All member reviews for Hey Arnold!: The Movie

Nothing new, pretty dumb.

Kid, 10 years old May 20, 2011

hey Arnold : the movie

love it
Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2009

Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2010

Couple of things to say about this movie

I did not like this film at all. I didn't laugh, I didn't enjoy it. It is a stupid movie. The kisses were not appropriate, the humor was poor, although it had a positive message, it was just not a good movie. I don't like it. I don't think it is a film other kids would enjoy either.
Kid, 10 years old May 19, 2013

Good, but watch out.

Good movie, family friendly, but there are a few things you should know. One of these is the slight theme of bullying not only throughout the movie, but throughout the series. Arnold is constantly teased by a girl named Helga Geraldine Pataki. This is only for humor, used in a comical way. Kids know that is mean and shouldn't actually be done. Another is not really a big deal, but is a little iffy. A character named Gerald Johansson is waiting with Arnold at a bus stop, and they have just received a mysterious call from a character named "Deep Voice". Gerald then says, "Man, that Deep Voice is a pain in the-" A bus comes, cutting him off just in time. There is another scene which takes place in a bar. Not even to mention the constant violence and danger throughout the movie. There is a fight scene which happens in the apartment of Nick Vermicelli, a character named Bridget doing dangerous tasks, a character sitting on a bear trap, etc. This is mostly for comical purposes. A few people get slightly hurt during these scenes, but there is no show of blood. This is rated PG for some thematic elements, such as an explosion, but watch out for some crude humor along the way.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy December 13, 2012

Best Kids Movie EVER!

This movie was so Awesome. I can watch it over and over.If you will notice that the adult reviews are poor, but kids reviewed it as Excellent. This is because it is a kids movie- I would say 4 to 18 years of age would be best. This is one of the best movies I have EVER seen in my whole entire life. I am 16 years old and I still Love it. You have to see this movie. It also shows true friendship, which people these days seemed to have lost!
Kid, 9 years old August 20, 2012

TJ's World

Better than Rya's World. Watch it!
Adult Written byTony632 April 9, 2012

hey arnold

based on a cartoon, not much more to tell than that

Too awsome

What 'commonsense' bonehead rated this. It's so great! Rated G.