All teen and kid member reviews for Grown Ups

Kid, 10 years old May 22, 2013

FAMILY COMEDY SHINES

a good comedy with some good jokes and some terrible jokes, but most of all good jokes a funny family film about friendship.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissdramaqueen1881 May 4, 2013

BEST FILM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FILM EVER!!!!!!! I love it I have watched it over 20 times and still end up in fits of laughing. This is the perfect film for teens but not for anyone younger. I first watched it when I was 10 or 11 and I did not really get it. But then as I got older I got all the little rude jokes. It is quite rude this film but it gives you such a laugh. Please watch it as it is the best film ever trust me!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKylee_A April 20, 2013

HILARIOUS!!!!!

This is a hilarious movie! I loved it all the way through. Not for kids under around the 7 age group, though! There is only a little cursing, but nothing that bad. I would recommend this movie though!
Teen, 15 years old Written byflowers2909 April 14, 2013

Awesome

It was funny, even for teens. But, I think older audiences like in their late twenties to 40's would enjoy it even more. Well I'm a teen, and I enjoyed it.
Kid, 9 years old March 31, 2013

grown ups

Funny but crass and crude but it is great movie can't wait to grown ups 2
Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe March 26, 2013

Funniest Adam Sandler comedy I've ever seen

This is one of the best PG-13-rated comedies I've ever seen in my life. The only reasons it's PG-13, is because sexual reference, nude male buttocks, some language (mostly h-ll and a-s, one d-mn, b-tch, b-st-rd, three uses of crap and piss, two uses of s--t), and some scenes where Marcus Higgins drinks beer and gets drunk. I'd say it's a "moderate PG-13" flick. The movie is very, very funny!! All have to say is: "Watch it! I don't care if your parents do not approve of you to watch this, see it!!"
Teen, 14 years old Written byNLRicci October 30, 2012

Hit and Miss, but consistently crude.

Grown Ups is for teens. Language includes "sucks", and "sh*t", and while there's no actual sex, it is referenced (breastfeeding, rear nudity etc.). Adults drink and talk about getting wasted. The movie itself is a mess, but a funny mess. Despite the great cast, there's barely any plot what-so-ever.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristopherGraham September 20, 2012

Grown Ups Review

I thought this movie was okay(best out of the Adam Sandler Ordinary). This movie has its shocking moments, it is quite inappropriate at some parts, and it does not have a good storyline. What I liked about this movie is that it is my favorite Adam Sandler movie and it is pretty worth watching(if you get all of the humor). Many teens will enjoy this film, but it is not right for little kids to watch. Enjoy Grown Ups my friends!
Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2012

Good movie, but way too inapropriate for anyone under 10.

Grown ups is a pretty good comedy. It's not as good as Happy Gilmore or Billy Madison, but it is way better than Jack and Jill. It should be fine for older kids, but there is a few uses of a-s, piss, and hell, plus lots of sexual refrences. There are better movies out there, but if you like Adam Sandler than you should rent Grown Ups.
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2012

12A / PG-13

Contains some crude material including suggestive references, language and some male rear nudity.
Kid, 11 years old June 26, 2012

Not as Good as I Thought It'd Be

I think it's all up to the parents to decide if their children can watch this movie. It includes harsh language and is a bit inapropriate for younger children. This is a movie where you watch it and it gets old the 2nd time you watch it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byceltics14 June 26, 2012

Great movie, friendship values

Language is minor, but crude content is frequent. I love this movie don't get me wrong but I probably saw it to early in my young life. The reason I say there is a positive message is because this movie is about friendship even late in life. I know when I get older I want to have the special bond with my childhood friends that these guys have with eachother. Awesome movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCovertOps99 June 10, 2012

Just Fine

The movie is ok, but I thought it was going to a much better movie with Adam Sandler in it. Many sexual moments such as breastfeeding to a toddler, a couple talk about having sex.
Kid, 10 years old June 1, 2012

Okay for reeteens

It is the best movie ever!!!!!! i think 11 and under. its so funny but hase some cussing and a butt!im 11 almost
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan May 11, 2012

one of the best movies !!!

Rated PG-13.Contains Violence,Sex,Language,Consumerism,Drinking,drugs,and smoking. OK for kids 11+
Kid, 12 years old May 7, 2012

Funny

Really good pause for preteens
Kid, 12 years old April 30, 2012

grown ups

there were a few times when a four yrs. old kid was breast feeding straight from her breast. there was a few times were they said d**n and a** but besides that i thought it was funny . there was some beer and them drinking but i dont think drugs and achohol is an issue it would make me want to try it. i dont think its an issue but one scene where a guys puches someone and almost broke his neck in another.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 29, 2012

Crude comedy is hillarious, but definaetly not for young kids

This movie is very funny and has lots of crude jokes and humor, which makes it too mature for kids under ten. But from that age up, they should be fine
Teen, 17 years old Written bywow2000 March 8, 2012