Penguin sequel has fun musical numbers, a few mild scares.

Teen, 13 years old Written byHarleyTye May 23, 2012

Happy Feet = Happy Viewers

it's a good fun movie that i recomend, with singing, slight violence, and dancing. this movie shows that even the smallest of steps makes a BIG difference.
Kid, 12 years old May 10, 2012

FM

PG For Some Mild Rude Humor, Language, And Some Few Scary Monments
Kid, 10 years old November 27, 2011

Not too good of a movie

Boring! I was looking forward to seeing this movie but it was boring!!!!!! Some parts got me interested but other than that main idea was boring!
Kid, 10 years old November 24, 2011

"We're Bringing Fluffy Back, YEAH! Them Mother Penguins Don't Know How To Act, YEAH!"

It was good, but I really couldn't catch up with the pattern of events. It was all scattered in my mind sort of. It was still great though! It's very educational. Idk even why they made the movie rated PG. I mean, does NOT make sense, dude. I couldn't see anything rated PG. A lot of kids were there when I watched it with my cousin, and there was one that seemed like 2 years old, or 3. She was fine with the whole thing. Not ANY violence a kid at 3 years couldn't handle. Well, it depends on how sensitive they are with the movie and things like that. Tusk, tusk, tusk. Hope I helped :D! See you guys later :D!
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2011

music,singing,fun and more!

i think happy feet is a good movie from what i have seen i don't think that the movie is bad it dose not have any thing that i thought was affencive or any thing so it is a good movie i would reccomend it to one of my freinds
Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2011

An Adorable Movie

Happy Feet Two seemed like a low-budget sequel at first, but then again, the original wasn't cheap, keep that in mind. Anyway, families are going to cherish this movie's sweet story and genius casting, while tapping away to classic songs, like Surfin' Bird and the Numa Numa song. There is some talk about mating and whatnot, but this should fly right over kids' heads. The dialogue was well written, but I'm not so sure about the story. I wasn't really feeling the story like I did in 2006, when I saw the original. It might bring out a few jumps in younger kids, as the original did to me. Overall, I would see this film again!