All member reviews for Halloween (2007)

Teen, 16 years old Written byyummyyummy81694 February 15, 2009

I dont know what your talking about

screw you all- this movie rocks
Kid, 9 years old February 13, 2009

awful

i watched it and not only was i scared but i was grossed out it had alot of sex. and i didnt really feal like finishing the movie but for some reason i did. michael is very scary. after i watched it i didnt trust anyone with a steak kinfe a chainsaw oe even a butter knife. if your kid isnt older than 14 dony let them watch it. i wasnt really supposed to watch it but some how i got to sadly. FREAKY!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiss67 February 1, 2009

Hmmm......

This is really hard for me too rate because if you are like me and started horror movies at like 7 then this would be crazy BORING! it's awsome but super grusome!! And the sex is over the TOP!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJWilliams303 April 9, 2008

really scary

this shows a lot of nudity. it also says the f word a whole lot. some sex scenes. really gory scenes. would be really scary to some people.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjldroulers April 9, 2008

O My God. Not enjoyable at all but REALLY well made and amazing for what it

What's wrong with you people? You give this a 0 and 1 stars for having too much bad content? That's definitley true but is by no means a basis to say a movie sucks. What's wrong the american rating system too? This is definitly NC-17 to the fullest. Hello? Warn parents of this brutality and do not allow this to come out in theatres because it is wat too hardcore. Let it come out on DVD though simply because it is so well made and contains so much of those holy crap moments which makes this particularly great. I, personally did not enjoy it but it accomplished its goal by making me feel scared and amazed at the cruelty of pudgy Michael Meyers. Definitly great but only dare to see it if you can stand the bloodiest of movies. Seriously.

This slaher update is too crude, but otherwise a good horror...

This should not be seen by anyone younger than 17. There is so much sex, violence, profanity, and drugs, it's overbearing. Besides that, this is a good horror, although like many other horrors these days, it falls into the gore trap. There is no suspense, but there's blood and guts galore! Only for mature audiences who like this kind of stuff.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydanpan April 9, 2008

A Interesting Homage to the Original

I've seen the original many times and I went to see this with my aunt and uncle opening night. I am a big fan of Rob Zombie movies and I think that he did a good job considering the fact that John Carpenter's masterpiece is a hard act to follow. There is a lot of nudity but not gratuitous amounts. The language is heavy and constant in the beginning of the film but stops after Michael is committed. The violence is brutal and hard to watch, but its expected from a Rob Zombie movie. All in all I thought that Zombie did a good job updating and adding his own flare to this classic.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byphillys fan April 9, 2008

it's too bloody

Teen, 14 years old Written bytait April 9, 2008

i Say 13+

this was a brutal fun fest see ittt. i think you should tell your kids right from wrong, so if they see rated R movies they wont pick up on the behavior cause parents instilled it in them. my mom always trust me and im not bad at all

Best. Movie. Ever.

Okay, I know what you're thinking 'Slasher, Death, Blood, Gore, Sex,' Thats all parents need to hear. But its not. Take a dive into the mind of a boy who's life went tragically wrong, and in the end, he never wanted to kill Laurie, he wanted to have a family reunion. A demented family reunion, yes, but in any event, I highly recommend that if you like CSI, Without a Trace, or just want to see a good, but yes, still obscene movie, Halloween is a good movie fo you.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovieman123 April 9, 2008

Great Movie

Great Movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAustinA123 April 9, 2008

Superb remake, NOT acceptable for kids 13 or younger.

I literally just finished watching this, and my heart is still pounding. This movie takes suspense, terror, and gory, bloody, brutal violence and rolls it up into an brutal, gory, bloody masterpiece. The beginning shows Michael Myers' past. He begins his murdering by killing small animals, such as rats, a dog, and a cat. After being teased at school, he brutally murders the classmate who was picking on him after school. He then proceedes his rampage by brutally killing his stepfather, his sister, and his sister's boyfriend. We all know this part. But, we get to see Michael in the actual institution, where he kills a nurse. While being a marvelous, thrilling movie. It is definitely not for kids 13 or younger. There is full frontal nudity, for split seconds. A girl is raped anally, but not much is shown. The gore, while not as bad as flicks such as the "Saw" foursome, is actually pretty bad. People are sliced, diced, stabbed, slit, shot, strangled. THe language is pretty bad too. Fuck, shit, bitch, damn hell, whore, slut, and other varations are used in the movie. The movie's ending, obiviously, set the movie up for a sequel. I am hoping it comes out soon. I reccomend this movie...if you are old/mature anough. (I watched the Unrated: Director's Cut version of this, by the way.)
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 17 years old Written bymiss_jaime April 9, 2008

Good movie for adults, bad movie for kids

Overall, I liked this movie, but it's not appropriate for kids AT ALL!
Teen, 16 years old Written bySomeguy April 9, 2008

No one under 16!

Its a good movie, im into the horror movies since ive watched them from age 10(16 now).Pretty much the title says enough, this movie is a Rob Zombie remake of Halloween(rob zombie is known for Music but for disturbing movies house of a 1000 corpse and Devils rejects).If they are under 16 do not let them watch. Its actually in my opinion good but can get near hostel 1 and 2 in voilence and other things.