All member reviews for Happy Feet

Ultra-cute kid flick has a few scary, emotional moments.

Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2010

Perfect 4 All Ages!!!!!

This is a very cute movie! I have seen this movie more that 10 times!! This movie is very funny and it has great songs.My little sisters loves to dance to the songs. I think this movie is good for all ages.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2010

Perfect cute, up-beat kid movie!

Happy Feet is a cute movie for kids 4 and up! There is one scene when a leopard seal attacks which may scare young kids, but most 5 or 6 year olds can handle it. The little penguins are so cute and during the movie you will want to move your feet! If you watch it on DVD with the family, you will be up and dancing in no time!
Parent of a 2 and 5 year old Written byhannahrose October 28, 2009
Kid, 10 years old October 7, 2009

ummm....

a good kids movie but any one over 5 won't like it that well. good message though
Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2009
Beautiful animation flick of a young misfit penguin coming to almost save the entire penguin population. Lovable themes (who doesn't love a tap dancing penguin) with great animation. Scary scenes may frighten young kids. The movie was around half an hour too long, it could have been cut further down.
Teen, 13 years old Written byaidanqm1996 September 4, 2009
Wow, I didn't know penguin love could be so sex-absorbed. Norma-Jean sings "all I need is your body from dusk to dawn." And a bunch of guys try to attract the ladies. Other than that, the movie is just fine.
Kid, 10 years old August 3, 2009

Mumble in trouble

A penguin who's name is Mumble has a problem. He is different than all of the other penguins because he tap dances and everyone else sings!
Kid, 10 years old June 20, 2009

I am kidding about what concerned me...

There is none!
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2009

Dance your shoes off!

This penguin movie is pretty funny and sad. :( It is overal pretty good
Teen, 13 years old Written byMasterGamer December 19, 2008

You suckers won't face the facts about pollution

kids should learn that humans are ruining yhis bueatiful natural world, and you scream CENSOR!!CENSOR! Whenever some thing true about that comes up. This cute movie brings awarness to even kids, and they are the ones who you will leave the world to, after all. You are ruining their (and my!) world, so they should know that, and the CHANGE STARTS WITH US!!
Adult Written bykalleyeope April 9, 2008
Adult Written byHockeyLuvR April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

the funniest kids movie there is !

This movie is about a penguin who can't sing,but he can dance and everyone makes fun of him. I love this movie because it is a good,family movie.The movie has no violence or inappropriate language. If you enjoy laughing this the right movie for you.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008