All member reviews for Grown Ups 2

Teen, 15 years old Written byiPunk July 12, 2013

Intending to be a good role model, Lenny sets a bad example for his son

Lenny couldn't forgive a bully he had to put up with when he was in school. He ended up fighting him with an intention of being a good role model for his son. But if that was real life, that would have been a bad example. We don't always have urges to fight people, but we do have urges to fight what people do. It's not always the person that makes us mad, it's what the person is doing. Eventually Lenny's son ends up in a fight with his bully, and it doesn't turn out that great. There are some kicks in the groin in this movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byNizar G July 22, 2013

A good laugh!

So all in all the movie is a good laugh and can cheer you up! From one point of view i can say that its definitely a good movie and a must for all you Adam Sandler fans out there because I think that this movie just reached the peak of comedy, its a non-stop laugh! but for all you parents out there its definitely not a movie for your kids it has its dirty parts from the naked male stars jumping into a lake or just the provocative clothing that they had on during a party... Had some swearing here and there but not something to talk about... So if you're looking for a good time with your partner what the hell are you waiting for?!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheFMan July 30, 2014

Grown Ups Need To Grow Up

I'd say no. The problem with this movie is that it's humor is too crude for kids who are old enough to find funny, so once you reach the age of 10, you won't find too many of the jokes funny. Plus, it was an Adam Sandler movie, so we all knew it was gonna suck. TheFMan out.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMonica1413 January 5, 2014

Waste of time! First movie is better

First off this movie was not nearly as good as the first one. If your kid has already seen the first one then you might as well let them see this one cause it's the same stuff. There were some funny parts to this movie but mostly it was a bunch of sex jokes and men being idiots. There was something about the first movie that was much better. It really depends on how mature your kid is, they might not even get half the jokes then what's even the point of watching the movie? But I think 14 and up is probably mature enough to see this especially if they've already seen the first one.
Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2013

BAD

this movie is not good for kids m age or younger!
Kid, 12 years old August 25, 2014

would give it no stars if I could!!!!

TERRIBLE MOVIE!!! NOT FUNNY WHAT SO EVER TERRIBLE ACTORS
Kid, 10 years old January 21, 2014

Grown Ups 2 Review

It was just fine. It has a lot of humor, and + there are some drunk teens partying, A lot of language, and + 4 guys are forced to jump off a cliff naked (though you can't really see the privates)
Teen, 15 years old Written byStevie111 November 8, 2013

Dumb, very dumb, but kind of funny

Silly slapstick movie, that despite being quite stupid, is sort of funny. It's not that good, but it's better than I thought it'd be.
Kid, 9 years old September 12, 2013

grown ups 2

its a great movie to watch with your teen children.
Kid, 11 years old August 27, 2013

Just as good as its predecessor

Hilarious. Fine for 7 and up. some sexual content but younger kids wont get it or put it in there mind at all.
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2013

Lots of crude jokes, bad storyline but pretty funny!

Teen, 13 years old Written byGreat gatsby August 6, 2013

Not really bad

Saw 3 weeks ago when it came out a little of crude humor like the first one but not really bad
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2013

Grown Ups 2!

Funniest movie ever ;) A must see
Teen, 14 years old Written byPlayerboy July 15, 2013

Very Good Movie

Grown ups 2 was very good! It was very funny. There was positive stuff but lots of bad language. There was a lot of drinking but it was okay. Grown ups 2 was better than the first one.
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2014

Cool

Swearing is not that high only words like a--hole once but also they said d--k like two times but also a-- d--n h--l crap and one time somebody almost said the mf word but it is not noticeable but there is still a lot of suggestive stuff and some stuff about being gay
Kid, 11 years old August 14, 2014

This movie is so stupid that it literally scares the freaking hell out of me.

Adam Sandler's typical dumb comedy with all those lame jokes. Sex is crude and too weird to be the least bit funny. Language isn't too bad. No violence although there is some slapstick. College drinking. In three words: Dumbest, Movie, Ever.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAwesome PJ February 1, 2014

Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2014

grown ups 2

this movie is no question of age it is a question of maturity.
Kid, 11 years old January 18, 2014

Half bad half good

This film has bloody Adam Sandler in it that means it is probably going to be full of crude jokes. I got this on DVD for myself with my mum and she doesn't mind. This film was good and bad. The bit I like about the film is the kids not the immature grown ups. Most jokes r about sex. If u want to watch any grown ups film watch the first one which is definitely better. I think this film should be for some mature kids that understand the jokes. It dosent have a lot of violence until the party scene at the end. The ending involves a massive fight between adults and jockeys which is hugely unrealistic. I think this film is half disappointing but still had a few funny jokes involving the hilarious baby named Ronnie. If your kids understand sex themes then they will probably be suitable for this film
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovielover7271 November 17, 2013

Fun enough

I'm just gonna come right out here and say this is a stupid and pointless sequel, but it still made me laugh. Grown Ups 2 is about the kids and the "actual" kids reuniting when the Feder family moves back to their hometown. The performances are awful and even with all the foolishness going on, the humor stil entertained. I give it 4 stars because it's definatley a guilty pleasure. It will probably be nominated at the 2013 Razzy awards (worst movie awards) but who cares? Ages 11+