All member reviews for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Fantastic, but kids are older, themes are darker.

Parent of a 9 year old Written bymomonick February 25, 2010
The best Harry Potter movie I have seen so far. There is a just a little bit of bad language that good kids should not use. There is a little violence. I am 9 years old (mom is with me).
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 February 19, 2010

A little disappointing compared to the book, but still wonderful.

I actually found this movie to be much milder than the book. It has some intense scenes and frightening scenes, but many 11 year olds could probably handle it.
Kid, 8 years old January 10, 2010

love it

I love the movie so much. At hogwarts there are 2 new teachers. there is a lot of violence. And a traitor.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 2, 2010

good harry potter movie : . )

This harry potter movie was definetly a good one! There were just a couple scenes that i felt were only slightly boring but besides that it was great!
Kid, 12 years old December 25, 2009
Kid, 9 years old October 19, 2009
most of this is average harry potter violence. The only part that might be found disturbing is when those dementors suck the happiness out of harry about 2 or 3 times. The language is pretty mild too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byali12 August 30, 2009
Too scary for young kids. 3 13 year olds go in a pub and drink butterbeer. Love scenes
Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2009
Love each Hate each
Teen, 13 years old Written bykummy14 August 14, 2009

PERFECT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY TO WATCH

this was a really good movie. everything about it was really nice. there was a lot more violence then the first two. this is a god movie for kids, teens and even adults
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2009

Harry potter

It has one or two violent parts but it good
Kid, 10 years old August 12, 2009

Pretty Creepy, but good.

Probably my third favorite Potter movie. The movie is pretty creepy. The Dementors, Lupin transforming and Azkaban. Check it out.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byCSM Screen Name... August 10, 2009

Good for tweens

Glad that this Harry Potter was age appropriate!! No nightmares or overly nasty imagery.
Kid, 11 years old August 9, 2009

Good for 10 and up, but not for under 6

I LOVEd it! but if you get scared easly then I wouldn't see it in theaters. I also think it should be PG-13 because of the violent. I liked the book WAY more than the movie.
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2009

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought that this movie was really accurate to the book. I thought that the shrunken heads were sooo funny!! The graphics were amazing, especially when Lupin turned into a Werewolf. I liked the idea that Harry has another living relative other than the Dursleys. Harry's reaction when he saw that they had traveled back in time was really funny!! My brother saw this movie when he was 8, and wasn't frightened at all!! I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! I would recomend it to kids 9 and up.
Teen, 16 years old Written byourblackego July 21, 2009

Scarier than others... Ded should be PG-13... none the less excellent

Incredible that kid movies could be so amazing... One after another brialliant!!! Ok for 12+ ANd for any religion including christian that what i am... It is not harmful to you!! Christian parnts let you kids watch this brilliatn spectactle!
Teen, 13 years old Written byalexie July 19, 2009

;D!

One word. GREAT. However, I feel some kids may be scared of the dementors. But only to some younger children.
Kid, 11 years old June 28, 2009

shows honesty

you will want to see it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byshanno15 May 24, 2009

My review

This movie was not how you say the best movie of the harry potter series, there is a quite a lot of violence in this movie like the ghostly nightmarish figures called dementors. A hippogriph is executed and is heard not shown, there is some bloody scrapes on the arms, and face, and Ron's leg is heard being broken, the two werewolves fight, and Sirius Black, (the black wolf) is almost killed by the dementors cause they suck out your soul.
Kid, 10 years old May 16, 2009
I love to woach hary potter
Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written bydougereed May 2, 2009

Best Harry Potter movie so far

This is my favorite of the Harry Potter series.