All member reviews for He's Just Not That Into You

Teen, 17 years old Written bymiamia123 September 19, 2009

NOT! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

this was a very confusing movie. all the characters and really there wasnt much of a plot. i hated how everyone talked about sex as if it was something you have to have to be in a serious relationship. they said lines like "she's not having sex with me, i dont know what it means, i think i should break up with him". there was a few good role models, and a few bad. there was a lot of counterism ex. american spirit, crest whitestrips, kroger, ect. they used VERY BAD LANGUAGE! this should not be seen! f--k, s--t, bi--h, a-shole, bulls--t
Kid, 11 years old August 31, 2012

I wouldn't even look at it on the Blockbusters shelf.

Personally I didn't like it, I felt it was just another average 'romance comedy' trying to get people's attention. Not funny.
Kid, 12 years old November 13, 2010

really good movie its funny i love it!!!
Kid, 11 years old April 21, 2010

TORTURE!

OH my gosh! It was the worst movie I've ever seen in my life! I actually fell asleep I got so bored. I finally woke up when the credits appeared. (most interesting part in the movie) Who needs to worry about that kind of love? I suggest you do something better with your time. :P
Teen, 13 years old Written byanyaya January 18, 2010

Saw it 3 times and loved it but my mom didnt

Its a hella good movie!!! I saw it 3 times n luv it. Saw it with 2 friends n my mom. me n my friends, all 12, rly liked it but my mom didnt. she said the relationships were "un-appealing and that it had a negative view on marridge but i really liked it! It did have alot of sex scenes though. And had us closing the door alot so no parents would walk in
Teen, 13 years old Written bytweeni January 16, 2010

a good romcance comedy for teens

i really liked this movie! i thought that some of the sexual behavior wasn't appropriate for younger kids, but there aren't many scenes when anything revealing is shown. its a really good romance comedy, and is based on the relationships of men and women in their twenties. girls are worried and wonder why the guys won't call them back, and fret over it which is funny to watch. however, the rolemodels aren't necessarily good. i would say anyone twelve and up could see it; its funny and the romance isn't explicit. all in all, a good movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydwiggit101 January 1, 2010

Great romcom! :0

This was a very good movie. I like how every character knew each other in one way or another and that the story was intertwined. Some language. Sex is talked about a lot. All in all, I think this is a good movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written bysilly_samsters December 17, 2009

Good COMEDY

I loved this movie a lot. I do however wish that they didnt have to put so much bad language into it. This movie is really funny about why some guys dont call you back after the first date. Good Movie Very Interesting.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySomebodysMe July 22, 2009

Don't waste your time

While watching this movie, we threatened to turn it off numerous times. It is one of those shows is very confusing, and only gets better in the last 20 minutes. There are some extreme fast-forwarding moments, and strong language. Don't waste 2 hours of your good time watching it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymovie_lover11 July 3, 2009

i think its for its for teens really but it a alright movie

i thought it was fine but it talked much bout sexual things there some drinking but nothing where peple get drunk i think it would be okay for 13 year olds
Teen, 15 years old Written byhodge3448 June 21, 2009

Good Movie.

I thought it was a great movie. The role models aren't very good but otherwise, good movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bym1 June 20, 2009

Very Funny, Sometimes Serious, Great Cast

This movie was funny and entertaining. The cast was brilliant, especially the performances by Jennifer Connelly, Ginnifer Goodwin, and Drew Barrymore. There are a couple of kisses, some scenes of drinking, and some relationship themes involving divorce and cheating. Not a good message, but not a destructive one, either.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymango.grl June 12, 2009

Really awesome movie :)

This movie is one of the best I've seen in awhile. It has some mature content though, and it probably should be viewed by age 13+, maybe 12 depending on the child. It's a funny romantic comedy/chick flick. It's a fun movie to pop some popcorn and watch with the girls. The story is pretty cool too, that all of them relate to eachother. It doesn't exactly send an amazing message, but it's a funny movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAudyandSuejy June 6, 2009

Mature, take a twelve year old with parent

We thought it was good movie. It had a lot of making out but it wasnt too inapropriate. We thought it was touching but not a good family film. GREAT for laugh!:D
Teen, 14 years old Written byeastside01 May 30, 2009

I hear date night for the ladies.

For a PG-13 movie the movie has some heavy sexual seens including references but the movie is a familiar romantic comedy that offers nothing new but is quite good at times.
Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2009

mostly about sex. but i lovvee it!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymisscompetitive March 24, 2009

This movie is good. there is brief language, mention of smoking multiple times, and some sexual content. if i were rating it i would deffinatly rate it pg13. its more of a movie for girls between the ages of 13 and 14 my brother hated it. and i bet most guys would. i loved it though i think you should deffinatly see it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydirecterdude123 February 24, 2009

Not as good as I expected

I thought that this movie looked good at first but it wasn't as good as it looked. There was some funny parts and language. Sweet movie that mostly older teens will enjoy. not for young kids.
Teen, 17 years old Written bypawprints4life February 16, 2009

A very cute movie!

I saw this over the weekend and I thought it was really good. It had a cute ending, and most of the things they said were 100% true. It was funny, and I'm definitely going to see it again.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymishulea_80 February 3, 2009