All member reviews for Happily N'Ever After 2: Snow White

Teen, 13 years old Written byjennyhumphery October 29, 2009

Individuality!

What I didn't like was that the king kept on saying your mother , your mother , your mother! Snow White is an individual not her motherand she should be treated like an indivual.Also she should be herself not what her father wants to be. Snow may be a princess but she should be her own person . This movie is a kids movie so that is why I set the age so low.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJH32 April 4, 2011

it is a horrible movie they should not have made the movie. Horrible animation.
Adult Written byTony632 March 29, 2012

different

Parent Written byThe USB Store November 23, 2011

A PIMP IN THE MOVIE!

The skinny cat looking guy is dressed as a pimp (SEX), snow white is way to skinny(UNHEALTHY SELF IMAGE) and she uses a cell phone(PRODUCT PLACEMENT).
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2011

The story of how I knew this movie was bad.

WARNING:This is lenghty.One day,after I got Netflix on the Wii,I decided to watch this movie since I never saw it.Turns out,this movie was worst than the first.First off,the animation was really bad.It looked like it was made that the characters moved in big ways every frame.First frame:arm is pointed at the ceiling.Next frame:arm is pointed at the ground.This is really just the sequel to a bad ripoff of Shrek.Makes sense since this was made by the producer of Shrek and Shrek 2.I think that's why people may have been excited about this film.Someone that came up for ideas of this film and the first must've thought that if he got the producer of Shrek and it's succeser to produce the film,it'd attract people to see this cruddy film.I hate people like that.This reminds me of Doogal,which was worst.Doogal was badly animated and there was HORRIBLE lip syncing(for kids and parents who don't know what that means,it means how people's voices match up with the mouth movements of the character).Though,Doogal didn't have a sequel and it didn't have that many famous voice actors.In the end,this movie is trash and is a terrible movie overall.No wonder I'm selling Happily N'Ever After 1 at the yard sale at my house.
Kid, 11 years old June 16, 2010

i wish i could give this minus 5

no 1 should watch this sound changes all the time many bad things i cant name them all but 1 thing is the charecters look like they are still in editing dont buy this movie
Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2010

What?

The movie wasn't that sucessful the first time. And this is just a rip off of Shrek.
Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2010

This movie is not good. First off with concerns. Snow White is a teenager and is more into being fashionable than being warm-hearted. She begs her dad to go to a party, and he says before morning. She parties until morning. What does this teach kids? (No good, that's what.) Besides this, the movie just isn't good. It's boring and sleepy. And one question - why is it called Happily Never After? Is it trying to tell kids there are no such things as happy endings?
Parent of a 7 and 9 year old Written byaml212 April 18, 2009

Goldilocks, Red Riding Hood, Bo Peep, and Snow White are shallow, vain, selfish late-teen celebutantes. The king, Snow White's father, lets her walk all over him. If you enjoy constant teachable moments about how not to behave (both "children" and adults), this movie is full of them. Snow White eventually learns her lesson -- she's not "all that," and happiness can be found in serving others instead of herself -- but it's too little, too late. The formulas fall flat, and there aren't enough laughs to make up for the disappointing characters and plot.