All member reviews for Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Imaginative, campy comic book fun; lots of scares.

Adult Written byAdam Razak November 22, 2008

If This Movie Kicked Off the Franchise, I Wouldn't Have Seen Part 2

I was very disappointed by the second installment of this franchise. I loved the first Hellboy, but I absolutely hated this one.

A really good movie i think parent should think about.

This movie is great for someone 13+. I think anyone under this age wouldnt get the material in this movie. And I think someone 10+ could stand the violence.
Adult Written bykarow April 9, 2008
Adult Written bygrubes25 April 9, 2008

let us all have a laugh at this

A year ago a movie like this was supposed to be good "I mean come on what happened"(qtd. The Dark Knight). The big red guy is a damn girl in this one compared to the first one. The badass from the first movie is completely non existent in this one almost a different character all together. Plus every line that hellboy has is forced and doesn't feel right. The movie itself was made more into a joke after the original which was truly outstanding. I dont like the direction the movie went and where a possible third could go from here, which shouldn't even be a thought right now.
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

proliferate violence not appropriate for any age

I think that the producers, actors, and anyone involved in making this movie are irresponsible and thoughtless as to how violence on the screen affects teen-agers and young children.
Adult Written bywazzup12345 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bykungfuflypig April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Action on the big screen

this movie is entirely made for kids.
Adult Written by987654321 April 9, 2008

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a must see for teens.