All member reviews for Hannah Montana: The Movie

Hannah's music and Miley's romance are sure to wow tweens.

Kid, 9 years old October 26, 2009

it is ok

its a fine movie it is quite fun to watch
Adult Written bycommonsensegal September 25, 2013

Miley=]

Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2011

perfect 4 the whole family!

ok, whoever thinks this movie is innapropriate, is totally wrong, and u know, i luv this movie sooooo much! of course kids r gonna think its 4 girls only. but boys would love the funny in this movie! everyone will love the catfight between hannah + tyra banks! :D lol
Kid, 12 years old October 9, 2011

Cute

Cute
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 August 25, 2011

Enough Said

Nothing offensive. Enough said. (I don't wanna review this movie.)
Kid, 10 years old August 1, 2011

Hanna and Miley

A great movie that was good enough for me too buy. I recommend it. It's a happy movie with positive messages and good role models. I recommend this movie for ages eight and up, but five through seven would probably be able to manage it. But in the movie you can tell that Miley and a boy like each other. And Miley does have to lie to keep her secret. But in the end the lesson is don't lie- in a way.
Adult Written byHorsejumper October 23, 2009

Good show!

really good show. I thought that I would hate it but it was actually quite good!!!
Educator and Parent Written byerik gazi March 28, 2016

Just Like The Show

Disgusting and awful, just like the show. I HATE DISNEY CHANNEL
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 March 23, 2012

Eh

It's OK for tweens and it's just OK.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 March 2, 2012

Hannah Sucks!

This is boring the movie and everything i only laughed when hannah fights with tyra and the rest is downhill this made me cringe!
Kid, 10 years old February 24, 2012

HM

HM..And that's all she wrote.............................................................
Teen, 13 years old Written bypurplebaron October 31, 2011

Don't expect a lot, the same as the TV show.

This is a dumb movie - bad acting and plot. It is just like the TV show, a bad Disney show. They focus to much on Miley, Jackson and Robby, and not enough on other characters. The only other one they focus on it Miley's love interest, who doesn't wear a shirt too often.
Adult Written byBeckstar October 29, 2011

fine

Fine film for kids.
Kid, 12 years old October 3, 2011

Hannah Montana Review

Not a legendary TV-based movie, but a good one at most. It's got all the comedy, drama, and music from the show, with its own cinematic twist. It's a good popcorn-downer, and it may be peppered with surprise guest appearances, but it's still infected with the common case of Disney cheese.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... August 28, 2011

great for children and even adults !

well i think this was a very nice movie a movie for all the children to see but not just children adults can learn to watch this and enjoy it im 26 years old and i very much enjoyed it which is sorta strange for me to like a diseny film but i did just like i enjoyed the Lizzie McGuire movie im an adult i do not have any children but if i did i would defintely aprove and let them watch this movie besides its perfect for the younger ones its rated G has no bad lanuage or sex none of that this is great for both children and adults to watch very nice movie well done !
Kid, 12 years old August 3, 2011

Totally Fine

Any Hannah Montana fan will love this and some who aren't. I saw it and loved it there's some deep meanings in there it made me cry but i'm not even a fan of the show or music. Some unlikely/impossible things happen (SPOILER the whole of Crawley Corners, a town in Tennessee, know her secret but promise not to tell anyone) but they're all in good nature.
Parent of a 6 and 11 year old Written byfastraxsg July 6, 2011

Living in two VERY different worlds

Its a great movie for girls like me! Even my dad loved it. You experience just how hard it is to live in two very different worlds and a sacrifice that needs to be made. She has to choose one, fame or family.
Teen, 16 years old Written byblondesarehot1 May 2, 2011

Loves this movie!

I love it ! Hannah montanna awsome movie! I like her much better with jesse or whats his name lol. Jake.