All teen and kid member reviews for Hellboy

Teen, 13 years old Written byJim Henderson February 18, 2010

good movie

Really cool Where are his horns!?!?!?!?
Kid, 10 years old December 26, 2009

good movie.

good, violent.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008

11+...

a good guy movie. some smoking. beer. violence. alot of hell. and monsters. but a good movie to see.
Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2013

Hellboy Movie Review

With the name "Hellboy" you'd think that the main character is evil. But he was raised to be good. All you really need to worry about is violence and light language. Some deaths are pretty intense so I recommend this movie not for younger kids.
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2011

boring

this is some what boring for 10-
Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2010

hell boy is always smoking and he will say a_s and sh_t and God but he is not bad but he is a demon lots of kissing and gross for some kids aliens and it is of corse good vs evil and thare is a lake of blood but it is an alsome movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byNapkap August 8, 2009

A Good Comic Book Movie

While it's not identical to the comic, it does do a good job of adapting it and delivers very good action and horror.
Teen, 16 years old Written byoscarteen132003 April 9, 2008

Hellboy is another comic book masterpiece since Hulk came out. It features the Hellboy from the comic book series. In this movie, you discover the origin of Hellboy and how he manages to survive in society where people with horns is not that common. Hellboy encounters an old enemy that brought him into the world.
Kid, 12 years old January 25, 2015

15A

Contains strong violence and infrequent strong horror.
Kid, 9 years old July 28, 2014

The good news? It was very entertaining!

The bad news? Well, I should say that it is a tad too disturbing for some... Parents need to know that this Nazi born mutant has more in him than you think. He is always known to smoke a cigar around places (I don't know where!). He has a BIG revolver that he shoots at monsters and enemies that are human. The language isn't that much of a problem, although there was a lot of it. There is also a scene where he stabs someone with... I forget but what I'm saying is that there is a lot of bad stuff about this movie. The movie by itself is great, but the material they use in the movie is NOT. If you plan on watching it, please don't suggest watching it alone!
Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2013

not bad

It is a good movie. hellboy has a funny personality kind of like men in black. Hellboy smokes and drinks beer so that is a bit of a issue but overall this movie is a fun sifi.
Kid, 10 years old July 21, 2013

Entertaining, excellent, explosive fun from Guillermo Del Toro.

Awesome, action packed sci-fi has a great story and better special effects. The acting is great and there is a good sense of humor throughout the movie. I can't see why only 64% of audience liked it. It should more like 80%. My mpaa rating PG-13 for sci-fi action violence, frightening images, and brief smoking.
Kid, 9 years old June 16, 2013

GREAT

Really great movie! might scare the pants off some children, if you've watched this movie and you want to watch the 2nd one you probably won't be scared.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 January 21, 2013

Pulpy good entertainment!

This is one of those movies that I always hear is good, and I'm so glad I finally saw it! Perlman is gritty and hilarious as our scarlet hero, an essentially emotionally soft tough guy in Del Toro's beautifully weird sci-fi extravaganza. The characters were quirky and unique, the HellHounds were some amazing CGI...I can't wait to watch "The Golden Army!" Great preteen Friday night film!
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic December 23, 2012

Hellboy Review

Pretty much impossible not to like a little, but it's also hard to like a lot. There's a fantastic film to be made from this material, but now, the burden of making it falls to a sequel. Violence: 2/5 - Guns, explosions, fistfights, frightening images, dark macabre tones. Language: 1/5 - Low profanity. Sex: 0.5/5 - Kisses.
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar March 11, 2012

I would recommend it

Thought this movie looked terrible, but it was actually really good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieWizard July 8, 2011

Not sure...

I'm not exactly positive what i think about this movie. It's okay I guess...
Kid, 12 years old April 19, 2011

This was a good film which worked well as a good drama a touching love story and a stylish comic book adaption. Hellboy is a great character and a decent role model. Very visually striking especially a great ending sequence.
Kid, 12 years old December 11, 2009

boring

i found this movie a bit boring.
Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009

Plenty of graphic violence, death, and a dark macrabe tone, so not movie for the kiddies. But Hellboy is perfect for comic book fans and those who enjoy a well directed movie.