All member reviews for Happy Feet Two

Kid, 11 years old September 2, 2012

not enough

they need to put some other animals in this movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byC Jack August 7, 2013

Worst Movie I have ever seen

Too much singing and way to much just messing around. The first was way better than this one. If they keep making more im not watching them. Not good for teens.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAmun-Ra September 21, 2012

Gay krill are adorable

i liked this movie, though the original was better as it usually is with sequals. the main storyline was a bit slow and didnt really flow right. so they added a little second storyline about two krill trying to be carnivores. I liked the gay krill couple very much and i think it is good that they added them inot the movie to teach children that gay people should be accepted and treated as normal people. Anybody who says they dont want their children to see something as "obscene" as a very UNflamboyant gay couple are just ignorant closeminded people. BTW i dont have gay parents, im straight, and i dont have any gay friends so im not biased, im just a good person. its good to teach children good things when their young so they grow up with good values and they dont turn into jerks. Also there were a lot of adorable baby animals but they got into kind of dangerous situations that even made a sixteen year old almost cry in fear for the daddy elephant seal :(
Teen, 13 years old Written byHarleyTye May 23, 2012

Happy Feet = Happy Viewers

it's a good fun movie that i recomend, with singing, slight violence, and dancing. this movie shows that even the smallest of steps makes a BIG difference.
Kid, 12 years old May 10, 2012

FM

PG For Some Mild Rude Humor, Language, And Some Few Scary Monments
Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2012

Happy Feet Two

This was OK. It was an improvement on the first. This one was not as slow. There were some scary scenes, and Bill and Will try to turn carnivorous. Ramon and Carmen flirt. But other than that this was a pretty clean movie. I didn't love it, but it was watchable.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 December 4, 2011

OK movie, but not for the youngest kids

I watched this movie in theaters and I thought it was an ok movie. It has some peril that might be a little too much for younger kids, but it's still a good movie and has a positive message about the importance of family and friends, following your dreams, and that anyone can make a change. Plus, the musical numbers are really good to listen to. Violence: Peril and brief mild slapstick violence, and krill fish are shown being eaten by predators, but nothing graphic is shown. Sex: Mumble and Gloria hug each other, and Ramon is shown flirting with a female penguin named Carmen, and he shouts at her, "You, me, egg, now!" Consumerism: This movie has merchandise for sale, and some real-life songs, like "We Are The Champions" are heard being sung by characters.
Kid, 8 years old December 1, 2011

It's a great movie for 6+ kids

Helped me to decide
Kid, 10 years old November 28, 2011

Good Movie!

This is a good movie sor kids 5 and up. If you have a younger child you might want to see if it is appropeate for them.I love that movie!
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2011

Not too good of a movie

Boring! I was looking forward to seeing this movie but it was boring!!!!!! Some parts got me interested but other than that main idea was boring!
Kid, 10 years old November 24, 2011

"We're Bringing Fluffy Back, YEAH! Them Mother Penguins Don't Know How To Act, YEAH!"

It was good, but I really couldn't catch up with the pattern of events. It was all scattered in my mind sort of. It was still great though! It's very educational. Idk even why they made the movie rated PG. I mean, does NOT make sense, dude. I couldn't see anything rated PG. A lot of kids were there when I watched it with my cousin, and there was one that seemed like 2 years old, or 3. She was fine with the whole thing. Not ANY violence a kid at 3 years couldn't handle. Well, it depends on how sensitive they are with the movie and things like that. Tusk, tusk, tusk. Hope I helped :D! See you guys later :D!
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2011

music,singing,fun and more!

i think happy feet is a good movie from what i have seen i don't think that the movie is bad it dose not have any thing that i thought was affencive or any thing so it is a good movie i would reccomend it to one of my freinds
Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2011

An Adorable Movie

Happy Feet Two seemed like a low-budget sequel at first, but then again, the original wasn't cheap, keep that in mind. Anyway, families are going to cherish this movie's sweet story and genius casting, while tapping away to classic songs, like Surfin' Bird and the Numa Numa song. There is some talk about mating and whatnot, but this should fly right over kids' heads. The dialogue was well written, but I'm not so sure about the story. I wasn't really feeling the story like I did in 2006, when I saw the original. It might bring out a few jumps in younger kids, as the original did to me. Overall, I would see this film again!