All parent member reviews for Grown Ups

Adult Written byAio July 8, 2010

for older kids

it's a funny movie but too much of sexually oriented references, sometimes it gets yucky
Adult Written bySugaMetal June 27, 2010

Funny for the grown ups, not so much for the youngins (leavem' home!)

Grew up with Sandler, so I knew what to expect and as always, I would not let my younger kids watch this. Great for Dad and I, but kids are easily influenced and Sandler humor is just not what I want my kids to imitate. Trying to teach our daughter to respect herself and our son to respect women. Just aint happenin' with this one folks. So all in all- funny for us, not so much for the kiddos (although I'm sure they would find it hilarious, I don't want my kids acting like that!)
Parent of a 9 year old Written byCgreen June 26, 2010
Funny love all those guys and they have great onscreen chemistry but it was not language nor some sexual references appropriate for my nine year old although it was pg13 some of those ratings are ok for this age group but not this one, I was actually a little embarrased walking out of the movies thinking that other people in the movie thought what was she thinking. but not this time
Parent of a 8 year old Written bygrandmanog June 26, 2010
Love this movie,it was great. You honestly laugh through the whole movie. I do not think that it is age appropriate for young kids, marketed for a young teens and adults.
Adult Written bySydneyJoLynn June 25, 2010

Good Movie for GrownUps and their Teenage kids.

My brother (15) and I (19) went to see this movie on the premiere. It certainly had its laughs for us, and there was plenty of potty-humor jokes (Farting Grandmothers, Peeing in the Pool...) that would seem appropriate for children that like that kind of humor. However, this isn't for children who still believe in the toothfairy. (Some truths are revealed.) A positive message I took from this movie? You don't need electronics to have fun. Some of the children learn that they don't need their phones and special, expensive extras and can instead go skip rocks or play basketball.