Teen girl soccer tale has more heart than plot.

Kid, 12 years old July 27, 2011

itz lik realy good/.
Kid, 11 years old March 10, 2011

some relationships,overall a VERY moving movie!
Adult Written bySamorama April 9, 2008

Great Family Viewing

We almost passed over the movie because of the rating, but went to see it at the Rhode Island Film Festival. My 15 year old daughter was dubious about the prospects and was influencing the 12 year old's attitude. Well, they both got completely caught up in the movie, as was the whole crowd - never a slow moment, the funny stuff sprinkled around the drama, the soccer and the romance - they all LOVED it. Although there is nothing really racy in the movie, the boy and girl are falling in love and it really comes through in a sweet way, but the G rating may be misleading - they should provably rate it a PG just to let everyone know that it's not a little kids movie. My wife liked it as much or more than the kids. I think it's 5 stars, and the music is great.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIrateyourmovies October 1, 2009

a Better Disney movie

This movie was cute in many areas. I would have to say this is one of the better disney pruductions!ha! i would say that I would let ten years old and up watch this movie, because there is a lot of high schoolish stuff. But I wouldn't miss out on this movie.
Adult Written bylazer April 9, 2008