All member reviews for Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

Teen, 14 years old Written bysweetie1025 January 25, 2010

This is not a good movie, too much nudity

I didn't watch this movie all the way through, but this is not an appropriate movie for anyone. There is a lot of nudity, if you want to watch a Harold and Kumar, watch Escape to White Castle.
Kid, 9 years old October 24, 2009

NOT FOR KIDS !!!

I watched this in my room. It was the unrated extended(I could of watched rated but I wanted extended). They say the F word at least 150 times (in the unrated). There is lots of sex(full frontal of both genders,same sex makeouts, the prisoners are forced to give oral sex to the guards at guantanamo bay.Drugs, (they fall in george W. Bushes house and smoke weed with him, they bring weed on a plane to smoke in amsterdam. but overall this is an AWESOME MOVE!
Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest October 25, 2011

Everybody and up

I lved it everybody is allowed to see the bottomless party we see a lot of vagina
Teen, 16 years old Written bybradley4846 December 31, 2010

Not as great as the first

this and the first are completly different movies. This had some laughs, but not to many. it was fun to see the characters again. They pushed to hard with the nudity this time with the topless girls and then later bottomless guys and girls. And a ton of humor. the language was worse
Kid, 8 years old April 27, 2014

Nice but inappropriate

This is good but probably not for kids under 7.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytommynerd100 April 26, 2014

Strong nudity and drug use!

Stupid storyline with jokes you won't remember after the movie is over. Plenty of nudity, both font and back of women and excessive drug use (The storyline of the movie revolves around smoking weed). Also plenty of f bombs. Just a stupid movie.
Teen, 17 years old Written byzacpb19 August 17, 2012

Anouther stoner comedy that doasn't surprise me

This movie is a stoner comedy and a very good one but stoner comedys are all like this they all have rude humor and sexual langeage/content its part of the charm in stoner comedy with out rude humor it just wouldn't be a stoner comedy. This isn't for young children what so ever. Some scenes are okay but some go way to far with the content but its funny. The first one was more like american pie or road trip and isn't bad for a 15/16 year old but this one is alot more adult and rude.
Teen, 16 years old Written byT-Rod February 18, 2012

Am I immature because I liked it?

Mostly due to Rob Corddry's character, who I thought was hysterical. Most of the complaints I've heard were saying that Kumar was too much of an idiotic a-hole this time around. I can't disagree. When he's not being an idiot, he's just being a complete jerk to everyone. And there are not just some jokes that not only don't work(most of which are dragged so much that even if they were good you'd wind up hating them), but some are just stupid and over-the-top. And not the good kind of over-the-top of the first and third. But it still has some redeeming qualities, such as the romantic soft-side of Kumar, Rob Corddry, and..those are actually the only good things that stick out.. pOSITIVE pIECES: The main message is that true love can be found, and that if you think you've stumbled upon it you shouldn't give up on it. Also, a group of scary-looking black men are not what they seem, a 20-something year old HUGE black man is an accomplished orthodontist and racism and stereotyping is just seen as wrong and an act of idiocy. vIOLENT vEIL: A few punches and a kick to the crotch. A man is comedicly set on fire. A cyclops can be considered scary. And a deer is shot, blood spurts on Harold's face. It is then stabbed with a knife. nYEH nONSENSE (oR sEXUAL sTUFF): Once again, sexual dialogue. Talk of oral sex in prison, a.k.a.: "cockmeat sandwich". A threesome with a man, a woman, and an anatomically correct feminine bag of weed. But easily the worst of the bunch is the "bottomless" party. Tons of nudity, including: One quick scene of breasts, a whole 5+ minutes of butt and vagina, plus, an extremely quick scene of penis. Just the head is visible, protruding from the unnatural amount of pubic hair. oBSCENITIES & oBSCENE pROFANITIES: Probably about 75+ f-words, and lesser obscenities. dRUG dANGERS: As always, lots of drugs. Mostly marijuana and bongs. aLL-iN-aLL: So how is it? Well, it doesn't come all that close to the original, but I don't think it's nearly as bad as most people make it out to be. Give it a shot if you think you can handle it and decide for yourself.
Teen, 13 years old Written bythomasman123 November 7, 2011

harold and kumar are frickin amazin'

the second movie in the harold and kumar francise is funny, crude, and inapppropriate. but i love it! there is langugae blodd drugs alchoal the whole works but you definatlly want to see this movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byAlbus Severus October 24, 2011

Funny for older teens

I watched this film not expecting it to be so graphic. This film is hilarious but strong on nudity, drugs and swearing. For some one under 15 you may want to fast forward the no pants party. The part with the prisoner guards is also pretty gross. I think this one is better than Harold and Kumar go to white castle although it is more explicit.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySanjay407 October 22, 2011

Read

Rated R: A scene of a little gore, Strong sexual content, Strong and crude language, and plenty of drug use
Kid, 12 years old January 22, 2010

Yeah it's extremely funny but kids shouldn't see it. Violence: shows a prostitute being branded, someone gets electrocuted, pepper spray, somebody gets shot and not to mention references to terrorism. Sex: It shows full frontal male & female nudity and shows a man ejaculating, they visit a brothel, the inmates have to perform oral on the guards and they call it a "c--kmeat sandwich". Language: S**t, P*ss, F**k, C--k, Motherf**ker, A**, P***y, T*ts, D*ck & B*tch are all used several times. Drugs: Uses of marijuana, cocaine and psychedelic mushrooms are all used, shows joints and bhangs (one on a plane), passengers think a man is saying bomb when he is really saying bhang, shows a man having a threesome with a life-size bag of pot, characters use drugs and drink alcohol while driving, mentions a prescription drug Zoloft which i think is a birth control pill. Overall even though it's funny it's very innapropriate especially for kids.
Teen, 15 years old Written bypeanutbuttergurl6 November 20, 2009

whoa nudity!

i watched the unrated version too and said wtf! all that nakedness and cxursing.ma mom walked in and said to turn that crap off. almost got in trouble. i bet its funny too. i could write more but i didnt see all of it
Teen, 14 years old Written byFridaythe13th June 25, 2009

Perfect for Teens

It was great movie. Tho the party part was over the top, very inappropriate. It is not recommend for young children to see! Beware Parents! A good teen movie, tho
Kid, 9 years old April 27, 2009

not for tods, tweens, teens, or anyone without a sense of humor

Rated R comedy would get an NC-17 for a drama. Still a great, funny movie, though. Explicit language, persuasive sexuality and nudity, and some bloody violence and drug use still gives it a 4 star.
Kid, 11 years old March 23, 2009

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you've seen the first one...

This movie is the sequel to Harold and Kumar go to White Castle and if your child has seen the first one then it should see this one. This one is more raunchy but it is very smart and teaches a good lesson about racism.
Teen, 15 years old Written byluv2ridepowpow April 9, 2008

Great night for us teens without parents...

My friend and i decided to see this movie and her parents decided to see it too. I felt like it was a freaking hilarious movie even though it was very vulgar and raunchy. My friend on the other hand couldn't wait to get out of there because she knew her parents would not approve. my advice...see this movie without your parents.

so innapropriate

when i saw this i came out of the theater promising my mom that i would never repeat any of the words and i agree.this movie was apsoulutly hysterical just apsoulutly innapropriate i don't think i will ever be hearing the end of how innapropriate my mom thought this was.god have mercy on my soul.