All member reviews for Grease

Musical phenomenon is still great fun but quite racy.

Kid, 12 years old December 11, 2011

Grease 101

This movie had a little too much sexual content. Actually, A LOT! Just read the description about "Sexy Stuff" and imagine more, then decide if your child can watch this movie. Many characters are drinking and smoking, even encouraging other characters to smoke or drink! I found this movie inappropriate, but a funny and interesting story line to go with it. Should have been PG-13 though. Thanks for reading! :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byBook101Voter December 3, 2011

Go ahead! Watch it!

Best for 12 and up, because it's a musical! If you love, just love music watch this for a great tune! With the rebel against the girls and guys, it's just a typical high school drama movie!
Adult Written byBeckstar October 31, 2011

I think it's ok

Yes, this movie does sexual themes. But I saw it was young and didn't think much of it
Kid, 11 years old September 6, 2011

Love it!

I love it! I've watched it to many times to count. But their is a lot of sexual stuff.
Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2011

classic

lots of sex but good
Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2011

Older tweens and up

My review might be unfair just because I don't love musicals like a lot of people but this was a good movie. A lot of sex-related stuff and language. PARENTS: I advise you to make sure your children are appropriate enough to watch this movie. You don't want them going around and mimicking some people from this movie. Anyway, it's a good movie and older tweens and up can watch it.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... September 1, 2011

anyone can enjoy this movie

anyone can enjoy this movie a musical and a real good one to!
Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2011

Good for older kids

This is the best movie ever! The music is great, but some sex. In greased lightning (song) there are many sexual innduendos but most kids won't get it. Rizzo talks about broken condoms, guys try to look up girls skirts, and look at me i'm sandra dee song isnt appropriate. so know your chile i say age 9 or 10 and up, i was 10 when i saw it for first time and fell in love with it. i'm a bit mature for my age though.
Kid, 9 years old July 15, 2011

Grease A great movie!

Well in the beginning John Travolta smokes.But I wish he didn't.It's an awesome musical movie like it's practically the best musical movie.I've watched the movie like when I was 2 or 4 I haven't seen it in a long time when it is on I would enjoy watching it.I would let kids that are 9 years old of age watch it.But after all it is a great movie!
Kid, 11 years old June 10, 2011

NOT THAT BAD! (But pause for a few years!)

I had watched this movie countless times by the time I was 6. There is fabulous music, and it'd a really fun movie. However, there is lots of sex talk, Danny tries to have sex with sandy, characters are shown in skimpy outfits (bras etc), there is a lot of making out and Rizzo and Nicky have sex, though there clothes stay on. Rizzo has a pregnancy scare. There is a lot of swearing. But other than that, show your kids this movie. They'll love it. Maybe you should wait a few years. You should start showing this to kids after they're 6, a,d by the time they're 14 or so, they should be totally fine with it.
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2011

Great

Great movie,and is just a fun movie about older teens goofing up high school.
Kid, 10 years old March 2, 2011

FUN!!! FUN!!! FUN!!!

A great movie. But don't show it to younger kids.
Kid, 11 years old February 22, 2011

The bestest

I LOOOOOOOVE it it's my favorite show next to inception.:) My favorite seen is when they sing your the one the i want:)))) If you haven't seen it you need to. Although there is some sexual stuff about rizzo and her on and off boyfriend.
Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2011

Great movie

I love this movie, i've seen this movie sooo many times! There is some innapropriate stuff, but if you trust your child, it'll be fun. It's a GOOD movie!
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2011

Amazing

Grease is amazing. I am in a play about it at school. the sexual content you definitly need to watch out for. But you really don't need to worry to much.This is a timeless classic that is very addicting. The songs do get stuck in your head very easily though. That was a warning.
Kid, 10 years old December 23, 2010

AWFUL!!!!!!!!!

i really didnt like grease because its just a bunch of high school teens singing and making fun of others . BORING & AWFUL
Kid, 10 years old October 12, 2010
i love this movie its got to much sex in it though i had to wind it forward in the bit when there doing it in the car but i love the music
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2010

AH-MAYZING!

This movie is a CLASSIC! It's amazing! I watched it with a few friends and family (including three 7 year olds and a four year old, but that didnt need to be mentioned, cuz they got bored and left in the first 10 minutes) and it was soo funny and nice, especially "beuty school drop out". :-) If you havent already seen it, this movie is a must watch! grease lightning, go grease lighning...
Parent of a 9, 13, and 17 year old Written byPie Mama July 30, 2010

It's a classic!

I love this movie! It's so fun! It's a classic! But the second one was a S**t. There are some conversations that are not good, but I just love it!
Teen, 17 years old Written byKunga Sagar July 9, 2010

Grease - The Fun Musical that's a bit to Sexy at times!

I personally loved Grease even though some things may be a bit Sexual for younger kids. Bad words like F words and B words aren't used a s much but slang from the 50's is used a lot. The song "Sandra Dee" talks about Virginity and Bed Talk. The song "Greased Lightnin" has sexual meanings but the words may not be noticed as much if children only sing the chorus parts. Other songs like "Your the one the that I Want" and We go together" have no worries about Sexual meanings or bad language. The love scene between Rizzo and Kenickie in the car may be a little disturbing as Kenickie talks to Rizzo about his condom. Over all, Grease is fun, sexy musical thats for the whole family but you should be careful if your a parent who really have issues with not letting children see any innapropiate scenes.