All member reviews for Happy Feet

Ultra-cute kid flick has a few scary, emotional moments.

Adult Written bybigaztec April 9, 2008

Very disappointing

I'm noticing more films (Bee Movie, this one) that are trying to overlay a liberal message into kids movie. If I'm taking my kids to see a movie, I expect it to be a kids movie, not some liberal propaganda about how us humans are ruining the world. Save it for documentaries. Also, there are just too many sexual references for my taste.

it's PG movie not G

common sense was wrong saying its for 5 and up it should be for ages 9 and up i loved happy feet but its not for little kids its for older kids my mom and i love happy feet so dose my aunt and my dad love it great music great story it is great for anybody 9 and up
Adult Written bymotherofireland April 9, 2008

First, it was a little boring. It wasn't fun in any real sense although the music will get your toe tapping. The sexual references were too much, although those themes will sail over any youngsters head. Because the animals look so real, some scenes are really scary. I consider myself a liberal environmentalist, but the humans-are-destroying-the-earth-bad-evil-human theme was simply unnecessary. Why can't the movie just be fun?? Animals do not thing like humans!! Overall, not for kids, period. It's an absolute shame that this movie was marketed to kids. It's a little boring and weird, frankly. But the music is quite lovely, for adults! Don't waste your time.

dumb movie
Parent of a 5 year old Written bysaralexis April 9, 2008

Humans are ruining the world.....again!

This movie was boring. And just when it starts to pick up and you think there's finally a plot line, you learn that humans are ruining the world with oil rigs and zoos. I didn't pay hard earned money to be told I'm a bad person, and have my children feel the same. I thought this movie was horrible, and we'll never watch it again.