Kid reviews for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

First Potter movie is a magical ride but also intense.

Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 6, 2011

harry potter #1 most stars most boring

this movie was bad compaired to the other harry potters

Good! But the book was better.

They cut so much out of the movie that there were some parts that would seem strange if you hadn't read the book beforehand. VERY good acting.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAlex Solis April 20, 2019
A fascinating start for the Wizarding World.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTsuic2 April 19, 2019

Great for pushing yourself into a begging scare

I love the books and the movies practically aced it! There a bits where I need to carry on watching and I love it!!!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byShowman movie13 April 14, 2019

Scary nad intense fantasy

Violent and intense. Fantasy is pretty intense. Language is not heard!

Kid, 10 years old March 31, 2019

I love the Harry Potter movies

Great movie. Magical.

Kid, 9 years old March 17, 2019

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone

I think this movie is great all the way through! The end is quite scary and if you (child) are below 8 you (child) might need an adult to accompany you (child). Also the part when Harry and his friends are heading to the sorcerer's stone it is quite scary as Harry get scratched a lot on his hands and face. The beginning part is absolutely fine as all it is is Harry and his friends having lessons and how he gets his scar. The flashback when Harry's parents die is quite sad but it is ok in the end. At the end of the story all the good guys are fine and the bad guys lose. Only one of the bad guys dies in the end but it shows him turning to stone and crumbling down which is quite scary.

Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2019
One of my favorite movie franchise other than the marvel movies! The movies do get more intense over time as you go through the series. The characters are lovable and relatable!!!!

Kid, 8 years old March 11, 2019

wow

this was the first Harry Potter movie i ever saw [ and the only one I've ever seen so far ] i loved it not scary. i could watch this movie over and over. no bad language or anything like that. witchcraft and wizardry is not real. one reason my mom did not let me watch this movie till i was 8 was because the which craft and wizardry. but it was a great movie[ you should not make your kids wait until 8 to watch this]

Teen, 15 years old Written byshreklover101 March 5, 2019

It 'needs to sort out its priorities'

I was looking forward to seeing the story of the friendly groundskeeper on the motorbike play out, but was frustrated to find that the small bespectacled boy kept getting in the way of his spotlight. Speaking of characters who I would've liked to see more of, Draco's screen presence was just magnetic.

Teen, 14 years old Written by15deaths March 3, 2019

Good but bad

Too much violent[or my like it] scary images. Language offend. Kids should[with parent]watch.

Teen, 13 years old Written byUsh March 2, 2019

Great movie

Good movie age 5+
Kid, 12 years old March 2, 2019

Great Start to the Harry Potter series!

It might be a little exiting for little kids.At the end there is a little bit of violence not very much tho.Great movie and book!

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpencerReviews06 February 23, 2019

Huge Fan of Harry Potter

This movie is a very good movie for 6+ spooky ending and this movie is very good for families
Kid, 12 years old February 12, 2019

try this movie!!

you should really watch this I really like this movie. there is no violence in this movie except for the part with the snake. the snake part is actually nothing much. but dont hesitate just because i said this! this movie is really interesting and cool.

Kid, 8 years old February 1, 2019

Best Movie and Book ever

I really like the movie but i think it should include more details from the books which i read first. Ive seen up to the 6th movie but i think this ones by far the best i also really like the 4th one [Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire]. Thank you so much for making the Harry Potter series.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Andy Joe Show January 31, 2019

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Teen, 14 years old Written byInternational E... January 9, 2019

A Nice Movie, But the books better

A nice movie to watch with some violence. The acting is good, but you learn so much more from the book that I would recommend reading it first then watch the movie.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2019

Okay

the first movie and the second movie are good. The third is decent. The rest leave out a lot of important detail. But it is hard to make 500 page book into a 2 hour movie.

Kid, 8 years old January 2, 2019