All member reviews for Grease

Musical phenomenon is still great fun but quite racy.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLoffy June 29, 2014

Really good movie

It does contain some inappropriate material so watch it with kids under 13. If your child is easily influenced, do not let him or her watch this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfilm geek March 9, 2014

one of my favourite movies of all time!

As it is a movie that represents a whole time period, there is a huge amount of smoking, however, theres great songs, story line and a fabulous line up of actors (staring John Travolta and Olivia Newton). Im so upset that they made a sequel.
Kid, 12 years old July 23, 2013

Awesomeness

Cons- There is quite a bit of smoking and there is some powerful kissing and one scene that is not very appropriate. Pros- The idea for the movie was great. The music is very catchy and cool. The acting is over the top. This movie is really funny and fun to watch. I personally loved it. This movie is in my top 10 movies.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBrandon4News April 11, 2011

Maybe the greatest musical of all time.

Sexual Content- 6/10 Language- 6/10 Drinking, drugs, smoking- 6.5/10 Overall Quality- 10/10
Kid, 12 years old April 8, 2011
i have seen this movie since i was 4 or younger it is not bad at all
Kid, 11 years old August 5, 2010

too much sex but fun for tweens w/ friends (NOT ADULTS!!)

love this movie!! but tons of things about sex!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byBestPicture1996 July 17, 2010

A ridiculously good time

I'll be frank about not liking musicals, but this has got to be one of the greatestr I've ever seen! It never takes itself that seriously, more of a satire of a musical really. It's a must-see movie for the whole fam.
Teen, 13 years old Written byamandaluvsyooh June 17, 2010

Favorite Movie since a toddler

I am currently 13 years old, and this has been my FAVORITE movie since I was 1 year old (no joke). Yes, it is inapropriate, but the characters are so easy to fall in love with. I love John Trovolta and Olivia Newton-John. Definitely not a waste of your time!
Parent of a 4, 6, 9, 10, 12, and 15 year old Written byNerdy_Mamma February 1, 2010
Adult Written byMom_and_Son February 10, 2009

Classic Movie Musical about High School Romance!

I watched this movie when I was seven and I always walked around with my hair slicked back and a leather jacket on. I watched it when I had taken adolecensce classes and it made more sense. They don't show anything bad. Making out and some brief language is all you have to worry about. Great Movie for a summer night!!
Adult Written bymrnocal April 9, 2008

A fun musical, but be cautious.

This is a fun musical, and one of my favorites. However, the message it conveys at the end, that in order to get the boy you love you have to be a "bad" girl and not stay true to yourself, is not a good example for children.
Adult Written bySophieM 1 January 5, 2016

great movie!

I saw this movie when i as ten and it was the reason i started doing plays. It has a great character and plot set up and even though there is some language and other inappropriate content, its has got a great story. I watch it all the time. Regarding the time it was written, these actions actions are normal.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisumi April 4, 2015

a great musical but parental guidance for kids under 11

This movie is a classic but there are some sex references and a make out scene.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTinkerbel12 March 17, 2015

Watch again Parents BEFORE you let your kids see it

I had never seen Grease before so my mum let me watch it so did my dad. But they hadn't seen Grease in ages and they forgot how inappropriate it was for me when I watched it ( I was 8). Now that i'm older I understand it more and realise why it was inappropriate for kids that age.
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2014

Grease is the word

Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2014

Fine

REALLY GOOD PEEPS!
Teen, 13 years old Written bytruetomovies April 12, 2014

brillient

even though im not a big fan musicals I thought it was really good. I love the whole idea. it had good romance and was very interesting to see what it was like in the 50s. overall it was worth watching
Kid, 11 years old November 27, 2013

best musical ever

when I found out about grease on the internet it got my interest up I watched some videos but not the full movie I am planning to watch it when I am older because my dad is strict about "adult movies"
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana April 8, 2011
love this movie! the music is awesome.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byMrs. Padilla March 30, 2011