beginning after what happens to the shuttle happens (no spoilers), a man has been hit by shrapnel and you see his remains inside his suit. There is some blood and scenes that may make young children feel disorientated or give them nightmares, but overall, apart from that one moment with the dead man, it's not too bad. On average, I'd say seven and up, I saw this movie with an eight year old who had no problems with it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysalagol May 1, 2014

stupid, and boring

Teen, 13 years old Written byIan_hga116 April 21, 2014

In space no one can hear you scream "Give me my money back!"

I don't get why everyone is saying it's such a good movie. I also don't understand how it won 7 oscars and many more awards. Don't bother watching this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byconnor mann March 30, 2014

BORING!!

Ride along with astronaut Ryan Stone, who should never be allowed in space, on her struggle to grab on to things, and be bored by the dumb predictable story with visuals that distract you from the awful dialogue for an entire five minutes. I want 93 minutes of my life back.
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2014

Aw Yeah!

I seen this movie and it is great. Just it can get scary for young kids and has two uses of the f word
Teen, 15 years old Written byYpseru March 16, 2014

A must watch!

This is an excellent movie that has some very well done visual effects that I thoroughly enjoyed. This movie has very little objectionable content. There is a slightly disturbing image of a man with a piece of his head missing, but that's it for violence (no blood, really). Then, there is a little language every now and then. I would say 10 or 11 and older.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydawg1551 March 9, 2014
Gravity was overall a very well made movie, but it got very predictable and there were some scenes that could be disturbing to younger audiences.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKrazyreviews March 7, 2014

Great film with great effects 9.5/10

The movie gravity is one of the best movies I've ever seen. It works better in 3D. Although the film is outstanding, it may be too intense for young viewers. And there is one scene that might disturb sensitive viewers. There is one f bomb in the film that may offend some. Other than that, I recommend gravity for fans of thriller movies.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviefanatic88 March 6, 2014

Quite Amazing.

You don't need me to tell you how good this movie is. It won countless Oscars, had great animation, and great performance. Sandra Bullock delivers as you'd expect, same with George Clooney. Heartbreaking, Hysterical, but also Intense. I was 12 when I saw it and I did just fine, so did my 12-year-old friend who is 5 months younger. Not much of a message, but if there is one it might be to preserver because, no matter what, life is worth it.
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2014

Don't understanding phenomenon - poor acting, nice effects.

One jump-scare involving dead bodies, explosion, some "f--k" and "hell", "damn", "God", "Jesus". Know your kid. Oh, and some drinking. And... NASA logo. Just saying.
Teen, 16 years old Written byStevie111 March 2, 2014

Very Surprised, good movie with beautiful cinematography

Dead bodies and broken heads, 1-2 f-words, very intense, and lots of dramatic themes. I thought this would stink, but it was surprisingly good and exciting.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJrAguja1997 March 2, 2014

Great movie, but note some viewers might get bored

While it's age-friendly despite its occasional use of swearing, the movie Gravity has a good message and has a great role model. Note that violence isn't quite big and no sex references were made in the movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThenextdirector March 1, 2014

Amazing!

I just saw this movie last night. I thought it was amazing! The graphics were awesome and it had a great storyline. There were some disturbing images of dead bodies, and some struggling between the two main characters. That's why I think this movie is good for 13 and over. If you have not seen this movie, you have to! It was way better than I expected!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byragtagmisfit February 20, 2014

Fantastic movie!

I loved this movie! It is meant to be a thriller but without the typical ghosts or murderers. I think whether or not you can handle it is less about age and more about what freaks you out. It is scary in a more oblivion sort of sense rather than a Chucky-murder movie. This movie can be scary for a lot of viewers of a lot of ages. The movie also has many four letter words, but nothing any tween or teen hasn't heard. I'd say it all depends on the child (or adult!), but most 12 year olds and up can handle it.